Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You are right. Currently, Deku's 100% is probably greater than All Might's prime 100%.

Since OFA is a stockpile ability that increases in power from user to user, Deku's 100% should be slightly stronger at this point.

This is not supported by anything.

Shiggy is on par with prime all might. He is getting destroyed. Its pretty clear where Deku stands in comparison to All Might now.
Both of your takes are shit.

Deku didn't showcase anything remotely AMAZING/devastating that would put him above Prime Might. Cope however u like it.

Prime Might > Deku.

Both of your takes are shit.

Deku didn't showcase anything remotely AMAZING/devastating that would put him above Prime Might. Cope however u like it.

Prime Might > Deku.
The amazing thing he is doing is kicking Shiggy's ass. Shiggy, who is in fact on par with prime all might.

This is not "a take". This is just the facts of the story that you are blatantly refusing to accept.

Shiggy has more than proven that he is as tough and as strong as Prime All Might. Despite that, Deku is ripping through him.

Seth

โ€Ž
The amazing thing he is doing is kicking Shiggy's ass. Shiggy, who is in fact on par with prime all might.

This is not "a take". This is just the facts of the story that you are blatantly refusing to accept.

Shiggy has more than proven that he is as tough and as strong as Prime All Might. Despite that, Deku is ripping through him.
He ain't doing shit.

Fighting Shiggy is not that big of a feat when Endeavor and Mirio can do the same.

You won't convince me to change my mind because ur understanding is so fucking cliche.

Panel says XYZ so you turn off ur brain and blindly follow the statement which author could make up out of blue for the sake of the moment and forget about it later on.

No one is remotely close to Prime Might. Shiggy would just be able to fight him. Prime Might would still win.

He ain't doing shit.

Fighting Shiggy is not that big of a feat when Endeavor and Mirio can do the same.
Mirio? You mean Mirko?

You won't convince me to change my mind because ur understanding is so fucking cliche.
This isn't what cliche means.

Panel says XYZ so you turn off ur brain and blindly follow the statement which author could make up out of blue for the sake of the moment and forget about it later on.
This isn't something that has been forgotten about or made up in the heat of the moment though. Shiggy being on par with prime All Might is something that has been brought up several times already and is treated by literally everyone as a given of the battle.

This is not something that Hori said once and just forgot about which is what you appear to be characterizing it as. This is something he has repeatedly hammered into the head of the readers.

The only reason Shiggy has survived this long and has done all the shit he has done is because he is in fact as strong as literally everyone makes him out to be.
No one is remotely close to Prime Might. Shiggy would just be able to fight him. Prime Might would still win.
Based on???

I would say that in base that Shiggy is not exactly equal to Prime All Might. He is slightly weaker. But Shiggy has evolved since then and powered up a lot more due to his quirk evolution. At this point, he should definitely be equal with prime all might if not slightly stronger.(without quirks)

With quirks, Shiggy right now is leaps and bounds more powerful than any version of All Might. Its not even a contest if Shiggy had his quirks.

No one is remotely close to Prime Might
Deku objectively is

he has multiple quirks. Fa jin lets him use power comparable in strength to OFA 100%. Transmission lets him surpass 100%'s power.
Add on the fact that he has danger sense, smoke screen, float, and blackwhip. idk why you'd think prime might is stronger.
Post automatically merged:

Like quirkless shigaraki has been compared to prime all might

So was faux 100% Deku when he outsped the bullet and saved chisaki. And current deku is significantly stronger than he was when he fought Nagant. He has mastered all of his quirks and can easily switch between them; he also has the 2nd's, which lets him surpass 100%.

Seth

โ€Ž
Mirio? You mean Mirko?

This isn't what cliche means.

This isn't something that has been forgotten about or made up in the heat of the moment though. Shiggy being on par with prime All Might is something that has been brought up several times already and is treated by literally everyone as a given of the battle.

This is not something that Hori said once and just forgot about which is what you appear to be characterizing it as. This is something he has repeatedly hammered into the head of the readers.

The only reason Shiggy has survived this long and has done all the shit he has done is because he is in fact as strong as literally everyone makes him out to be.

Based on???

I would say that in base that Shiggy is not exactly equal to Prime All Might. He is slightly weaker. But Shiggy has evolved since then and powered up a lot more due to his quirk evolution. At this point, he should definitely be equal with prime all might if not slightly stronger.(without quirks)

With quirks, Shiggy right now is leaps and bounds more powerful than any version of All Might. Its not even a contest if Shiggy had his quirks.
I told you, based on what I saw from sick and post prime AM.

Prime Might is on another level.

Deku objectively is

he has multiple quirks. Fa jin lets him use power comparable in strength to OFA 100%. Transmission lets him surpass 100%'s power.
Add on the fact that he has danger sense, smoke screen, float, and blackwhip. idk why you'd think prime might is stronger.

Like quirkless shigaraki has been compared to prime all might

So was faux 100% Deku when he outsped the bullet and saved chisaki. And current deku is significantly stronger than he was when he fought Nagant. He has mastered all of his quirks and can easily switch between them; he also has the 2nd's, which lets him surpass 100%.
I still believe Prime Might is stronger. Nothing changes it for now. Let's see later.

I told you, based on what I saw from sick and post prime AM.

Prime Might is on another level.

I still believe Prime Might is stronger. Nothing changes it for now. Let's see later.
This is point out the obvious, but this is just headcanon which contradicts the actual content of the story. So its bad headcanon.

Seth

โ€Ž
This is point out the obvious, but this is just headcanon which contradicts the actual content of the story. So its bad headcanon.
Blind Deku fans don't impress me.

