Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People were talking about Kinemon earlier. I actually think he might join. I never took him seriously as a potential nakama before yesterday and I'm honestly not a huge fan of him, but he was giving off MAJOR Strawhat vibes this chapter. If the 4 crew members per sea thing is true, I think Carrot, Yamato, and Kinemon will finish off the crew.
I actually have a feeling that he'll meet his dramatic end this arc

People were talking about Kinemon earlier. I actually think he might join. I never took him seriously as a potential nakama before yesterday and I'm honestly not a huge fan of him, but he was giving off MAJOR Strawhat vibes this chapter. If the 4 crew members per sea thing is true, I think Carrot, Yamato, and Kinemon will finish off the crew.
The recent chapter suggests that he'll die...

Please no, his wife need honeymoon. If any scabbard meant to die, it should be the strongest, that shonen manga would do.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah hair color is helping but I doubt too. It's either black-ish or brown-ish. If we lucky we got one of primary color. Carrot has taken yellow, Vivi got blue. Then red. Monet's trademark is green. Orange is Nami's. I hope its lavender.
Blue for Yamato cuz Kaidou got blue Dragon, or she can be Silver/White.

Drizzt would've made decent points had he included all the dialogue, I mean all of it, countered it reasonably. But instead of only selecting certain parts and made conjectures in purposefully selected dialogue.

So, no, he didn't make good points.

Would you be fine with a Zoan? I theorize White Tiger Mythical Zoan.
Definitely. As long as its not a typical ancient zoan (aka, Pre-historic) but Mythical is great. It at least goes beyond the imagination of a natural monster. We only have one zoan on the crew, while having 3 Paramecia's. I dont mind another Zoan.

Either that or a Logia (Earth or something) else, is what I've been imagining with her.

A regular Zoan would be kinda boring compared to seven forms Chopper.
God I hope in this predominantly Zoan based arc, chopper somehow learns awakening. By far my biggest disappointment with post-timeskip is that he's done really nothing awesome since Fishman Island.

But yeah, it would really need to be a something extravagant as a Zoan to separate Yamato from Chopper. Kind of why I hope its just a Logia even though it's entirely untraditional from hee fathers crew.

God I hope in this predominantly Zoan based arc, chopper somehow learns awakening. By far my biggest disappointment with post-timeskip is that he's done really nothing awesome since Fishman Island.

But yeah, it would really need to be a something extravagant as a Zoan to separate Yamato from Chopper. Kind of why I hope its just a Logia even though it's entirely untraditional from hee fathers crew.
I like my idea alot as it's opposed to her father's Dragon, so if she were Tiger, and not just any ol tiger.

Carrot should join imho. She has way too many interactions with the crew, has her own personal ambition, traveled with SHs, has unique fighting style etc. List goes on, she fulfills many of the “criterias” to be a member. She had been relevant since the first chapter of Zou Arc and is by far the most relevant Mink in the story.
As for Yamato, she might also join but we need to see more of her. However, there are also arguments against her joining the crew, like her similarity to Nami and appearing late in the story.
Imho, both of them can join though, it might add more dimensions to the story. Plus, Sanji would have a new master :D

I like my idea alot as it's opposed to her father's Dragon, so if she were Tiger, and not just any ol tiger.
Totally. Mythical Tiger sounds cool because it wouldn't be her only power. Kaido uses breath attacks due to his mythical zoan. Marco has healing powers due to his. Sengoku can shoot Shockwaves from his Buddha zoan. Devon can transform appearances due to her 9 tailed fox one.

I think a mythical zoan is a great standout from Chopper.

Totally. Mythical Tiger sounds cool because it wouldn't be her only power. Kaido uses breath attacks due to his mythical zoan. Marco has healing powers due to his. Sengoku can shoot Shockwaves from his Buddha zoan. Devon can transform appearances due to her 9 tailed fox one.

I think a mythical zoan is a great standout from Chopper.
No of course not, I imagine besides using her kenbo she can use her feet as well as brawling. @Starbound Beast D. Draig and I were talking and he says she might have control over metal, if its Mythical Zoan Byakko.

Status
Not open for further replies.