Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato could always give Journal Momo problem solved she is no longer has in shadow of oden. She can be her own person at the end this.
Yamato read the thing cover to cover over 20 years. That info is way too powerful. They'll probably get some clue to the last Road Poneglyph, but that's it, I hope. With Yamato around, that endgame info would be way too tempting.
You think Jinbei, Robin aren't knowledgeable about other places? I'm sure they know but they keep quiet...
Stating a small insignificant thing.
I offered to leave you alone. If you want to continue, it's fine by me. I won't be holding back, and I'll follow your lead in terms of politeness.

They know enough to be helpful. But they don't know about the freakin' One Piece. They don't have the key for getting to and through Laugh Tale. That book, and Yamato, are too much. The crew needs to be able to find out that super huge stuff together. Yamato's had it all spoiled already.

Yamato read the thing cover to cover over 20 years. That info is way too powerful. They'll probably get some clue to the last Road Poneglyph, but that's it, I hope. With Yamato around, that endgame info would be way too tempting.
I offered to leave you alone. If you want to continue, it's fine by me. I won't be holding back, and I'll follow your lead in terms of politeness.

They know enough to be helpful. But they don't know about the freakin' One Piece. They don't have the key for getting to and through Laugh Tale. That book, and Yamato, are too much. The crew needs to be able to find out that super huge stuff together. Yamato's had it all spoiled already.
Here’s the thing though that journal does not belong to her. In fact it should be right hands of momo since he is descendent of Oden. I think It’s way for him remember father legacy and his adventure That went on. Is kind like how flash in flashpoint where Thomas hands over letter to flash to give Bruce. He was crying said you are real life savor.
For momo more Like father memory and his legacy are still with him. Yamato has already remember enough oden journal to start on her voyage now. She probably have her own adventures that she could write down Tell it in own logbook with the straw hats.

Who knows what Yamato actually knows... for all we know it contains alot of Islands but nothing crucial, boom it don't matter.

The journal is one of the biggest red flag against Yamato. It's got untold details about the world, info about Laugh Tale and the One Piece itself. And there is no way Luffy is gonna help himself to those kind of spoilers. He didn't take Zeff's Grand Line log book, and he refused to listen to Rayleigh spill any details. Oden's strategy guide won't have a place anywhere near the Sunny.
I personally don't think, it matters. As of now I just see the journal as a plot device that motivated Yamato. And from her reactions too we can see she did not really hint at something which is at the world scale as someone who had discovered a secret and is lamenting about what to do, but only that she saw adventures in the journal and is interested to experience them too. One of her goals too strictly remained to Oden's (opening borders) apart from going on her own adventure. I would have doubted whether she knows the truth or not if she has said something on the lines of we have to do something specific to fix this world or something like that. Assuming the book did hold the secrets, the reaction and setup don't seem too convincing.

I personally don't think, it matters. As of now I just see the journal as a plot device that motivated Yamato. And from her reactions too we can see she did not really hint at something which is at the world scale as someone who had discovered a secret and is lamenting about what to do, but only that she saw adventures in the journal and is interested to experience them too. One of her goals too strictly remained to Oden's (opening borders) apart from going on her own adventure. I would have doubted whether she knows the truth or not if she has said something on the lines of we have to do something specific to fix this world or something like that. Assuming the book did hold the secrets, the reaction and setup don't seem too convincing.
I doubt it has what her detractors think it has.
The only thing that might detract from this is Toki... why idk.

You are basically had Robin who wanted criminal at eight years old for 20 years. No one really offer much Home and salvation for her. Until luffy showed compassion for her own individual. Everyone else tried turn her into government.
Chopper despite him good doctor to help others. People still seem as a monster. There view people who respect as individual
Sanji entire family threw him side worthless normal human accept reiju and his mom. You could say they did offer him gifts saving them. So they basically did return the favor for what he did for them. They’re sacrificing themselves in order for him to to escape the island.
Post automatically merged:

Knowing akainu sense of justice is absolute he would try to proceed to go after her. Just like what did ace and people of oherra. He didn’t like the idea of Fujitora setting foot in Marinejoie unless he got straw hat luffy and Law. You could Sengoku less blow That he even says he will cool down and green bull is like I am not going Report you
Yeah everyone Luffy recruited into his crew were seen as outcasts. Every single one of them.
1. Zoro was seen as the scary sadistic bloodthirsty pirate hunter.
2. Nami was seen as a scheming thief who betrayed her village by working for Arlong.
3. Usopp was seen as a no good liar and troublemaker.
4. Sanji was seen as an weak embarrassing failure by his biological family.
5. Chopper was seen as a freak of nature by the human villagers and his own biological herd.
6. Robin was seen as a demon who sunk 5 marine ships and had knowledge to destroy the world.
7. Condoriano was seen as too handsome and talented.
8. Franky was seen as a thug and a shameless pervert.
9. Brook was seen as scary demonic undead skeleton.
10. Jinbe was seen as a scary subhuman fish man.

