Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The moment when you will understand my reasonning will be a sight to see
Post automatically merged:

Yes and ?

Explain me why my reasonning was flawed then.. noone beside Sigran has been able to even scratch it until now
I or anyone else don't need to explain why your reasoning was flawed...

Oda did that for us...:myman:

You being wrong about carrot is evident enough you had flawed reasoning and thus reaching to wrong conclusion regarding carrot

Reborn

You know that in rethoric, a reasonning and a conclusion are two different things, right ?

Not necessaraly.
I know but do you know you derived wrong conclusion because your arguments were flawed?

You cannot derive wrong conclusion unless there is something wrong with your argument.

It's elementary level logic bruhhh ..

It's like saying 2+2=5 is wrong because you got wrong conclusion as sum ...but you know how to add or know the numbers.

No... you added wrong numbers and made calculation mistake to reach to the answer 5...

I know but do you know you derived wrong conclusion because your arguments were flawed?
What if in that specific case it wasn't the case. Ok, I don't like this theory but lets look at it a bit: What if... Oda planned for Carrot to join, but instead decided at the last second for an unknown reason that he wouldn't do it therefore retconning his writings about Carrot.

In such a case, my conclusion "Carrot will join" would be wrong. but my reasonning "Carrot was created like a strawhat" would be right because of ALL the things I said (10 pillars / Golden rules / Carrot's characterization).

Don't you think ?

Well.. spoiler: There is no way to disprove that theory. So unless you are a relative of Oda, what I said could be relevant. Meaning that until further informations about the creation of Carrot.....

.. I'm wrong in my conclusion but I COULD be right on my reasonning.

Elementary logic.

Reborn

What if in that specific case it wasn't the case. Ok, I don't like this theory but lets look at it a bit: What if... Oda planned for Carrot to join, but instead decided at the last second for an unknown reason that he wouldn't do it therefore retconning his writings about Carrot.

In such a case, my conclusion "Carrot will join" would be wrong. but my reasonning "Carrot was created like a strawhat" would be right because of ALL the things I said (10 pillars / Golden rules / Carrot's characterization).

Don't you think ?

Well.. spoiler: There is no way to disprove that theory. So unless you are a relative of Oda, what I said could be relevant. Meaning that until further informations about the creation of Carrot.....

Elementary logic.
Assuming that oda changed his intent last minute is totally illogical assumption to feed your denial and make yourself feel better.

She was off screened for most wano - ,4 years long arc. that's not last minute.

And, If carrot was created like a SH .....she would have been a SH. Just like how other SHs are.

She was never created like a SH...and thus didn't join. It's simple as this.

Many people picked on it.. with some exceptions like you.

Your theory was disproved the moment oda started off -screnning carrot and didn't make her join.

Burden of proof lies on you... you are wrong until you show us oda changed it last minute which you can't.

Case closed

Don't you think ?

Elementary logic.
No that's just semantics... You're theory is disproved based on the fact that Carrot did not join. You're reasoning is also false, In either way based on your own justifications or not, She ain't there so you're Pillar's is proven to be wrong. She couldn't pass the bar, So you're probably missing something. Oof Not a far gone conclusion there.

Hehe. logic mate.

I'm starting to think that you don't actually understand what subtext here. Either that or you are simply incapable of noticing it when its here.

I proved my point. I can't prove you more than this, this should be enough for anyone with a storytelling brain. Anyone with a storytelling brain can understand that when an author puts an emphase on a particular subject through story plot points like a character put under shackle and the same character fighting his dad over his own choices, this subject is the point of his storyline and that is freedom.

Some of the arguments were indeed valid. Yamato's closeness to the strawhat was a thing. Yamato's character arc was a thing.

You need to understand nuances here.
Yes, obviously it's about freedom. That's why people say her story isn't finished. She's still chained to Wano by a sense of duty. Ask yourself this. Why would Yamato protecting Momo hurt his pride if she's there because she wants to be? Wouldn't that make her just the same as the scabbards? The only reasonable conclusion is that she's only staying because Momo is too weak to protect Wano. That's what hurts his pride. That's also why she says she'll find a goal to work toward in Wano in response to Zoro's comment about Momo's pride. If she has a real reason to stay aside from protecting Wano, then he'll accept it. If she already wants to stay to explore Wano, then why dies she need to find a new goal for the sake of Momo's pride?