Shigaraki had a problem with destroying a building with his "Prime Might alike strength".

Outta here.

Blind Deku fans don't impress me.

Shigaraki had a problem with destroying a building with his "Prime Might alike strength".

Outta here.
I'm not a big Deku fan. I'm just reading the actual words on the page and comprehending what they mean.

The one being a fanboy here is you because you are insisting on something that is just patently false based on nothing but your feelings.

Seth

โ€Ž
I'm not a big Deku fan. I'm just reading the actual words on the page and comprehending what they mean.

The one being a fanboy here is you because you are insisting on something that is just patently false based on nothing but your feelings.
I told you.

Neither Deku or Shigaraki did anything crazy that would put Prime Might to shame. Sick All Might could achieve the feats Deku is performing if he had enough embers left. Prime Might is WAY WAY stronger than Sick Might.

Shigaraki with his "Prime Might strength" had problems destroying buildings.

Sick post prime All Might destroyed building in U.A training facility while also wearing the bracelets that lower ur power.

I understand going by the statements, I use such arguments too but there is also something like on panel proof.

Only thing Shigaraki did which was impressive is that massive Decay.

Shiggy without his quirks has a perfected body with strength and toughness on the level of prime all might.

This has been stated, shown and demonstrated multiple times.

Deku is just stronger than that.

Also, even without any quirks, Shiggy right now is stronger than prime AFO.
Based on?
Old am punch changed the weather
Shigaraki cant even do shit lol
Heck old am beats quirkless shigaraki let s not talk about prime
Also when leku can do 100 fine he surpasses am

Shigaraki saying he s prime am level doesnt mean anything his feats way below even old am

I don't understand why some people hate mha so much. Like on reddit, everyone is shitting on mha, whereas the one piece fandom on reddit dickrides Oda incessantly.

I think people just have really weird standards. MHA never needed to be peak fiction, its just a shonen manga. "oh no, Deku is overpowered", yeah its not like we knew that in the first few chapters of the series. Deku literally walked into UA with the best quirk in the series. He was always the chosen one, he was always overpowered, his strength was always unearned. The 6 quirks changed absolutely nothing.

In the end of the day, its cool. I think Deku is a cool superhero, I like his powers, and Its fun watching him kick shigaraki's ass.

I don't understand why some people hate mha so much. Like on reddit, everyone is shitting on mha, whereas the one piece fandom on reddit dickrides Oda incessantly.

I think people just have really weird standards. MHA never needed to be peak fiction, its just a shonen manga. "oh no, Deku is overpowered", yeah its not like we knew that in the first few chapters of the series. Deku literally walked into UA with the best quirk in the series. He was always the chosen one, he was always overpowered, his strength was always unearned. The 6 quirks changed absolutely nothing.

In the end of the day, its cool. I think Deku is a cool superhero, I like his powers, and Its fun watching him kick shigaraki's ass.
Still mid tho

I think the recent arcs of one piece were much worse than Horikoshi's writing. There is some internal logic for Deku's overpowered abilities; he was given one of the strongest quirks ever. The 6 quirks are a direct result of stockpiling, something we knew about forever.

but Luffy's power ups are literally 100% plot contrived. Why does Luffy magically get a haki boost every time kaido beats him? plot. Why does he awaken his DF out of nowhere after getting like 3 other power ups in the same arc? plot.

Deku is special because of his quirk and his desire to save people. Luffy is special because he just is. He is a god, deserving of worship. bow down to Luffy. hail Luffy.

The excuses are absolutely absurd, just because the One Piece Fandom likes recent chapters and the MHA Fandom on the average dislikes them doesn't mean shit...

As if bringing up One Piece or one of those new gen Shonen makes MHA look better:suresure:

How can anyone defend Twerk champion Mirio,
Dying but not actually dying Bakugo o... Sorry Kachan or Serial killer and misunderstood Victim Toga....

Last but not least writing something like ,,Midori ya was overpowered since the beginning"
Is just a lame excuse while bringing up and critcizing other series.

If anyone wants to read how you can make an absolutely hardworking Protagonist while not at the same time being called a Genius but actually has no Braincells, then MHA Vigilantes is the better series by far

But I guess Wankers gotta wank...

Edit:Sorry wrong Post but you what I mean:kata:

Last edited:
The excuses are absolutely absurd, just because the One Piece Fandom likes recent chapters and the MHA Fandom on the average dislikes them doesn't mean shit...

As if bringing up One Piece or one of those new gen Shonen makes MHA look better:suresure:

Dying but not actually dying Bakugo o... Sorry Kachan or Serial killer and misunderstood Victim Toga....

Last but not least writing something like ,,Midori ya was overpowered since the beginning"

If anyone wants to read how you can make an absolutely hardworking Protagonist while not at the same time being called a Genius but actually has no Braincells, then MHA Vigilantes is the better series by far

I tried Vigilantes. I found it meh.

One piece is as mid as mha

Vigilante is great
Try to read after chapter 40, itโ€™s nice
Will do. I read the first few chapters and lost interest. Some series are better when animated. Would you recommend Vigilantes manga or animated?

One piece is as mid as mha
I think all longer series have stretches of a drop in interesting content. Personal taste, as always, comes into play.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Will do. I read the first few chapters and lost interest. Some series are better when animated. Would you recommend Vigilantes manga or animated?

I think all longer series have stretches of a drop in interesting content. Personal taste, as always, comes into play.
Sadly Vigilante doesnโ€™t have an animation

I hope it will have one soon but donโ€™t sure

Read the manga itโ€™s cool, the tone is different from MHA but itโ€™s cool. The MC will grow on you