Speculations Mihawk & Imu Conection Solved. Mihawk is "Celestial Dragon" Confirmed?

I'm not necessarily supporting Mihawk = Celestial Dragon, but kid Doflamingo looked just as poor in that SBS before Oda eventually revealed that he was a CD.
Well that’s the other problem, then the argument would be that Mihawk’s backstory is already too similar to Doffy

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Mihawk is the "Marine Hunter", not the "WG Employees Hunter" or the "Holy Knight Hunter"

Chances are that his past is more closely tied to the Marines instead of the greater World Government, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if he's a former Holy Knight or Holy Knight training

It'd be far too soon for that argument.
So far we have 3 celestial dragon born pirates… Doffy Shanks and SPOILER

1. Doffy was raised a celestial dragon and lost the rank as a kid

2. shanks was picked up as a baby and so wasn’t raised a celestial dragon at all

3. SPOILER was SPOILER

And now you want to add Mihawk as the 4th pirate born a celestial dragon and also tack on extra Doffy backstory of him being raised a celestial dragon and losing the rank… C’mon man… this is boring

why can’t mihawk just be some random guy from sone random island?

2. shanks was picked up as a baby and so wasn’t raised a celestial dragon at all

3. SPOILER was SPOILER

And now you want to add Mihawk as the 4th pirate born a celestial dragon and also tack on extra Doffy backstory of him being raised a celestial dragon and losing the rank… C’mon man… this is boring

Three characters out of everyone in One Piece is not that many, and linking him directly to the Nerona family already promises a backstory different from Doflamingo.

Yes, he could also be born a nobody, these are all theories after all, so I can't answer "why can't he", because that's also a possibility. It's simply there are some details that seem to hint otherwise, but none of us really know.

3. SPOILER was SPOILER

4 if we count vivi
:pepebusi:

Three characters out of everyone in One Piece is not that many, and linking him directly to the Nerona family already promises a backstory different from Doflamingo.

Yes, he could also be born a nobody, these are all theories after all, so I can't answer "why can't he", because that's also a possibility. It's simply there are some details that seem to hint otherwise, but none of us really know.
I don’t buy these hints. Mihawk talking about rabbits and what not doesn’t seem like anything to me

the hints that his general Christian iconography entails Celestial dragons has fallen apart because now we see that it’s Kuma who has Christian iconography and Gorosei and Imu have Satanic iconography

Celestial dragons aren’t associated with Christianity so why why Mihawk having a cross sword imply any connection between him and them

I hope not. Mihawk being what Ryuma was, what Zoro is, just a simple boy who wanted to be the strongest and became one is what I would like. Plus him being hunted by Marines puts any chance of him being a CD to rest in my eyes.
Everyone of notice is ever so increasing annoyingly become related to everyone important.

I rolled my eyes when Zoro was confirmed as a Ryuma descendants.

So I also want Mihawk to just be that guy, though the eyes make me suspicious, I don't think is a direct lineage.

I don’t buy these hints. Mihawk talking about rabbits and what not doesn’t seem like anything to me

the hints that his general Christian iconography entails Celestial dragons has fallen apart because now we see that it’s Kuma who has Christian iconography and Gorosei and Imu have Satanic iconography

Celestial dragons aren’t associated with Christianity so why why Mihawk having a cross sword imply any connection between him and them
The theory is way older than this rabbit stuff, and Kuma always had Christian iconography. He always carried a literal Bible around.
Post automatically merged:

I think the theory is literally as old as Imu is in the manga. As soon as we saw his eyes people starting saying stuff like this.

:kriwhat: Wrong and wrong.

1- Shanks was (allegedly) born one.
2- Vivi doesn't descend from any Tenryubito because the Nerfertari family never moved to Marieoja and chose to remain normal kings.
Shanks being a Figarland was something even said in film red
She is still tied to the celestial dragon and the 20 families

Dracula literally means son of the devil/dragon. That's a fair point and even more important if they are related to Satanism
I guess but then why is son of the devil carrying around a cross

I don’t know man, I cannot believe that Oda has any lore plans for Mihawk because there’s no way he thought up Imu by Chapter 4 when Zoro was talking about Mihawk