everything will be okay when Eri-chan is still around
But do you know how Eri's powers work?
Post automatically merged:

she will rewind him to the past :myman:
But how ?

??????

The "Bak-U-Go" thing might really be true then afer all!
Still with this story ....

But do you want to understand that it makes no sense?

If true, then Bakugo should be the fifth owner, not the second.

The holders of the OFA have the kanji of their respective numbers in their names. Bakugo doesn't have the kanji of two.

Yeah agree, lots of holes, but I like the scenario of ร  Bakugo being sent to the past, becoming a AFO user in dark times, fighting AFO and dying giving AFO to the next gen and to Deku. When Iโ€™m playing that in my mind itโ€™s quite nice.
And Izuku did not notice that the second owner is Bakugo because .......

Bakugo becoming the 2nd OFA user, its really bittersweet and ironic. It does cause some massive paradoxical issues, some huge plot holes but I just absolutely love it themtically, its morbidly beautiful writing imo.
I cannot conceive how such a theory could exist. It really has no basis, NONE.

More Bakugou can only be a good thing for me.
Oh well, with these I really heard them all.

Last edited:
No way Bakugooooooo, I hope it's a fake death, it wouldn't be the first one for Bakugo but still...:parkcry:
Holy shit, I saw mha trending on twitter, I didn't want to look at spoilers but I couldn't resist.... :josad:

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Bakugo ain't dying. Not after he just got a major power up. Not after horikoshi sets up this connection between him and the 2nd user.

I think bakugo literally being the 2nd user doesn't make sense. I think Izuku would have figured it out by now. Especially since he literally has the 2nd's quirk and knows what it is.

Rather, I think bakugo is simply the 2nd's descendant, but could awaken the 2nd's quirk

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
horikoshi please kill that fraud i beg of you

Bakugo ain't dying. Not after he just got a major power up. Not after horikoshi sets up this connection between him and the 2nd user.

I think bakugo literally being the 2nd user doesn't make sense. I think Izuku would have figured it out by now. Especially since he literally has the 2nd's quirk and knows what it is.

Rather, I think bakugo is simply the 2nd's descendant, but could awaken the 2nd's quirk
As Bakugo is compatible with OFA and was tweaked by AFO previously, maybe Bakugo awakens all of them to varying degrees? Then AFO and Shigaraki each have to deal with two different versions/fighting styles of OFA? That would then seem like reasonable power vs. power. Because other than Midoriya who can do any damage to either Shigariaki or OFA? All Might maybe for about half a second? Someone needs a powerup or Shigaraki freaks on AFO or it is curtains for the heroes.

Chapter 363: The ones who defend and the ones who attack

The chapter begins with Monoma thinking back to Bakugou's fighting during joint training, when he said he wanted a perfect win. He can't believe what he's seeing, he screams that it can't be true. Jeanist is next do Bakugou and confirms he has no pulse.

Mirio remembers when he said they would protect everyone until Deku gets there. He's extremely frustrated. TomurAFO says that now he's dead for good. He taunts Eraser saying he gave his student to much credit and stood on the bascksit, that's why he's disappointed on him

TomurAFO asks who wants to be Midoriya's new present and we see he's grabbed Miruko. She says she should've killed him way back at the lab. But she's not depressed, quite the contrary. She's angry and biting off Tomura's fingers.

it cuts back to Kamino and we see Dabi's still alive and kicking. He risked it all at the last second and tried copying Shouto's new technique. As a result, he has resisted it and is now burning Kidou and Onima, they're seriously injured. Burnin' tells Shouto to run

Shouto says he underestimated Touya thinking he had only raw strength. He has polished his quirk by himself for all these years, so he has a very polished control over his power Dabi shows "Skeptic!" and a voice starts coming from a device at that giant Noumu's back

Skeptic calls Touya a daddy's boy and says he's too busy to respond, but if he's asking about Endeavor's location, he's fighting AFO on Gunga Mountain We see TomurAFO again and he says they shouldn't have give the villains time to prepare, they should've rushed like Deku wanted

Skeptic is controlling a satellite and keeping track of everyone's location. He's apparently communicating directly to many of the villains too. While many other companies were leaving Japan, he was dedicating himself to spreading Redestro's words

The communication in the command room where All Might is at has been hacked by Skeptic, that's why Mandalay wasn't able to hear from Deku. The last thing we see from his is that he has an inside map of all the escape routes beneath U.A, and he's started moving something

We see a glimpse of the shelters where the civilians are. The Todoroki family is watching as the Masegaki teacher tells her students to behave, but they are sure Five Pee Pee Man, Bakugou and the rest will win. But AFO's spies are there too, holding their phones

The last spread takes us back to Gunga. AFO says he heard that at the last war the villains were taken by surprise, but not this time. Now they are the one attacking and the heroes have to defend theirselves. They're one step closer to their dream. We see his face

@Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @DarkWitch @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Rhea Venenosa @Bango๐Ÿ… @Akai2 @Nel-Zel fiasco @ReggieZoldyck21 @FreezyBreeze @Kiwipom @Kagurashii @TheKnightOfTheSea @Yere93 @Yoru @Jorden625 @JazzMazz @Hiragaro @kom5 @Roo @WesMidnight @Ice devil slayer @Doggo @Xlaw @IceWitch @Monkey D Theories @Kucing Pencuri @Camie @Trafalgar_D_Law @ivaannom @gamaran @Seth @mugiwalaw @ShadyOjiro @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Lukegranders @Lizzy @Luffy is the mc @LuffyMazino @Flowa @DoctorIndigo @Yo Tan Wa @centurion @Date @PenguinKing @Law @Marimo_420 @Leo D. Caprio @Skipper017 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Ravagerblade @Orojackson Refugee @sorukingu @SDfear @MonsterKaido @God_Aizen @Baba @Ishin @NikaInParis @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @RayanOO @Ghostly Reflections