Versus Battle Monkey D. Luffy VS Naruto Uzumaki || By Steinixos

I’ve been saying this for a while now. I don’t see how Naruto beats Luffynin a 1v1. He summed it up nicely.
Agreed.

Before watching that video I wasn't aware of just how many false claims and lies that were being spread around about the Narutoverse.

People are literally using lies to prop the verse up and most of them don't know it or even care that they're wrong.

It's crazy.

Agreed.

Before watching that video I wasn't aware of just how many false claims and lies that were being spread around about the Narutoverse.

People are literally using lies to prop the verse up and most of them don't know it or even care that they're wrong.

It's crazy.
Yeah he debunked a lot of the planetary non sense.

Can anyone summarize the video please?

From what i remember, Madara (one of the strongest) can dish out 2 large meteors...isn't Fujitora capable of doing so as well? His rubbles are island-level arent they?

Sharingan and Rinnegan are illusionary hax so Luffy may not be capable of avoiding all that...but does Naruto have illusion hax?

From what i know, CoC infusion can be a barrier to physical attacks so at least Luffy with CoC can deflect / counter / reflect some of Naruto's attacks including Bijudama / susanoo-style physical attacks.

You idiot didnt bring up anything.

The only thing you spamming "hurr durr the video".
I think they are talking about the video and it's arguments.
Post automatically merged:

From what i remember, Madara (one of the strongest) can dish out 2 large meteors...isn't Fujitora capable of doing so as well? His rubbles are island-level arent they?
Yeap and he could easily send them back to space.
Sharingan and Rinnegan are illusionary hax so Luffy may not be capable of avoiding all that...but does Naruto have illusion hax?
Naruto doesn't and genjustsus most likely wouldn't work on op character.

Last edited:

From what i know, CoC infusion can be a barrier to physical attacks so at least Luffy with CoC can deflect / counter / reflect some of Naruto's attacks including Bijudama / susanoo-style physical attacks.
Faulty equivalence, Madara's meteors make Fujitora's look like little pebbles

And no, that Madara is nowhere near one of the strongest, Edo Madara is arguably the weakest version of Madara

And no, that Madara is nowhere near one of the strongest, Edo Madara is arguably the weakest version of Madara
Wait why Madara's meteors make Fujitora's look like little pebbles? Like does it say how big was Madara's meteors etc?

Wait why Madara's meteors make Fujitora's look like little pebbles? Like does it say how big was Madara's meteors etc?
We see how big it was

Fujitora's meteor's range from building sized to like half the size of a Marine Battleship, a literal pebble compared to Madara's

One Piece characters are overall much stronger than Naruto characters.

If I remember correctly, Might Guy needed to open the 8 gates in the end just to be able to use Sky Walk.

Other characters could also move in the air in the series, but it was always with wings or some magical power of levitation, and never with physical strength.

Last edited:
We see how big it was

Fujitora's meteor's range from building sized to like half the size of a Marine Battleship, a literal pebble compared to Madara's
Well its big for sure, but i don't see how it will be sure defeat for strong OP characters. While Fuji's meteor is smaller, Fuji still controll island-sized rubble which is much bigger than these meteord. Fuji's Fierce Tiger also destroyed a stone similar in size to Madara's meteor, and something of that scale was an attack that Luffy received without problem in base form.

And btw, can you show the impact when the meteor landed? Was there a crater or something?

One Piece characters are overall much stronger than Naruto characters.

If I remember correctly, Might Guy needed to open the 8 gates in the end just to be able to use Sky Walk.

Other characters could also move in the air in the series, but it was always with wings or some magical power of levitation, and never with physical strength.
Man,i see black for this hobby when i see such posts

Nerdo matched and defeated Toneri who moved the Moon against the GBE.Nothing in OP came even close to that

I think they are talking about the video and it's arguments.
Then they should go back to YT,simple

Man,i see black for this hobby when i see such posts

Nerdo matched and defeated Toneri who moved the Moon against the GBE.Nothing in OP came even close to that
Isn't Toneri a non-canon character that appeared in a movie after the end of the series?

Also, wasn't Enel's giant sphere of lightning quite impressive?

Isn't Toneri a non-canon character that appeared in a movie after the end of the series?
Toneri and The LAST is canon.We see the events between Chapter 699 and 700.It's been officially dubbed as Chapter 699.5 for instance.
Also, wasn't Enel's giant sphere of lightning quite impressive?
Raigo?Hows that even close to what Toneri did?We talking about someone who moved the Moon against the fucking GBE.Raigo was not even 2 digit Gigatons

Toneri and The LAST is canon.We see the events between Chapter 699 and 700.It's been officially dubbed as Chapter 699.5 for instance.

