This is only the beginning so things looking good for the heroes is a bad sign.

Maruta Shiga (Daruma Ujiko): no Quirk The founder and current board chairmen on Jakku General Hospital.
He supports "Quirk based community health care" and has opened many orphanages and nursing homes, and has connections with personal clincs too. Endeavor's group has the mission of capturing Shiga and Tsukauchi explains the situation to them.
Rocklock: Why this guy?
Tsukauchi shows a photo of Shiga and a small Nomu that looks a lot like John-chan (did his looks change?) that his subordinate took on an undercover mission in a place you can't get into except through the morgue.
Edgeshot, Shinrin, Fat, Cementoss, Midnight, Mt. Lady, Joke, and a variety of other pro heroes are on the front line by the Liberation Front's mansion.
Tokoyami, Kaminari, Amajiki, and Komori are also with their group. (There's also a pro hero that kind of looks like chainsawman?)
Komori looks worried. Midnight tells her they just need their help a little bit at first and then they can fall back.
Kaminari: "Why am I on the front lines? Waaah! I miss everyone! I miss Class A!!!"

His voice echoes in the woods.
There's a group waiting at a distance with mainly class A and B students.
Edgeshot: We've got them surrounded on all sides. We won't let even an ant out.
We switch back to Tsukauchi and Endeavor. As Endeavor passes Tsukauchi he asks "Is he the one behind Jakku?". Tsukauchi says "This is highly classified information, so I don't know who you mean by 'he' but... everyone is working hard for the peace of this country."
Endeavor replies "Hmph, classified huh... (I prepared everyone just like you said Hawks) Let's go."
In a city where the hospital is
Citizen: Where are all the heroes today? Slidin’ Go is the only one around.
Slidin’ Go thinks to himself, “What’s going on?” Suddenly Slidin’ Go’s arms are grabbed from behind.
Death Arms: You’re the only one who doesn’t know what’s going on. You traitorous Liberation Believer!
As Endeavor’s group enters the hospital through the main entrance, Burnin’ signals to Deku and the others to start evacuating citizens.
Mandalay urges patients to evacuate and leave the hospital too. Shiga(?) (Ujiko, the doctor) is humming and walking down the hallway in a good mood.
He thinks to himself “Everything is going well. There’s a little over a month until Tomura is complete. Ahh, I can’t wait.”
“Is it you?” he hears, and turns around to see Endeavor. “Prepare yourself, you minion of evil!”

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I didn’t know about a shit storm or about the significance of Doctor Eggman’s name, but I like it. IIrC, there’s a lot of pressure in japan to brush off war crimes from the Imperial years and later World war years, I think Hori doing this is a way of addressing that. Besides, I think it’s cool to include a little historical allusion in your work.

I didn’t know about a shit storm or about the significance of Doctor Eggman’s name, but I like it. IIrC, there’s a lot of pressure in japan to brush off war crimes from the Imperial years and later World war years, I think Hori doing this is a way of addressing that. Besides, I think it’s cool to include a little historical allusion in your work.
The problem here isn't that he use this as crime addressing of the crime back then from the Imperial years, he named the doctor Maruta who are the victim of the brutal crime in the past and make them as villians and soon they getting defeated by the heroes of Japan. This is most like the reason why the Chinese and Korea fandom are mad about Horikoshi. At least that is their point what I read on twitter. Can't say much how judge by all this.

Maruta : Unit 731 atrocities ?

I think that Horikoshi is right to remind people that Absolute Atrocities did ( and do ) exists🗿🗿

And that those are atrocities. And that Atrocities are Atrocities. And that Atrocities shouldn't be, shouldn't exist.
🤐

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Wow that is kinda fucked up, im sad for Horikoshi to end in this way.
Yeah things went pretty far. I don't really like that kind of pressure especially when there is no ill intent behind Hori move.

Opinions can be said and discussed without menacing or harassing someone.

It seems like Horikishi already apologized toward those who were shocked and said that he will change the name, no need for China to play the big guy and show muscles....

I didn't have a final opinion on the matter (both opinions can be valid for me) but just for that I want to support Horikoshi.

I didn't have a final opinion on the matter (both opinions can be valid for me) but just for that I want to support Horikoshi.
My opinion:
I see it 50/50, I want to believe Horikoshi but as Mangaka who working overall with so much informations, why he all of sudden choose the name of the chinese victims in WW2 and gave their name to a villian doctor of MHA who also make human experiments. Someone who is a villian in my hero get the name of the victim from the past, that is kinda fucked up.

I also want to understand the feelings of the chinese fans and I don´t really know but I really have the feeling that Horikoshi take the name with aware of it which make it really worse, but overall I read many example of hates between chinese and japenese people, both sides still hate each other, even if the most didn´t show these feelings.

I watch all Ipmans and overall similar villians where Japenese people/millitary get show as villians. I read tons of Chinese novels where authors write many things against Japenese country, the same most like goes for Japan culture aswell.

I can see that Hori know what he write their and if he really beeing aware back then when he give the name for the doc, he really mess it up. How of all sudden he can throw such a potential of his manga away with such a politic bs? He gonna love many fans for sure of China and most like Korea. Let see if this shit still going on for the next days/weeks.