Assuming that oda changed his intent last minute is totally illogical assumption to feed your denial and make yourself feel better.
1. This is literally what some of you guys have been saying for years lol
2. This is a real possibility, you have no way to disprove it

She was off screened for most wano - ,4 years long arc. that's not last minute.
Last minute, in term of writing, might mean a lot of chapter granted.

And, If carrot was created like a SH .....she would have been a SH. Just like how other SHs are.
Not necessaraly. You are denying a real possibility here.

I'm not the one who keep saying "Naito killed Carrot's future"

Your theory was disproved the moment oda started off -screnning carrot and didn't make her join.
Actually no.

This

was actually helping my theory and was nothing but a confirmation of it

Burden of proof lies on you... you are wrong until you show us oda changed it last minute which you can't.
Actually no. The burden of proof lies on YOU. I already proved that Carrot was build like a strawhat with the 5 golden rules and the 10 pillars. Now you need to prove to ME that Oda didn't change his mindset at the last minute.

You're theory is disproved based on the fact that Carrot did not join.
Indeed

You're reasoning is also false
Nop. The 5 golden rules and the 10 pillar are still relevant to predict a new strawhat

She ain't there so you're Pillar's is proven to be wrong.
Same thing that reborn. If Oda changed his mind at the last minute not to include Carrot, my pillar could be true but my conclusion could be wrong. You have no way of proving that this possibility is non existent.

Yes, obviously it's about freedom. That's why people say her story isn't finished
The problem is that they are missing the point.

The freedom to choose is in Yamato's case the BIGGEST freedom. Why ? Because that seeking for freedom was setup during the fight between Yamato and Kaido.

You need to understand that Yamato became the EXACT OPPOSITE that her father wanted her to become.

She's still chained to Wano by a sense of duty.
In that case, Vivi is still chained to Alabsta by a sense of duty, so Vivi is not really free.
Do you see the problem with that reasonning ? Or not ?

Why would Yamato protecting Momo hurt his pride if she's there because she wants to be?
Because hurting Momo's pride means that Momo is not yet capable of defending himself. This has nothing to do with Yamato staying.

The only reasonable conclusion is that she's only staying because Momo is too weak to protect Wano.
And I agree with that. That's a sence of responsibility. But you need to understand that she was FREE to make her own choice. The point of Yamato's arc is not about the nature of the choice, its about the possibility of making that choice in the first place. Something that was denied to her by her dad for many years.

Not because of a good reasonning hehe

Zou, WC, Wano

Lmao

That's but two criteria to be a strawhat.

Indeed

Yes but why tho ? To make Nekomamushi win ? But if she is meant to be queen, wouldn't the logic be that she defeat Perospero (she honestly could in Sulong) ? There is something that is not adding up here. And I think I know why.

Exactly (while she honestly could in Sulong, hardly but possible)

Tthis is contradictory to what you just said. You said "it made no sence for her to be asked" and "Oda had no plan for her" do you really think Oda would just throw away a character like that to such a position ?

That's dumb, that Oden perso is part of Yamato's character.

What I think is that Carrot's chances are very low for the strawhat crew but very high to reappear in the story. Thing is is that if she reappears early and depict certain strawhat traits like a story arc, then her chances are back up.

But I never gave up on Carrot having a particular chances in the story.

If Lucci joins, he will depict first all the 10 Pillars. The 10 Pillars are not something you can just avoid, they are the reason why the stories of the strawhats are good in the first place.
If Lucci turns 180° now in the next - lets say 5 - chapters and become a SHP would you admit that your 10 pillars are wrong?

She was in Zou. Not with the strawhats though.
Wano: yes
Zou yes yes I remember her being there, somewhere
Armed with nothing but "Kizaru for nakama" we stand united, face to face with the world government. Our friendship activity ever so glowing, our nakamaship shining like the golden dawn. Luck is on our side fellas, no reasonable guesses stand against our victory!
How did I miss kizarus glowing friends activity. Kizaru for Nakama confirmed based on my own rules
:cheers:
:cheers:

I mean Kizaru is based on one of Oda's favourite actors... While he was a lecherous antagonist in one of his more famous movies, I hear he also had an awkward (but well meaning) father role too. Imagine Kizaru trying to help out Ussop only to scare him shitless, or Robin making morbid assumptions of his innocent/helpful intentions.

