Enji should atleast talk with toya.
Otherwise it would feel like he just ran away from facing the consequences of his past actions.
I want the whole todoroki fam confronting dabi after this whole ordeal.

I’m guessing that while super regeneration couldn’t fix wounds that have already healed(the ones AFO got from AM), it can fix new ones(the one he got from endy).
Post automatically merged:

AFO is getting ragdolled

But I think AFO has still one or two tricks up his sleeve
That attack looks to be from AFO

it’s hawks carrying endeavor in the rightmost panel, I believe

What ? The bastard survived ? Or it’s while he was being erased ?
If he actualy regenerates, that just showes how inconsistant super regeneration is. Endy said when he was fighting the perfect nomu that he will burn it's cell to the point they can't regenerate anymore - well that apereantly doesn't work with AFO and Shigaraki. The regenerate no matter what, it's ridiculous...

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If he actualy regenerates, that just showes how inconsistant super regeneration is. Endy said when he was fighting the perfect nomu that he will burn it'ss cell to the point they can't regenerate anymore - well that apereantly doesn't work with AFO and Shigaraki. The regenerate no matter what, it's ridiculous...
Let’s see. Maybe it’s just AFO trolling the heroes while dying and saying his main body now will kill them and they only kill the weakest/copy part of him

and if I remember well in the beginning of the fight Endeavor or Hawks said this AFO didn’t have hyper regen quirks

Yeah this AFO has super regen too

Last edited:
would complete his atonement arc.
Atonement through death is the worst and is one of the most overused tropes ever. The fact that people expect for a character to die when there is actually no need for that in the story besides CLICHE TROPE MUST BE USED speaks for itself. I do hope Horikoshi is better than that at least. If he wasn't Endeavor would have stayed a typical tyrant-like-dad-one-dimension-character.
BNHA is ending soon anyway, it's not like Hori would need to worry what to do with Endeavor for another decade of serialization or so.

Mha had a big drop off for me around mva but endeavor has been horis best character by far during the last couple arcs
Enji made me pick up the manga and he keeps being the sole reason I'm still sticking with bnha lmao.

Last edited:
Death flag for endeavor.
Btw is that a future which todoroki seen?
Or he just dreaming?

Is endover gonna die ?
Look like or if he survived he will retires from hero with huge damage after this battle.
Atm his right arm is gone.

Looks like its over, I get AFO is nerfed but this felt way too easy....
Nope AFO wont taken down that easy.
I think a little more AFO will kill endeavor trust me.

This is going too well for Endeavor…
After endeavor over heat AFO will kill him

Death flag for endeavor.
Btw is that a future which todoroki seen?
Or he just dreaming?

Look like or if he survived he will retires from hero with huge damage after this battle.
Atm his right arm is gone.

Nope AFO wont taken down that easy.
I think a little more AFO will kill endeavor trust me.

After endeavor over heat AFO will kill him
maybe its just me, but shoto looks older in that panel

maybe Endeavor is imagining what it would be like to see Shoto and the Kids grow up, because he knows he won't be around to witness it

imo, AFO should be Bakugo's fight. He, as Deku's greatest rival, should surpass Enji and become the #2 hero.