Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 10th Strawhat is a female and last member of the crew, Yamato would be automatically disqualified as a man.

Carrot has the second most vote on the poll but is at the same time the least developed character in the list.
Someone spoke of Caribou and Carrot, i honestly can't tell which one of the two has more portrayal.

Another female member would be great, at this point any potential female candidate are more interesting than Carrot. So i'm fine with anyone but Carrot, she's horrible.

If the 10th Strawhat is a female and last member of the crew, Yamato would be automatically disqualified as a man.

Carrot has the second most vote on the poll but is at the same time the least developed character in the list.
Someone spoke of Caribou and Carrot, i honestly can't tell which one of the two has more portrayal.

Another female member would be great, at this point any potential female candidate are more interesting than Carrot. So i'm fine with anyone but Carrot, she's horrible.
Yamato is girl more of tom boy side of things and delinquent side of things

I really would want to see two females joining, and personality it's Yamato and Monet for next candidate.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that Monet will come back into the story 4 arcs later?
Well with One Piece, no matter how long it takes we will always see those characters return, I think after Wano arc, will see her in a moon or Vegapunk arc but hey I'm no predictor that's what I think her involvement will be in of her returning in one of those possible arcs if they are happening because I wanna see Eneru again, these Space pirates and the reveal of Vegapunk.

She'd probably blame her self to an extent for not following through after the sacrifice but in regards to how she'd see everyone else, I don't know. Interesting scenario.
It seems every guy here has a fetish for certain type of anime girl and they want them to join. Only thing I don't understand is what made that furry bunny attractive? She is not even an adult for Christ sake
Same for Rebecca who is a 16 year old with Big surgeries on her chests, I consider Kyros a terrible father for letting her wearing that armor, like how is that armor supposed to protect to you, I just don't get it.

Big tits are so outdated and lame. Same with big asses. Can't believe people try to follow a trend probably set by the Kartrashians.
Then again J. Lo. had a somewhat big ass, but at least it wasn't overblown big.
Girls had big tits before the Kardashian's was even famous LOL and i know you talking about surgery but some natural develops without it plus social media wasnt around at the time and girls still did surgery

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Cus you ashamed that you didnt help us release a lot i dont blame you
For your sake and mine, I’m gonna pretend I don’t know what that means. Regardless, I didn’t pick which of the two I like better based on looks - I think Carrot is an intriguing character, I think Yamato is far more interesting and has more potential in terms of the story, and none of that has anything to do with whether or not my dick twitches when I see them :beckmoji:

For your sake and mine, I’m gonna pretend I don’t know what that means. Regardless, I didn’t pick which of the two I like better based on looks - I think Carrot is an intriguing character, I think Yamato is far more interesting and has more potential in terms of the story, and none of that has anything to do with whether or not my dick twitches when I see them :beckmoji:
I also think Yamato has the potential to be the greatest female straw hat member and not having the appeal of being the boring type as Nami and Robin but being crazy and having more fun activities as Luffy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.