Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only dark skin can get rid of Yamato's reputation as Nami's clone now.

Her 'I want to be Kozuki Oden' is getting tiring and annoying more than Luffy's 'Kaizoku ni ore wa naru' now.
Nah, Yamato is good. Maybe sharpen up her facial features and people will stop being bitchy.
Her hair color will probably be great too. Hoping for the one I posted earlier somewhere, it's also on the FC page 1.
As for the rest, I sure hope you guys give it a rest. She's experiencing somewhat of a freedom for the first time in 20 years, she needs to fight more to really earn it though. As well as that she's equated being Oden is being Free, it's like dogging Luffy to be PK.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Also i still want a logia to join

Maybe carrot or yamato can join as his baby sitter/retainer lol
Luffy does not need anymore in the crew. Imo? Jinbe should be the last and final addition to stop this nonsense whenever someone shows up in the arc people jump from character to character ye ye he should join ye ye she should join.

Luffy does not need anymore in the crew. Imo? Jinbe should be the last and final addition to stop this nonsense whenever someone shows up in the arc people jump from character to character ye ye he should join ye ye she should join.
I would be fine if jinbe was the final strawhat tbh. Not including vivi obviously

Tho if we were to get more i would love for at least one of these to get covered
  1. Pirate apprentice
  2. Strong female character comparable to zoro and sanji
  3. A logia

It should be in the first place but when Oda give BB his 10th commander, it gave impression he will add at least 1 another crew. Not really digging matchup thing but yeah they're mirroring each other.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It should be in the first place but when Oda give BB his 10th commander, it gave impression he will add at least 1 another crew. Not really digging matchup thing but yeah they're mirroring each other.
This is how it should be done.

Anyway, I don't think Luffy will allow Yamato to come close to Sunny he already told her that she doesn't have her own goal.

Luffy knows people. He doesn't want cosplayers on the crew.

This is how it should be done.

Anyway, I don't think Luffy will allow Yamato to come close to Sunny he already told her that she doesn't have her own goal.

Luffy knows people. He doesn't want cosplayers on the crew.
I didn't mean to bring Luffy's word in first chapter when he said he wants 10 crews as standard and at that time Oda was still mapping his own story.

But i can take summary from that panel alone at least we can hope his crew will consist of 10 people. Can be more but impossible being less.

Status
Not open for further replies.