Y’all think Bakugo will surpass Endeavor by the end of this fight?
Post automatically merged:

I think there’s a high chance.

Enji’s quirk always had high AP, but he lacked speed to keep up with AM and his quirk had a massive downside on top of it.

Bakugo’s speed is definitely above Enji’s now that he’s learned how to use his cluster bombs. Even if his AP doesn’t surpass Enji’s(and that’s an IF), it would still be significantly above Hawks’s. Hence he’d definitely be #2 level.

Last edited:

Enji’s quirk always had high AP, but he lacked speed to keep up with AM and his quirk had a massive downside on top of it.

Bakugo’s speed is definitely above Enji’s now that he’s learned how to use his cluster bombs. Even if his AP doesn’t surpass Enji’s(and that’s an IF), it would still be significantly above Hawks’s. Hence he’d definitely be #2 level.
I'm sure Bakugo will unleash some kind of attack like Prominence Burn soon (point blank attack that does enormous AOE). So he'll probably surpass Endeavor once he unleashes it. Though Endeavor still has higher endurance/sphysical strength.

But I can't say I enjoy Bakugo having a dying AFO be his final (and only real) fight, but it is what it is.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

I have no doubt that Bakugo will be stronger than Wendy in the end

Endravor did fucking great against AFO but that AFO wasn’t all out and only used low level quirks.

its a shonen, Bakugo will reach the heights of power

Bakugo s already stronger
Afo talking shit as usual

G

Gorosei Informer

Glorious Thatch pfp man! At least we got some MHA to keep us going this week and coping too ofc lmao. I need that extremely and literally explosive catharsis of Bakugoat blowing up AFO and turning him into All For Obliteration!

I'm gonna fire up One's Justice too and troll the fuck out of AFO with Hatsume and her HILARIOUS super/ultra special attacks on him too lmao.

:cheers::steef: