Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever is going on with Carrot and Yamato aside, are any of you guys also interested in seeing another female join the group? I specify female in light of how the characters of Nami and Robin turned out, which are great, but make me curious to see if there will be another female distinct from those two, such as one that’s actually interested in robots, after Oda decided not show Nami and Robin being interested in them, as well as who’s more keen on close-quarters combat. Nami used close quarters combat with the staff in the beginning, and I suppose Robin’s fighting style can also be considered physical in a way, but ultimately more abstract and distant I feel. So I’m sure that a more physically combative female who’s more willing to goof off with Luffy and the others in their antics would provide for a nice contrast, as far as how Oda has designed the crew anyway.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Whatever is going on with Carrot and Yamato aside, are any of you guys also interested in seeing another female join the group? I specify female in light of how the characters of Nami and Robin turned out, which are great, but make me curious to see if there will be another female distinct from those two, such as one that’s actually interested in robots, after Oda decided not show Nami and Robin being interested in them, as well as who’s more keen on close-quarters combat. Nami used close quarters combat with the staff in the beginning, and I suppose Robin’s fighting style can also be considered physical in a way, but ultimately more abstract and distant I feel. So I’m sure that a more physically combative female who’s more willing to goof off with Luffy and the others in their antics would provide for a nice contrast, as far as how Oda has designed the crew anyway.
The crew needs another female regardless of who it is, that needed to happen fuckin’ yesterday. If not one (or both) of the two you mentioned, Vivi coming back would be the easiest way to accomplish this particular goal. I don’t mind the infrequent Monet theories I’ve seen, but that’s a stretch for several reasons.

The crew needs another female regardless of who it is, that needed to happen fuckin’ yesterday. If not one (or both) of the two you mentioned, Vivi coming back would be the easiest way to accomplish this particular goal. I don’t mind the infrequent Monet theories I’ve seen, but that’s a stretch for several reasons.
Is it her time with the PH children and etc... or her Doflamingos Loyalty?

A Strawhat will have to leave their life behind, that including former loyalty.

You can't be SH if you're still have to be linked with your old affiliate.

This is shown thoroughly via Vivi.

So, Kin Momo Smoker Sabo, who's still loyal to their old "place", can't be a SH since they need it to be their #1 home.
Post automatically merged:

Alphabet

AB Brook
CD Chopper
EF Franky
GH
IJ Jinbe
KL Luffy
MN Nami
OP
QR Robin
ST Sanji
UV Usopp
WX Water Law
YZ Zoro

:finally:

My man Law has to go to Raf Tel.

Also, unrelated but did anyone notice something on that Alphabet theory? That below Luffy are all humans, while above Luffy are well, creatures/weirdos/things Mama would collect. So going by that, and if we assume that a r qmink will also join, time to welcome the one and only, Strawhat Minko, (G)carrrrr, no

Giovanni
for thosw that doubt my brilliant theory, hes been foreshadowed sincr impel down
[/SPOILER
Now we just need a girl at OP
Also don't forget the second type of this alphabet theory. The first is what you've written, the second only consider the first alphabet. As in :

A
B Brook
C Chopper
D

E
F Franky

Etc

So, we can still have Y as Yamato

Alphabet

AB Brook
CD Chopper
EF Franky
GH
IJ Jinbe
KL Luffy
MN Nami
OP
QR Robin
ST Sanji
UV Usopp
WX Water Law
YZ Zoro

:finally:

My man Law has to go to Raf Tel.

Also, unrelated but did anyone notice something on that Alphabet theory? That below Luffy are all humans, while above Luffy are well, creatures/weirdos/things Mama would collect. So going by that, and if we assume that a r qmink will also join, time to welcome the one and only, Strawhat Minko, (G)carrrrr, no

Giovanni
for thosw that doubt my brilliant theory, hes been foreshadowed sincr impel down
[/SPOILER
Now we just need a girl at OP
Also don't forget the second type of this alphabet theory. The first is what you've written, the second only consider the first alphabet. As in :

A
B Brook
C Chopper
D

E
F Franky

Etc

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Is it her time with the PH children and etc... or her Doflamingos Loyalty?
I’d say both are kinda disqualifying, her inclusion is more about balancing the strength of the crew a little bit. Nami’s definitely in the weak tier and Robin in the one above, so if not Yamato (who would immediately become the strongest member behind the captain, the other two monsters, and Jinbe), someone with a Logia DF and good CoO would fit the description.

