[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 minutes have already passed. It's way too late to do any CFD lmao.
I gave it few thought before writing my post, it was possible.
Oh SSC?

I already asked for account deletion but I doubt the Admin will agree.

But then I think I must learn how to balance things out like @Fallen Prince said. At least we can try as long as we can.
Yes
I dont think i can manage it well. I had been here almost all day today.

F

Fallen Prince

Oh SSC?

But then I think I must learn how to balance things out like @Fallen Prince said. At least we can try as long as we can.
Hmm you are pretty good player . For you to grow in 14 games is amazing.

Few are natural in playing mafia its like gift , for me not much even after playing for 7 years but i try my best.

Try town of salem on mobile but you need to pay for those ones .

5 minutes have already passed. It's way too late to do any CFD lmao.
I gave it few mins thought before writing my post, it was possible.
Oh SSC?

Yes
I dont think i can manage it well. I had been here almost all day today.

D

Dragomir

If you don't want to let your emotions overtake you while playing the game, you gotta come in beforehand with a cool and chilled mindset. You're prepared to play it seriously but also willing to meme around and troll. If you come in hyperfocused, trying to lockdown scum or whatever, you won't have a good time.

This is just something I have noticed by observing myself and others. Be chill at the start and it will be a smooth ride.

If you don't want to let your emotions overtake you while playing the game, you gotta come in beforehand with a cool and chilled mindset. You're prepared to play it seriously but also willing to meme around and troll. If you come in hyperfocused, trying to lockdown scum or whatever, you won't have a good time.

This is just something I have noticed by observing myself and others. Be chill at the start and it will be a smooth ride.
@Jew D. Boy

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know what I said about being tired at the end of yesterday...but damn, it’s wild what successfully lynching scum will do for your spirits in this game :getnappaed:
(Sorry in advance for the long post, I drafted it last night while high and things got out of hand, as they often do.)

rayan isn’t scum trust me
Vote Lynch Cobra @AL sama

I’ll be reviewing the posts of anyone else who wasn’t in on Rayan, but this is the vote I want right now, and I have reads based on how yesterday’s lynch went.

Easiest for me to break this down by who did and did not vote for Rayan, starting with the former:

Melon went for Marimo, then Cobs, then Rayan. I feel the first was personal (and I told her as much at the time), but she was on the right path with the last as well as the middle. Considering how we only have one mafia and the SK left, I feel safe clearing her as town, other developments pending.

Drago was on Rayan first and never wavered. Not much else to say on him, he’s been active AND accurate since subbing in for the defunct Don Da. (This was written before I saw he died, RIP to a real one :pepehands:)

Fallen also only cast a ballot for Rayan, and while I haven’t loved him sussing me this game, he’s proven his mettle.

YTW voted for Rayan, and has been on the hunt since D1. Just like Fallen, I’ve been irked by him coming after me, but this isn’t the first time I’ve admitted to believing his intentions are good.

Tris was on Cobs and Rayan, and has been doing more than just following along in her first game. It’s a good thing that I don’t have more to say on her.

Nat only voted for Rayan?? Huh, I felt like she went with Gambit...I can never fully trust her because of how well she plays as scum, but I can’t ignore the vote nor her gameplay behind it.

Side note - I know that any of the above (and obviously below) could be the SK and still have voted for Rayan, but since they’re harder to sniff out than the scum, I’ll reserve judgment on anyone for that until the game progresses a little more. For now, I assume the people I’ve already listed are town.

And now, for those who didn’t stand with the majority:

I think Sera and Cobs, two players who’ve been sussed hard this game, were trying to cast aspersions on Reborn. I’ll admit, his meta hasn’t been as steadfast as usual, but he remains a bulldog, and like the majority of us, he’s sniffed out some guys who ended up voting for him over Rayan, an at the time presumptive and quickly proven scum.

The case against Cobs was clear even before the beginning of this post, and while Sera’s a little more active this game than when we were scum buddies last time, he’s consistently been on the wrong people. If we lynch the former today, I think we need to go after the latter tomorrow.

Gambit voted to lynch Nat, but I think that’s just pettiness between townies. He hasn’t really ever pinged anything suspicious for me, but I’ll admit I haven’t paid much attention to him since he’s virtually the only one who didn’t give me grief for my first day missteps. Can’t say for sure how I’m leaning on him, but the uncertainty compared to how I feel about Cobs/Sera means I’m closer to him being town.

Final went after Nat, then Reborn...I don’t think he’s scum, but I remain frustrated by the way he plays as a townie. Feel like he’s going in the wrong direction, again for personal reasons.

Reborn voted for Sera, but unlike Final, I feel like him not voting for Rayan is excusable because I think he’s onto something as I said a couple of paragraphs earlier.

Marimo didn’t sweat when Melon voted for him and went for Cobs, so he seems like town to me. Need to take a closer look at what he did yesterday outside of that little townie tiff.

Gonna have more free time today than yesterday, so I may be rereading some people from the second list, but I think we have a pretty good idea who to look at now.

Status
Not open for further replies.