Post automatically merged:

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh wtf...This better not lead to a Miruko death too...

I know its paranoia but given Hori's track record and that he brutalised and mutilated her earlier and almost killed her off back then too, I'm justified lol.

Nice strategies.
But even with this good plan, the author always wont let the hero win easily.
Btw what happen with toga really make me curious.
Even with spider sense deku cant feel the cable aimed to him, i hope toga will move to the good side and have a good life later. I really like her :sweat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Shigaraki is the definition of a mad lad and definitely has some great and awesome looking moves too.That panel vs Miruko is incredible too, Shiggy tends to get some of the best panels and expressions but considering Hori actually loves hands a lot, it makes sense too ofc.

The counter strat with the panels is a really cool unique and clever idea. The whole air fortress thing is dope.

Monoma panel is blurted but so glad he's finally getting to be the MVP here. Momo looking fantastic too and it really is impressive and intriguing how Toga could swiftly kidnap Deku without his danger sense alerting him too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Even if Mirko isn't dead, she likely isn't in any condition to fight considering her prosthetics were destroyed.
Aye unfortunately, as long she's alive though and will be fine ultimately, that's all that matters ofc. Shame she's being taken out like this already.