But why? Why he take not the time to end his manga in a good run? Sales are great, anime is pretty good and it has his own big fanbase, why he rushing now the events?
Its been a lot of powercreep in the last yr imo and he's kinda written himself into a corner now

The animation has been declining ever since s3 and sales have already been quickly surpassed by Kimetsu no Yaiba in just 1 anime season during 2019 and ofc last yr with Mugen Train

G

Gorosei Informer

Thanks for the tag, this isn't surprising tbh but glad it's confirmed/official now. They can always do a sequel/continuation series if they wish, MHA Shippuden or so but the longer a series goes on for/is milked, the worse it gets. Naruto is absolutely the prime example of this especially from late game Shippuden and Boruto itself. Also for OP too honestly.

I rather MHA end sooner than later and try to end on as much of a high as possible, to try and minimise any further potential damage and such.

I would love to see the students as Pro Heroes, older and more experienced and mastering their quirks and such but no having children of their own and lame ass haircuts please! (Guilty again Naruto/Boruto and also somewhat Bleach too imo "controversially"!)

:cheers::kata::blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag, this isn't surprising tbh but glad it's confirmed/official now. They can always do a sequel/continuation series if they wish, MHA Shippuden or so but the longer a series goes on for/is milked, the worse it gets. Naruto is absolutely the prime example of this especially from late game Shippuden and Boruto itself. Also for OP too honestly.

I rather MHA end sooner than later and try to end on as much of a high as possible, to try and minimise any further potential damage and such.
nah
op and narotu are completely different
they continued cuz they have more unfinished plots .

but mha is already at end game with only one plot .
it can't be dragged longer.

Good decision....I was wondering if it's going to Naruto Ship. rout..With AFO vs World build up
After they killed off Stars & Stripe, i was like ...welp no chance that happens anymore. Horikoshi just threw that idea out the window after that

We might only see heroes from Japan and the US (I'll be surprised if another one shows up tbh) the rest of the way 🤣

G

Gorosei Informer

nah
op and narotu are completely different
they continued cuz they have more unfinished plots .

but mha is already at end game with only one plot .
it can't be dragged longer.
Maybe so but there's still a lot of stuff that needs to be covered but most of it probably won't be unfortunately imo, such as:

the controversies with the Hero Association,

the foreign heroes and Hori purposely refusing to let them get involved,

that one thief that looks like the Joker who was mentioned at one point (Harima? Hajima maybe?),

what happened to Red Riot,

Ujiko or w/e his name his, the mad scientist turning his own grandson into a flying Nomu,

Endeavour's past being fully exposed and him facing conseqences of his actions, maybe even dying,

Toga wanting to confront Deku and maybe kill him as well as getting revenge on Hawks for killing Twice,

AFO probably was the reason Shiggy's quirk activated and killed his family, it all might (oh god that pun) have been setup by AFO purposely,

the future of Eri and her quirk and how it will evolve,

Hori's intended mini arc for Shoji and his face reveal,

the other 2 years of UA for the students and their graduation,

the lack of other schools being relevant as well as 1-B and especially Vlad King,

spotlight for the teachers beyond what we got,

Deku's father - where he is, why he he's been irrelevant this whole time, who he is (may as well be AFO at this point)

and I'm sure there must be some other stuff too?

Hori could expand to other countries especially America for the future but I doubt that will happen now except if there is gonna be a future sequel series. I heard rumours they wanted to make 7 more movies for a total of 10 at least too lmao, good luck to them with that!

I find it very weird that suddenly they want to wrap up MHA instead of dragging it out even more and milking it to oblivion. Either it's not successful enough, having too many issues and such or Horikoshi is getting burnt out and or having health problems or and just wants to retire from doing it, to finally finish the story I guess?

Its been a lot of powercreep in the last yr imo and he's kinda written himself into a corner now

The animation has been declining ever since s3 and sales have already been quickly surpassed by Kimetsu no Yaiba in just 1 anime season during 2019 and ofc last yr with Mugen Train
Roberto made some great points here too. Me and some former friends did notice a decline in quality and sales for MHA before in the past few years. Demon Slayer has really changed the industry and shaken everything up, even affecting One Piece massively too.

I do appreciate that he's moving to end the story and these LONG awaited storylines are slowly getting touched on finally. Hopefully at least some of those other plot lines I mentioned do get covered somehow.

I have a feeling Dabi might get killed off but will Endeavour die too? I don't think he will, I think did think he was very likely to die but I think he will be forced to retire and maybe even wants to retire for a certain reason or even few. All Might was meant to have a gruesome death coming up which could still happen but after what happened with Star and how similar she was to him and how she died, I wonder if Hori substituted All Might's fated death with her instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
But why? Why he take not the time to end his manga in a good run? Sales are great, anime is pretty good and it has his own big fanbase, why he rushing now the events?
MHA has always been incredibly fast paced.
Post automatically merged:

the foreign heroes and Hori purposely refusing to let them get involved,
Yeah...Its a good thing they don't get involved.
that one thief that looks like the Joker who was mentioned at one point (Harima? Hajima maybe?),
One off character.
what happened to Red Riot,

Ujiko or w/e his name his, the mad scientist turning his own grandson into a flying Nomu,

Endeavour's past being fully exposed and him facing conseqences of his actions, maybe even dying,
Endeavour's past was already fully exposed. And I wouldn't care for him dying. That seems counterintuitive to his character arc, which is learning to accept responsbility.