Yamato would fit right in.

Last edited:
The book could have Oden's favorite hotpot recipe for all we know. The thing is, it doesn't really matter what's actually in there because we, nor Luffy, will ever find out. Luffy simply won't want to hear anything that book may or may not contain, and with Yamato a permanent resident on the ship, with or without the book in his possession, the draw of that info will be inescapable, especially as they get closer to the end.

Yeah everyone Luffy recruited into his crew were seen as outcasts. Every single one of them.
1. Zoro was seen as the scary sadistic bloodthirsty pirate hunter.
2. Nami was seen as a scheming thief who betrayed her village by working for Arlong.
3. Usopp was seen as a no good liar and troublemaker.
4. Sanji was seen as an weak embarrassing failure by his biological family.
5. Chopper was seen as a freak of nature by the human villagers and his own biological herd.
6. Robin was seen as a demon who sunk 5 marine ships and had knowledge to destroy the world.
7. Condoriano was seen as too handsome and talented.
8. Franky was seen as a thug and a shameless pervert.
9. Brook was seen as scary demonic undead skeleton.
10. Jinbe was seen as a scary subhuman fish man.

Yamato would fit right in.
Nami, Robin and Sanji only had those parts revealed after they joined. With Brook, no one actually cared about him, though granted, that still made him an outcast. And Jinbe was a well-respected member of the FI community. Humans were scared of him, but that made him as much of an outcast as the Minks were. Sanji was similar in that way, being the head chef's top employee.

Last edited:
The book could have Oden's favorite hotpot recipe for all we know. The thing is, it doesn't really matter what's actually in there because we, nor Luffy, will ever find out. Luffy simply won't want to hear anything that book may or may not contain, and with Yamato a permanent resident on the ship, with or without the book in his possession, the draw of that info will be inescapable, especially as they get closer to the end.

Nami, Robin and Sanji only had those parts revealed after they joined. With Brook, no one actually cared about him, though granted, that still made him an outcast. And Jinbe was a well-respected member of the FI community. Humans were scared of him, but that made him as much of an outcast as the Minks were. Sanji was similar in that way, being the head chef's top employee.
What about the rest of them?

True the minks were also discriminated against but when comes kozuki they consider allies of them though. Is kind like dwarf in dressrosa allies with king Riku and Noland. We have no idea what kaido or Yamato race is. Some people think it’s a dragon and some people think it’s an ogre

Yamato for Nakama.

Carrot will lead the Mink Pirates as Grand Fleet members.
lol Carrot is not leading anybody. She's not even leading the Minks right now. Besides, the Grand Fleet is already comprised of those 7 captains and the end narration of Dressrosa specifies those 7 will be involved in an unprecedented incident, so its safe to say no one is becoming a Grand Fleet member after Dressrosa.

lol Carrot is not leading anybody. She's not even leading the Minks right now. Besides, the Grand Fleet is already comprised of those 7 captains and the end narration of Dressrosa specifies those 7 will be involved in an unprecedented incident, so its safe to say no one is becoming a Grand Fleet member after Dressrosa.
But don’t you think that the grand fleet sort of represent ussop lie coming to reality

Is because ussop luck that save most Colosseum fighters that were turn into toys. As end result they praise ussop by accidental win against sugar. Everyone started warship ussop like god. As well result action. The Colosseum fighters wanted aid the straw hats Success with the Donflamingo. Towards end of arc they serving as underlines of the straw hats Right now We have 5,600 underlings. Ussop lie has been 8,000 man his side so we’re getting close to that number. So the next time Ussop he is 8,000 men On side it might actually true.

Last edited:
But don’t you think that the grand fleet sort of represent ussop lie coming to reality

Is because ussop luck that save most Colosseum fighters that were turn into toys. As end result they praise ussop by accidental win against sugar. Everyone started warship ussop like god. As well result action. The Colosseum fighters wanted aid the straw hats Success with the Donflamingo. Towards end of arc they serving as underlines of the straw hats Right now We have 5,600 underlings. Ussop lie has been 8,000 man his side so we’re getting close to that number. So the next time Ussop he is 8,000 men On side it might actually true.

So unless Carrot joins one of these crews (which I doubt), then no.

If Chopper didn't exist, Law would be such a dope character.

Right now we are most likely going to see Yamato unless Oda decides to leave her on Wano ( Which would be bad from citizens standpoint. Remember Doffy's family thing? ).

I think there is a room for 2 more.

1 is Yamato and 2??????

Someone from Elbaf:choppawhat:

Momo as a cabin boy?
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.