Yeah I think the crew has enough males, I hope Jimbei is the last for sure but it pretty much seems Yamato and Carrot are the high chances of joining from what I seen and heard but I think Perona and Jewerly Bonney are interesting females to join the Straw hats well in my opinion.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah I think the crew has enough males, I hope Jimbei is the last for sure but it pretty much seems Yamato and Carrot are the high chances of joining from what I seen and heard but I think Perona and Jewerly Bonney are interesting females to join the Straw hats well in my opinion.
Perona makes sense for the Zoro and Usopp connection, but when we did the Royal Rumble a few months ago, I posited that Bonney would eventually join the Revolutionaries, who would become Luffy’s allies (possibly his subordinates?), so I’m definitely on board for her as well :perocry:

Yeah, someone like Bonney would make for a personality that would make for interesting dynamics within the group I’m sure. I know that Nami and Robin like having fun with them, but they sometimes seem to both walk away into their own little corner when the male characters get too rowdy. Some people would probably say Robin is more mature than Nami, but I think it’s more accurate to say that Nami is a mature character who just tends to lose her temper a little more often. So yeah, I’m sure a more “immature” female for the group would contrast nicely.

I don’t think Bonney would happen and I don’t quite see Perona returning to join Luffy since she is too loyal to Moriah; but Yamato and carrot may be the best female contenders we’ll get.

Perona makes sense for the Zoro and Usopp connection, but when we did the Royal Rumble a few months ago, I posited that Bonney would eventually join the Revolutionaries, who would become Luffy’s allies (possibly his subordinates?), so I’m definitely on board for her as well :perocry:
An alliance would be great as well because I really want Luffy to meet Bonney, I hate when they do that like that character will never meet that character it's so cliche.

I don’t think Bonney would happen and I don’t quite see Perona returning to join Luffy since she is too loyal to Moriah; but Yamato and carrot may be the best female contenders we’ll get.
Actually, in light of Kaido being the reason Moria did what he did back at Thriller Bark and his crew getting killed, I’ve suspected that Perona would ally with Luffy in the occasion of Moria allying with him to defeat Kaido. Seeing as how Wano is turning out, it might be too late, but I’m sure he could always still ally with Luffy to defeat Blackbeard after Absalom got killed though.

Actually, in light of Kaido being the reason Moria did what he did back at Thriller Bark and his crew getting killed, I’ve suspected that Perona would ally with Luffy in the occasion of Moria allying with him to defeat Kaido. Seeing as how Wano is turning out, it might be too late, but I’m sure he could always still ally with Luffy to defeat Blackbeard after Absalom got killed though.
Personally I’m on the other boat. I think Blackbeard somehow got moriah to join his crew. Similar to how Whitebeard got Ace to join his even though Ace wanted to kill him.

But Ace did want to kill WB badly. I think it’s possible that Moriah is hanging out with Blackbeard in hopes of killing him eventually. And when Strawhats fight Blackbeard, Moriah will fight Yamato to get revenge on Kaido for killing his original crew
But even then it's not a 1 to 1 ratio. I get what you mean but even still.
Why would Moriah fight Yamato? He'd have to know about her relation to Kaidou firstly...

Yeah, someone like Bonney would make for a personality that would make for interesting dynamics within the group I’m sure. I know that Nami and Robin like having fun with them, but they sometimes seem to both walk away into their own little corner when the male characters get too rowdy. Some people would probably say Robin is more mature than Nami, but I think it’s more accurate to say that Nami is a mature character who just tends to lose her temper a little more often. So yeah, I’m sure a more “immature” female for the group would contrast nicely.
Yeah Yamato and Bonnie really does fit the description of fitting more with the guys if one of them were to join the crew.

A Strawhat will have to leave their life behind, that including former loyalty.

You can't be SH if you're still have to be linked with your old affiliate.

This is shown thoroughly via Vivi.

So, Kin Momo Smoker Sabo, who's still loyal to their old "place", can't be a SH since they need it to be their #1 home.

A
B Brook
C Chopper
D

E
F Franky

Etc

A
B Brook
C Chopper
D

E
F Franky

Etc
I want Yamato to join as well, but i wouldnt use any name patterns for her yet, because it doesent fit her. Shes perfectly capable without it, the narrative is on her side and thats the important thing

Status
Not open for further replies.