Raigo?Hows that even close to what Toneri did?We talking about someone who moved the Moon against the fucking GBE.Raigo was not even 2 digit Gigatons
By canon I was referring to the manga alone. All the filler scenes in the One Piece anime are also official, but that doesn't make them part of the manga's story. You're free to consider it all as canon though. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm just explaining that I was referring to something else.

Yeah, Raigou. I wasn't saying that was comparable to someone moving the moon. I was just saying it is quite impressive. I seems more destructive than most techniques in Naruto at least before the war arc. And Enel is an enemy that Luffy beat much time before the time-skip; Now Luffy is by far much stronger, he's also getting some godly powers, just like Naruto characters did in the end, and One Piece seems to be still far from ending.

I don't remember seeing Naruto characters dividing clouds just by clashing their weapons, by the way.

And even supposing that in terms of techniques Naruto characters can use much more powerful ones, that doesn't necessarily mean they are physically stronger than One Piece characters. Besides what I pointed out about Might Guy needing to open the 8 gates in order to be able to use Sky Walk (something all the CP9 could do easily), the impression I have is that Naruto characters have a more realistic durability, except in special cases, such as Gaara and Sasuke protected with Sunanoo, for example, whereas in One Piece everyone has superhuman durability.

In Alabasta Sanji was able to destroy a giant Crocodile while making the waters move away from him. And yet his first attempt to kick Blueno did absolutely nothing to him (though in the second try he almost knocked him out), and Jabura in base human form was almost 3 times stronger than Blueno, so in hybrid zoan Jabura's durability was by far superior to that, not to mention Rob Lucci. And Luffy was able to get through Lucci's durability, even though in Dressrosa, when Luffy was much stronger, Doflamingo was easily able to block Luffy's punches at first.

Also in Dressrosa, Sanji tanked Doflamingo's string attack that cut Fujitora's meteor.

And there are Kaidou and Big Mom, who couldn't be damaged by even very powerful people. Kaidou was captured and condemned to death many times, but no one could kill him.

How many characters with Kaidou's durability are there in Naruto? Perhaps Madara's durability is superior, but I'm not sure.

And Zoro was casually practically cutting a mountain in half in Dressrosa, when he was much weaker than he was while fighting King, and he was having difficulty to hurt King in defence mode.

Last edited:
Ugh. The most basic bait matchup but I’m bored rn, so whatever. Luffy can’t even beat SO6P Naruto. Idk why people have the nerve to put him against Baryon Mode. One punch from Baryon Mode and Luffy is 😵

G5 Luffy is relative to Kaido
BM Naruto is relative to Ishiki
Ishiki >>>>> Kaido
So that means BM Naruto >>>>> G5 Luffy

The Otsutsukis are FAR more powerful villains than One Piece will ever have. Ishiki, Kaguya, Hagoromo, or the Ten Tails could each solo the One Piece verse, and prime Naruto is above or equal to them

It’s that simple to me
Kaido neg difs them all. Luffy gear 5 kills Kurama without even needing Bayron mode sacrifice. Ishiki will get one shot by Shuron hakke.

You idiot didnt bring up anything.

The only thing you spamming "hurr durr the video".
Because thats the whole point of the thread?

It opened up the discussion again by providing a conclusive argument as for why Luffy wins that I hadn't considered before.

Wanted to see what people thought about it.

Yeah he debunked a lot of the planetary non sense.
You should read the comments. No one can come up with a response. One guy had to change the whole matchup and equalize everything just so Naruto could win. lol.

Madara's meteors were suicide attacks. Fujitora is a Marine who has to hold back to protect civilians. Context.

Simplifying it wouldn't do it justice. It would take an essay to summarize. Which people wouldn't read anyway because they're lazy.

They're totally in their rights to do so, but if they're not gonna watch it then they don't need to respond to the thread.

My goal was to see what people thought of the arguments. If they're not willing to even look at them then why bother?

It's there for people who are actually interested in the topic.