AFO probably was the reason Shiggy's quirk activated and killed his family, it all might (oh god that pun) have been setup by AFO purposely,
We'll see, but I don't think it was. This is a fan theory.
Hori could expand to other countries especially America for the future but I doubt that will happen now except if there is gonna be a future sequel series. I heard rumours they wanted to make 7 more movies for a total of 10 at least too lmao, good luck to them with that!
America can go and fuck itself. I am not interested in the US remotely. We saw the best the US had to offer, and even then, I would argue that was too much. I think introducing Star and Stripes was a massive misstep and that Hori should have just defaulted to the other nations not wanting to come.

America can go and fuck itself. I am not interested in the US remotely. We saw the best the US had to offer, and even then, I would argue that was too much. I think introducing Star and Stripes was a massive misstep and that Hori should have just defaulted to the other nations not wanting to come.
It seems like you really don't understand, America is the home place for superheroes. MHA is based on American superhero comics, and Hori himself loves American superheroes. It's really dumb for you to say that we shouldn't have gotten anything from America in MHA, there is nothing wrong with exploring other countries like America in MHA and there was nothing wrong with introducing Star and Stripe.

No one cares if you yourself is not interested in the US but many other people who do read MHA probably do care, and would love to see America or even other countries in MHA.

Also if you are going to come up with a valid reason for not wanting to see America or anything about America in MHA then come up with a more and better valid reason, your comment is basically bashing on America and saying fuck America and everything about America.

Last edited:
It seems like you really don't understand, America is the home place for superheroes. MHA is based on American superhero comics, and Hori himself loves American superheroes. It's really dumb for you to say that we shouldn't have gotten anything from America in MHA, there is nothing wrong with exploring other countries like America in MHA and there was nothing wrong with introducing Star and Stripe.

No one cares if you yourself is not interested in the US but many other people who do read MHA probably do care, and would love to see America or even other countries in MHA.

Also if you are going to come up with a valid reason for not wanting to see America or anything about America in MHA then come up with a more and better valid reason, your comment is basically bashing on America and saying fuck America and everything about America.
The US was completely irrelevant to the story before Star and Stripe was introduced, and even her introduction did not warrant that much of a detour considering the limited impact she had on the plot.

All it did was bog down the pacing and detract from further establishing elements of the story that actually will matter.

The US was completely irrelevant to the story before Star and Stripe was introduced, and even her introduction did not warrant that much of a detour considering the limited impact she had on the plot.

All it did was bog down the pacing and detract from further establishing elements of the story that actually will matter.
We got 3 chapters of students crying to civilians about how cool Delu is, 2 chapters for SnS didn't bog anything down. Hell, spoilers for 339 make it sound like a boring exposition fest of "your new gauntlets are +2 attPow", when a page or two would do.

We got 3 chapters of students crying to civilians about how cool Delu is, 2 chapters for SnS didn't bog anything down. Hell, spoilers for 339 make it sound like a boring exposition fest of "your new gauntlets are +2 attPow", when a page or two would do.
One, thats not what happened in those 3 chapters. Two, those 3 chapters are some of the most pivotal for the series thematically in resolving what the series is actually trying to say.

Three, Star and Stripe was 5 chapters, much longer than that speech, and was almost entirely thematically redundant.

Four, latest chapter seems pretty short and seems like set up for the final confrontation, which is not a waste of time in comparison to showing off a character that was introduced and killed off in 5 chapters.

Mha became shit not like it wasnt before
Shits a snoozefest

One, thats not what happened in those 3 chapters. Two, those 3 chapters are some of the most pivotal for the series thematically in resolving what the series is actually trying to say.

Three, Star and Stripe was 5 chapters, much longer than that speech, and was almost entirely thematically redundant.

Four, latest chapter seems pretty short and seems like set up for the final confrontation, which is not a waste of time in comparison to showing off a character that was introduced and killed off in 5 chapters.
Thank you for correct SnS timeline, i saw "2 chapters" online, didnt realize was hyperbole.

Her introduction & death, she was a plot point to nerf&delay ShiggyFO. In better hands she could have lived longer, Hori doesn't seem able/wanting to balance absurd O.P powers so he tends to use them as "get out of jail free" cards before killing them off. (Night eye). I'm shocked Eri is alive, but since she is a background healer he was able to make her quirks drawback rely on the plot completely, her "charging" as he needs it. Hori did do a good job of showing Eri's horn/charge level, so it wasn't an asspull when Mirio popped up, though.

Her introduction & death, she was a plot point to nerf&delay ShiggyFO. In better hands she could have lived longer, Hori doesn't seem able/wanting to balance absurd O.P powers so he tends to use them as "get out of jail free" cards before killing them off. (Night eye).
The issue I have with SnS as a nerf or delay is that Shigaraki was already being delayed, and the time line isn't very important because it is incredibly malleable due to the nature of fictional stories like MHA, which can skip any amount of time they so desire.

As for the nerf, we have no idea the extent of the nerf, but honestly, I don't really think it was that needed. If everyone is stronger than last time than I presume that Shigaraki wouldn't need to be weaker, since he lost last time.

I'm shocked Eri is alive, but since she is a background healer he was able to make her quirks drawback rely on the plot completely, her "charging" as he needs it. Hori did do a good job of showing Eri's horn/charge level, so it wasn't an asspull when Mirio popped up, though.
I'm hoping Eri isn't used for too much. Her fixing Mirio was literally set up 180 chapters before it happened. Everyone knew it was coming.