Egghead is a massive disaster for the WG, and Lucci stays a government dog to the end and informs Kizaru he's been fired for his gross incompetence and probable obstruction. The only thing Kizaru has to say to the Straw Hats: "Heyyyyy.... Think I can catch a ride?":endthis::whitepress:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Honestly expected this to turn into Stussy vs Bonney land. Yet it's still Carrot vs Yamato realm.
It's really not anymore, it's sanity vs insanity. Most of us moved on after the L we took in Wano, and that's fair tbh, sometimes you gotta admit you were wrong and move on. There's one enlightened genius in this thread who refuses to do any of that though :kayneshrug:

If Lucci turns 180° now in the next - lets say 5 - chapters and become a SHP would you admit that your 10 pillars are wrong?
If Lucci turn 180° and is meant to become a strawhat then he will later depict the 10 pillars anyway. If he becomes a strawhat and depict none of the most ofundamental pillar, I'll admit that I'm wrong. But the probabilities is close to none.

She was in Zou. Not with the strawhats though.
Wano: yes
Zou yes yes I remember her being there, somewhere
She was on Zou with the strawhats all the way in fact.

There's one enlightened genius in this thread who refuses to do any of that though
My conclusion was wrong.

Reborn

1. This is literally what some of you guys have been saying for years lol
2. This is a real possibility, you have no way to disprove it

Last minute, in term of writing, might mean a lot of chapter granted.

Not necessaraly. You are denying a real possibility here.

I'm not the one who keep saying "Naito killed Carrot's future"

Actually no.

This

was actually helping my theory and was nothing but a confirmation of it

Actually no. The burden of proof lies on YOU. I already proved that Carrot was build like a strawhat with the 5 golden rules and the 10 pillars. Now you need to prove to ME that Oda didn't change his mindset at the last minute.

Indeed

Nop. The 5 golden rules and the 10 pillar are still relevant to predict a new strawhat

Same thing that reborn. If Oda changed his mind at the last minute not to include Carrot, my pillar could be true but my conclusion could be wrong. You have no way of proving that this possibility is non existent.

The problem is that they are missing the point.

The freedom to choose is in Yamato's case the BIGGEST freedom. Why ? Because that seeking for freedom was setup during the fight between Yamato and Kaido.

You need to understand that Yamato became the EXACT OPPOSITE that her father wanted her to become.

In that case, Vivi is still chained to Alabsta by a sense of duty, so Vivi is not really free.
Do you see the problem with that reasonning ? Or not ?

Because hurting Momo's pride means that Momo is not yet capable of defending himself. This has nothing to do with Yamato staying.

And I agree with that. That's a sence of responsibility. But you need to understand that she was FREE to make her own choice. The point of Yamato's arc is not about the nature of the choice, its about the possibility of making that choice in the first place. Something that was denied to her by her dad for many years.
Duh....

You had a theory which stated based on certain arguments carrot will join....

She didn't join

Which means for us your theory was wrong because in manga she didn't join.

Now you say your arguments were right and oda might have changed the decision at last minute. There is no evidence regarding it.

It's you who has to lay down proof regarding it...not us because it's you who has came up with this weird assumption that oda changed it at last minute and not us...so burden of proof lies on you...

Do one thing...take a flight to Japan....get an interview from oda ...and get us that video.

And, if you can't..... Then take your L and move aside because as of now you got everything wrong.... EVERYTHING WRONG

Btw, it's time to rename yourself WRONGIKO

If Lucci turn 180° and is meant to become a strawhat then he will later depict the 10 pillars anyway. If he becomes a strawhat and depict none of the most ofundamental pillar, I'll admit that I'm wrong. But the probabilities is close to none.

She was on Zou with the strawhats all the way in fact.

My conclusion was wrong.
Your theory and your conclusions and everything you say is wrong