Last edited:
By canon I was referring to the manga alone. All the filler scenes in the One Piece anime are also official, but that doesn't make them part of the manga's story. You're free to consider it all as canon though. I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm just explaining that I was referring to something else.
Its still canon.We see the events between Chapter 699 and 700,thats it.The Movie shows us how Naruto and Hinata become a pair.The event and the cast is Canon.Like Boruto the Movie is canon
I was just saying it is quite impressive. I seems more destructive than most techniques in Naruto at least before the war arc
Yeah,thats right but nobody Pre-TS scales to that attack as Enel needs prep-time and Ars Maxim for that attack.Its not something he can dish out of his ass.Its an specific attack.Also this is EoS Nardo,not his Pre-War Arc counterpoint.Same reason why nobody scales to Kaguyas final goudama.
I don't remember seeing Naruto characters dividing clouds just by clashing their weapons, by the way.
Ok and?Most of this skysplitterfeats come out at 3 digit MT´s,thats mountainlevel.Do i rly need to bring up how Base Nardo blocked Toneris strongest attack with his bare hand,sends Toneri accross the Moon and made a giant crater inside the moon?Or even better,how Isshiki almost oneshotted Sauce with a casual kick which also destroyed his KS?
And even supposing that in terms of techniques Naruto characters can use much more powerful ones, that doesn't necessarily mean they are physically stronger than One Piece characters. Besides what I pointed out about Might Guy needing to open the 8 gates in order to be able to use Sky Walk (something all the CP9 could do easily), the impression I have is that Naruto characters have a more realistic durability, except in special cases, such as Gaara and Sasuke protected with Sunanoo, for example, whereas in One Piece everyone has superhuman durability.
God-Tiers can tank small-planetlevel attacks like its nothing.No idea what you want with skywalk,thats just a ability,has nothing to do with stats
In Alabasta Sanji was able to destroy a giant Crocodile while making the waters move away from him. And yet his first attempt to kick Blueno did absolutely nothing to him (though in the second try he almost knocked him out), and Jabura in base human form was almost 3 times stronger than Blueno, so in hybrid zoan Jabura's durability was by far superior to that, not to mention Rob Lucci. And Luffy was able to get through Lucci's durability, even though in Dressrosa, when Luffy was much stronger, Doflamingo was easily able to block Luffy's punches at first.
Cool
Also in Dressrosa, Sanji tanked Doflamingo's string attack that cut Fujitora's meteor.
Fuji´s Meteor on Green Bit are...meh at best.The crater they made wasnt much at all.And the Meteors he used against Birdcage were indeed strong but Doffy never gets the scale as Birdcage was just made for the Plot to put Luffy in the spotlight.We know Fuji would be able to solo DR if he wanted.A small group trys to the get scale but its get rejected each time
And there are Kaidou and Big Mom, who couldn't be damaged by even very powerful people. Kaidou was captured and condemned to death many times, but no one could kill him.
Hes Multi-Continentlevel for scaling to WB and thats still Kindergarten for Nardo God-Tiers

Thats what the God-Tiers scales to:

In the last naruto the movie Toneri uses the power of his tenseigan to move the moon closer to the earth in order to destroy naruto's planet.

There was a lazy calc done for this already I believe but I think this was based on the assumption the moon began moving at the start of the movie but it was actually moving before it began. I wanted to do a more precise and detailed calc.

There comes a point where a 60 minute timeframe is given by the kages before Raikage can fire his moon busting weapon. I'm going to get the distance from the moon to the earth at around the time the statement is made and thus the timeframe begins and then again after the moon has stopped and the timeframe is made clear to have ended.

Waka got the narutoverse's planet diameter at 23,789.97 kilometers. The screenshot seen below was taken around the time the timeframe began.

Red line = Earth diameter = 74 pixels = 23,789.97 kilometers

Blue line = panel height = 180 pixels

I'll use angle size formula to get the distance.

2*atan(earth diameter in px/(panel height/ tan(70 / 2)))

2*atan(74/(180/ tan(70 / 2))) = 22.04528913735 degrees

http://www.1728.org/angsize.htm

Solve for distance and input values and this makes the distance from the moon to earth 61,066 kilometers at the start of the timeframe.

The screenshot below shows the distance between toneri and the earth but it also tells us the distance between the earth and moon at the end of the timeframe since the moon is right below toneri. I also could have used a screenshot of the moon seen from earth but I've heard arguments against using moon size from earth view due to size inconsistency.

Yellow line = earth diameter = 367 pixels = 23,789.97 kilometers

Purple line = panel height = 114 pixels

2*atan(367/(114/ tan(70 / 2))) = 113.503355756 degrees

http://www.1728.org/angsize.htm

7798.2 kilometers is end of time frame distance from earth.

61,066 kilometers - 7,798.2 kilometers = 53267.8 kilometers the moon travel in 60 minutes or Mach 43.

Thus the kinetic energy with moon mass would be 7.991806888173215e+30 joules or 1.9 zettatons or Small Planetlevel+
How many characters with Kaidou's durability are there in Naruto? Perhaps Madara's durability is superior, but I'm not sure.
Every God-Tier.

Top-Tiers are indeed fodder for OP Top-Tiers,in fact,YC1 can defeat Hashirama
And Zoro was casually practically cutting a mountain in half in Dressrosa, when he was much weaker than he was while fighting King, and he was having difficulty to hurt King in defence mode.
Cutting Pica in half isnt impressive at all.A normal Bijuudama from Kurama has more firepower

TLDR: Nardo God-Tiers>OP Top-Tiers>OP High-Tiers>~Nardo Top-Tiers.G5 defeats any Nardo-Version Pre-RS.Each form above that fodderizes the OP Verse
Wanted to see what people thought about it.
Than make a TLDR Version or give us the mainpoints from the Video.Nobody here is watching a Video which last 1 hour.