Chapter is getting into the match ups, which is nice. Expected this considering how last week ended. Hopefully he actually devotes time to the fights and doesn't horribly off panel them.
Most of the lesser known villain fights will probably be off panel, the only fight that I hope doesn't get off panel is the fight between Momo and Midnight's killer.

The fight can be one chapter for all I care, I just really want to see a chapter dedicated to Momo and see her finally avenging Midnight by defeating her killer.

Most of the lesser known villain fights will probably be off panel, the only fight that I hope doesn't get off panel is the fight between Momo and Midnight's killer.
Yeah. I'm not terribly hopeful for seeing even formerly major secondary cast members getting a big role. I have a little bit of hope, but thats sort of fading a bit. I do hope we get some match ups for the other students who weren't shown next chapter.

I am also quite happy that Tokoyami seems to be in the crowd fighting against AFO and his goons. Hopefully he actually gets the chance to help Hawks in the fight against AFO, even if only for a brief moment.

The fight can be one chapter for all I care, I just really want to see a chapter dedicated to Momo and see her finally avenging Midnight by defeating her killer.
I'd love this as well. I'd just like for other students who were prominent like Jiro, Kirishima, Kaminari and Tokoyami to also get some stuff.

By the sounds of interviews Shoji and Sero may get something, which gives me some hope.
(Also, wouldn't be surprised if it was Mina as opposed to Momo who had the chance to fight that Killer, or they could fight them together, or, Hori could just never bring it up again)

Endeavor vs AFO death flag on Endeavor

Lol Deku is there target yet no one is caring for him

AFO should ignore Endeavor should directly snatch Deku

But Endeavor will weaken AFO Deku will finish him off

The worst written villain Tomura will appear take over AFO ability

Tomura vs Deku

Prob before Deku will die Tomura grandma is gonna appear talk no jutsu

Shock AFO is not dead deku, tomura and the rest will defeat AFO once and for all

Boooring

Endeavor vs AFO death flag on Endeavor

Lol Deku is there target yet no one is caring for him

AFO should ignore Endeavor should directly snatch Deku

But Endeavor will weaken AFO Deku will finish him off

The worst written villain Tomura will appear take over AFO ability

Tomura vs Deku

Prob before Deku will die Tomura grandma is gonna appear talk no jutsu

Shock AFO is not dead deku, tomura and the rest will defeat AFO once and for all

Boooring
I’m 100% sure Dabi will change sides and save Endeavor now before he dies.