Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what oni in japanese looks like -_-

It just there's no confirmation that oni race exist in OP yet. And I know kaido, yamato, numbers and oars might represent oni (im not saying oni race)

Btw. You have not answer my question about oni race in kaido, WB, and BB crew
Kaido has one- the numbers, Black Maria, ulti, and page one
Whitebeard-oars jr
Blackbeard- avial pizarro
As morah he borrowed one or stole the body

Kaido has one- the numbers, Black Maria, ulti, and page one
Whitebeard-oars jr
Blackbeard- avial pizarro
As morah he borrowed one or stole the body
What? Black maria, ulti, and page one too??

Avalo pizzarro? Having horns doesnt mean they from "oni race" just like you say. Could be real or just an accessory

Avalo pizzaro have the same horns like jack. But jack is a full fishmen. Plus avalo was a king in north blue (cmiiw), do you also think he was king of oni race too?

Avalo pizzarro? Having horns doesnt mean they from "oni race" just like you say. Could be real or just an accessory

Avalo pizzaro have the same horns like jack. But jack is a full fishmen. Plus avalo was a king in north blue (cmiiw), do you also think he was king of oni race too?
You could always be a half breed or a descendent of that particular race
Post automatically merged:

In one piece world we have so much different races. Fishman, Giants, angels ( Skypieans and Shandian ) , aliens, Dwarves , minks (furries) people with 3 eyes, why couldn’t there be that’s like a demon ogre. Wano is based on Japanese culture as well sub culture and mythos.

Last edited:
You could always be a half breed or a descendent of that particular race

In one piece world we have so much different races. Fishman, Giants, angels ( Skypieans and Shandian ) , aliens, Dwarves , minks (furries) people with 3 eyes, why couldn’t there be that’s like a demon ogre. Wano is based on Japanese culture as well sub culture and mythos.
Hitetsu are like tengu, but probably he is not a tengu race, he is bird folk race

Kawamatsu, like kappa, but he is not kappa race. He is a fishmen

Kaido, like oni, but who knows what is he?
Probably like oars (ancient giants)

Hitetsu are like tengu, but probably he is not a tengu race, he is bird folk race

Kawamatsu, like kappa, but he is not kappa race. He is a fishmen

Kaido, like oni, but who knows what is he?
Probably like oars (ancient giants)
Are duck turtles there consider to be fishman

If look horns, the weapon, as well teeth some there outfits, and some ears that is what oni is.
In terms what’s the subculture Kaido’s crew is base on is this

http://gaijinrider.altervista.org/A...F-VqDquMLEgMyW7h53w0Zo5XJTFgUzM_oqEoaPWfOu7Zw

We could use Oni race to refer to the Ancient Giants, its a better name ahahaha.

We have seen some half breeds in the story, but seems that besides OarsJr there is no Ancient Giants today, so would be strange if some Half "Oni" appear from nowhere. Kaido probably have something with the "Onis" but i think his creation have something to do with WG experiments and not some half breed origin.

Are duck turtles there consider to be fishman

If look horns, the weapon, as well teeth some there outfits, and some ears that is what oni is.
In terms what’s the subculture Kaido’s crew is base on is this

http://gaijinrider.altervista.org/A...F-VqDquMLEgMyW7h53w0Zo5XJTFgUzM_oqEoaPWfOu7Zw
Duck turtle doesn exist. Only kappa is mentioned.

Stop. What's the point of our discussion again?

They are probably fishmen maybe. Like delinger. Jack was a half fishmen too.
Jack is confirmed to be full fishmen in Vivre card

https://www.britannica.com/topic/kappa-Japanese-mythology

This is the world of fiction is not?

It is. Whatever man

Just remember. You want yamato to join because you think of avalo pizarro from BBP right?
For me Yamato brings in a distinctive personality that’s very different from the rest of the female straw hats a tomboy tough girl personality. A female character who is actually use to and raise for fighting. What type character Yamato base on could lead to some funny interactions with boys and girls. Even going against various enemies. That type character something fans would adore and relate to
If you watch series like
Good luck girl
Beelzebub
Kill la kill
Zombieland saga.
Something equivalent to these

She represents the bad ass shouen female character like Android 18, genkai, biscuit, rindou, risa Hawkeye, erisa scarlett, morgiana, and mikasa
That tough strong female character. If she ends joining crew the entire world would be shock that kaido has daughter and joining the straw hats.

Last edited:
For me Yamato brings in a distinctive personality that’s very different from the rest of the female straw hats a tomboy tough girl personality . A female character who is actually use to and raise for fighting. What type character Yamato base could has of lead to some funny interactions with boys and girls. Even going various enemies. That type character something fans would adore and relate to
If you watch series like
Good luck girl
Beelzebub
Kill la kill
Zombieland saga.
Something equivalent to these

She represents the bad ass shouen female character like Android 18, genkai, biscuit, rindou, risa Hawkeye, erisa scarlett, morgiana, and mikasa
That tough strong female character. If she ends joining crew the entire world would be shock that kaido has daughter and joining the straw hats.
Yeah tomboyish. these characters are basically what I want.

All the Minks transformation are now seen. Carrot's the only one who doesn't look monstrous but glorious.

I'm not sure it means anything, but she is singled out from among the Minks in that regard.
We didn't get to see Wanda's, Milky's, or lol Bepo's (<- Maybe that's for the best). But yeah, the majority of them we've seen so far. Neko kinda just looks the same, but Inuarashi looks like a whole separate beast together. Though I do want to point out that it seems like Carrot's Sulong form is the only one which darkens her sclera, though they may all have unique attributes in their form. I doubt it, but it could be the case.

All the Minks transformation are now seen. Carrot's the only one who doesn't look monstrous but glorious.

I'm not sure it means anything, but she is singled out from among the Minks in that regard.
Its just oda not giving a crap about design. Here there were a lot of different type of minks. Which means he would have to draw different designs for each type. But we saw the art was bad and everyone looked the same too. I wish Carrots was ignored and oda would rather reveal the Sulong with the dukes instead since this is a far better moment to use it. It is most probably just oda not giving shits about design of sulong now since it might take more of his time. Hoping anime does a better design instead(no hope due to bepo though).

Status
Not open for further replies.