RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
@FreezyBreeze @JazzMazz @Kizaruber Eats @Monkey D Theories @Flower @FloriGlori @Nightlord101 @Indigo @Roo @L57 @Ice devil slayer @Franz @Moegara @Leo D. Caprio @DarkWitch @ZoroMazino @CoC: Color of Clowns @GrandmasterChef Zonji etc

Post automatically merged:

Oh very nice, tyvm! Nana and Star!

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::steef::shocking:

This is really starting to feel climatic now too, maybe MHA could actually end this year or by early next year maybe? Hori doesnt take a break every month like Oda does too ofc but he is taking a break here though funnily enough lol.

First Deku ripped off Shigarakis hand before and now his whole arm? Nice!

I wonder whats gonna happen to AM too?

Like, I understand Hori still wants to give the readers a "logical" explanation as to why Shiga will lose, but ratings are what they are, and Hori's own interest in the series has gone downhill. Boku No would have a better legacy if it ended in a short peak-action 10-chapter adrenaline shot, rather than by delivering a half-baked pseudo-philosophical dialogue-and-occasional-punch dragfest.

This is really starting to feel climatic now too, maybe MHA could actually end this year or by early next year maybe?
Could? I honestly don't see this going past summer, even with an added generous epilogue. AFO is gone, Shira is beyond redemption and the good guys have just figured out how to defeat him in this very chapter. Two or three more chapters of trial-and-error before Shira is down, then two chapters of everyone-is-happy, plus a last "societal" overview.