Isnt Tomrua in pieces ?
No. His whole.
Post automatically merged:

Most of the lesser known villain fights will probably be off panel, the only fight that I hope doesn't get off panel is the fight between Momo and Midnight's killer.

The fight can be one chapter for all I care, I just really want to see a chapter dedicated to Momo and see her finally avenging Midnight by defeating her killer.
Hopefully things slow down a bit so we can focus on the characters and their final battles.

Last edited:
Is anybody else bummed out with how MHA is going?

The way the story has been going ever since Best Jeanist / Lemillion came in at the final moments of the war, the story feels completely lost and out of control.

And now with Horikoshi saying he is gonna end it in 2022, feels really fucking rushed.

This series had so much potential.

:ronalugh:

I wanted to see 1-A grow up, go past the 3 years, graduate, become full on heroes, fight newer villains.

But instead we get a rushed story in a single year of the universe, with a bunch 1st year students being better than most pro heroes.

:crazwhat:

I feel the same. The story is being rushed like hell now and will make the end very unsatisfying. It brings the whole series down tbh.

It's utterly ridiculous how much we got of "Gentle Criminal and La Brava" and the lame as fuck :School Festival:, while we get very little follow up on the Liberation Army, Overhaul, Stain, Lady Nagant etc..

I still "like" MHA, but that kind of sloppy writing makes it a mid tier series at best.

Is anybody else bummed out with how MHA is going?

The way the story has been going ever since Best Jeanist / Lemillion came in at the final moments of the war, the story feels completely lost and out of control.

And now with Horikoshi saying he is gonna end it in 2022, feels really fucking rushed.

This series had so much potential.

:ronalugh:

I wanted to see 1-A grow up, go past the 3 years, graduate, become full on heroes, fight newer villains.

But instead we get a rushed story in a single year of the universe, with a bunch 1st year students being better than most pro heroes.

:crazwhat:
I dont even bother reading the chapters anymore.i was tempted to catch up, then AfO did his "i want to be a landlord, but with 37 unnecessary steps" reveal & I "nope"d on out.

G

Gorosei Informer

Who tf is Crust 2.0 ? He seems to have the same powers and style

Yeah this completely confused me. Idk whether Hori actually forgot he's dead or this is a brother or a fan with a similar quirk, like Kirishima and Crimson Riot or w/e.
Imagine if Eri's quirk could have brought him back somehow? I doubt that ofc but I feel her quirk is the best way to counter Shigaraki's quirk and her similar backstory to him, with their quirks accidentally activating and killing their parents (if I remember right?) is a glaring and thus deliberate parallel ofc.

I do wonder what the Anti-Decay measures are too? I imagine hyper regeneration would work alternatively? I also wonder if the quirk erasing bullets will return? Also hoping for Mr Compress to return too.

This chapter was gas anyway, great panels and moments, Monoma finally getting his long awaited shine and can't wait for Shinso too! As well as Mina, Uraraka, Momo, Bakugo (FINALLY PLEASE HORI), Shoto, Burning and so on!

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, I can safely say that it really doesn't look like Crust. Maybe he looks like Crust because his another "orthdox" hero like Crust was. I believe Crust was described like that.
Yeah I saw someone say from the reader comments on the site with the chapter on that Crust had a white highlight in his hair or so which I do remember too, so this guy has to be different? Maybe this guy was an ally or looked up to Crust and wants to avenge him here after Crust unfortunately died in action ofc?

Btw, what do you think of the All Might statue being shown behind Dabi and Shoto there? With that message too? Deliberate symbolism here by Horikoshi with regards to Dabi (Touya ofc) and Endeavour?

On that note too, time to call in Mercy to make sure "Heroes Never Die" this time!":

If only she could Rez/resurrect the fallen heroes before although that would ruin the stakes in this series too ofc lol. She's getting her old ultimate back apparently too, the one that let her resurrect the whole team even potentially!

Btw, what do you think of the All Might statue being shown behind Dabi and Shoto there? With that message too? Deliberate symbolism here by Horikoshi with regards to Dabi (Touya ofc) and Endeavour?
Yeah, its nice. I appreciate the symbolism. The messaging highlights a serious escalation of anti hero sentiment from the last sign we saw on the statue.
Personally, I'm not sure whether I'm completely sold on how bad things can or will get. Considering this is a shonen, I'm not going to be too convinced of hero casualities until bodies start hitting the floor.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, its nice. I appreciate the symbolism. The messaging highlights a serious escalation of anti hero sentiment from the last sign we saw on the statue.
Personally, I'm not sure whether I'm completely sold on how bad things can or will get. Considering this is a shonen, I'm not going to be too convinced of hero casualities until bodies start hitting the floor.
Aye thanks, it's gonna be very interesting to see how things play out and thus the final outcome for sure! I really hope it won't be a pyrrhic victory but a more truly heroic, positive, inspiring, uplifting etc type one. But as long as they win and some drastic reforms happen to improve life and society for everyone and thus society learns from it's mistakes and the quirk singularity will no longer become an issue and such too, I'll be glad!

I'm also really excited to see a flashforward/timeskip of the students all grown up and being adults now, successful pro heroes and even teachers and such potentially!

:cheers::kata::steef::myman::neesama::blush::amazing::hurry:

Look at his face they also have similar quirk
Crust doesn't have white side burns. This may be a hero with a similar power to Crust, but its clearly not him. Could even be inspired by Crust.

Where is gigantomachia ??
In captivity.

Aye thanks, it's gonna be very interesting to see how things play out and thus the final outcome for sure! I really hope it won't be a pyrrhic victory but a more truly heroic, positive, inspiring, uplifting etc type one. But as long as they win and some drastic reforms happen to improve life and society for everyone and thus society learns from it's mistakes and the quirk singularity will no longer become an issue and such too, I'll be glad!

I'm also really excited to see a flashforward/timeskip of the students all grown up and being adults now, successful pro heroes and even teachers and such potentially!

:cheers::kata::steef::myman::neesama::blush::amazing::hurry:
Yeah, I'd prefer the pyrrhic victory route personally. It would be a massive cop out if the heroes just won flat out. Especially in this situation where they should absolutely be outgunned. Hori hasn't done an outright victory in the series thus far outside of maybe Gentle vs Deku, so I hope he remains true to that in this final fight where things shouldn't be won without some sacrifices or losses.

Even if the victory is hard earned with many losses, as long as they have the spirit to continue on to improve things, the message of the story will be maintained.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Crust doesn't have white side burns. This may be a hero with a similar power to Crust, but its clearly not him. Could even be inspired by Crust.
This is obviously not him, I don’t think anyone think it’s Crust. But it’s weird to have a new hero with similar appearance and similar powers too

Yeah but he HAS TO have some kind of revelancy during the final battle or it’s a big fucking waste.

Imagine if we never see Gigantomachia fighting all out or be defeated for the rest of the show ???

Yeah but he HAS TO have some kind of revelancy during the final battle or it’s a big fucking waste.

Imagine if we never see Gigantomachia fighting all out or be defeated for the rest of the show ???
Well, we did see him go all out, but it was only for one attack which wiped out like a dozen top heroes easily.

And yeah, I would like him to reappear again personally. He seems like a bit of an obvious smoking gun.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm still hoping Machia to be Crimson Riot somehow or at least we finally find out what happened to Crimson SOMEHOW! Sigh.

But yeah I think Machia will return and be taken down one way or another ultimately.

I'm still hoping Machia to be Crimson Riot somehow or at least we finally find out what happened to Crimson SOMEHOW! Sigh.

But yeah I think Machia will return and be taken down one way or another ultimately.
I think it would be cool if Crimson Riot was a great hero, but also a self destructive one that met his end throwing away his life to protect others.

I think it would be bold for MHA to sort of critique that idea through someone like Kirishima. It already does it through Aisawa, but Kirishima seems like exactly the sort of character whose mentality and mindset is to throw himself in harms way for the sake of others. I think that he above some of the other students needs to learn the difference between bravey and throwing ones life away(or at least the learn the full weight of what it means to throw ones life away).

Since we're in the end game, I'm hoping that Hori is able to give characters moments like that, but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirishima just took out a random shmuck with little to no character introspection.

G

Gorosei Informer

I think it would be cool if Crimson Riot was a great hero, but also a self destructive one that met his end throwing away his life to protect others.
Yeah that would be a pretty fitting way for him to go out, a sort of redemption in death or something. Even if he is redeemed, he probably doesn't feel he is due to his trauma of letting those civilians die thus this might be what he wants as morbid as it is. Not a lot of heroes live that long after all ofc. That definitely would a full circle way for him to go out.

I think it would be bold for MHA to sort of critique that idea through someone like Kirishima. It already does it through Aisawa, but Kirishima seems like exactly the sort of character whose mentality and mindset is to throw himself in harms way for the sake of others. I think that he above some of the other students needs to learn the difference between bravey and throwing ones life away(or at least the learn the full weight of what it means to throw ones life away).
Absolutely agree. Would be great if Kirishima learned the value of living, still being alive too as an almost death for him would cause his fellow classmates especially his close friends to be heartbroken and he realises it's great to be so fearless and martyristic but it will have consequences of hurting the ones left behind by your sacrifice.

There's definitely a fine line between bravery and throwing your life away as you were saying. Crimson Riot could have been a great lead into that storyline but maybe the impact of Midnight's death will help sink this in for him? If the story wasn't ending so soon and being rushed, I bet Hori would have explored it and it would have been great.

Aizawa felt heavily inspired by Kakashi and thus his Obito with Shirakumo ofc. I have really enjoyed how Hori has written Aizawa in that regard and the Kurogiri to Shirakumo reveal and such.

Since we're in the end game, I'm hoping that Hori is able to give characters moments like that, but I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't be surprised if Kirishima just took out a random shmuck with little to no character introspection.
Yeah unfortunately that could be the case instead given the circumstances.