Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same for Rebecca who is a 16 year old with Big surgeries on her chests, I consider Kyros a terrible father for letting her wearing that armor, like how is that armor supposed to protect to you, I justo don't get it.

Her "armor" is the excitement for the masses (Colosseum viewers), the sex appeal.
Anyway, black lightning and Yamato's two attacks. If, she has CoC, unlocked it, and able to use it, will this be a good point for her chance, or nay?

Her "armor" is the excitement for the masses (Colosseum viewers), the sex appeal.
Anyway, black lightning and Yamato's two attacks. If, she has CoC, unlocked it, and able to use it, will this be a good point for her chance, or nay?
That's actually a good point. I would assume the daughter of Kaido would have CoC whether or not she's unlocked it. That could be considered a vague point against her since CoC users are very rarely subordinates to others, but I doubt it matters that much.

You're correct. WB Kaido Big Mom Rayleigh Doffy Katakuri Oden Sengoku Ace are subordinates of others, so if Yamato has it, I think it's fine.

If anything, it is a must because of genetics (Roger-Ace, Big Mom-Katakuri, Kaido-Yamato) and validates her status as Yonkou child. If Katakuri is that special (esp with FS & Haoshoku), Yamato shouldn't be that far behind.

Speaking of the point Finalbeta mentioned, a lot of SH are outcasts.

As in, an individual whose presence isn't that welcomed.
Or, someone outstanding enough from their surroundings.

Zoro with the pirate hunter stuff.
Usopp as the village's liar.
Sanji with the Vinsmoke & Baratie chef.
Robin with the Ohara & whole world.
Franky the Water 7 resident pervert.
Brook who became all alone.
Even Jinbe situation is conditioned that way during FI arc.

Now Yamato with her attitude towards the whole Onigashima, clearly hints a lot of Nakama vibe.

FORCED PARALLEL TIME

If we see Carrot as the second New World recruit, we can apply third recruit (Usopp, Franky) parallels to Yamato.

These parallels are noticed by several Wikia editors, not me. Credit is on them, check SHP page on wiki.

- They also go by a different name (Sogeking, Cutty Flam, Oden)
- They were first introduced accompanied by their "subordinates" (Usopp Pirates . Franky Family, Beast Pirates)
- They fought/briefly clashed with Luffy
- They were introduced in an arc where there is a plot of the main antagonist to kill a friend of them (Kaya, Iceburg, Momonosuke)
- They are child of pirates
- They have dreams consisting in a process rather than a specific goal
- They fight with weapons
- They have/can do powerful ranged attacks

If we list Yamato as 2nd recruit of the sea region ( Nami Robin) :

1. Introduce themselves on higher elevation while looking below at Luffy
- Nami : roof
- Robin : railing of the Going Merry
- Yamato : ceiling (and she's taller)
2. They needed to convince Luffy to join first
- Nami : ask to partner
- Robin : invite herself in
- Yamato : request to board the ship
3. They're related to other crews who is the main antagonist of an arc
- Nami : Arlong Pirates
- Robin : Baroque Works
- Yamato : Beast Pirates
4. They experienced a great conflict at a young age related to their hometown
- Nami : village domination
- Robin : Ohara incident
- Yamato : Wano coup
5. Luffy helps overcome their burden related to their past
- Nami : wrecks her maps & defeating Arlong
- Robin : survived Buster Call & declares war against World Government
- Yamato : destroy her shackles & defeating Kaido
6. Their dreams are inspired/related by paper-based work
- Nami : maps
- Robin : books
- Yamato : journal
7. Their dreams require them to explore the world
- Nami : draws world maps
- Robin : searching for Poneg & true history
- Yamato : going out & experience the outside world
8. Linked to the concept of freedom & liberation
- Nami : freeing the village out of invader's occupation
- Robin : dubbed as the Light of Revolution
- Yamato : free herself from her caged life & opening Wano's border
Ahh shit this is good, don't tell me theres one for Carrot
:whitepress:

Hey you know who has the one of most important roles right now?

Yamato. On Luffy's order, she protecting the most important figure to the alliance.

What's Carrot doing right now that's beneficial to the current state of events?
According to Perospero, uhh chewing on some grass.
:milaugh:

It seems every guy here has a fetish for certain type of anime girl and they want them to join. Only thing I don't understand is what made that furry bunny attractive? She is not even an adult for Christ sake
You know, I just realized that and come to think about it, how is carrot the attractive type? I never really thought of that, the most replies I seen about her is she going to become a snow bunny, be a nakama, that night form of hers and how strong she is.

Speaking of the point Finalbeta mentioned, a lot of SH are outcasts.

As in, an individual whose presence isn't that welcomed.
Or, someone outstanding enough from their surroundings.

Zoro with the pirate hunter stuff.
Usopp as the village's liar.
Sanji with the Vinsmoke & Baratie chef.
Robin with the Ohara & whole world.
Franky the Water 7 resident pervert.
Brook who became all alone.
Even Jinbe situation is conditioned that way during FI arc.

Now Yamato with her attitude towards the whole Onigashima, clearly hints a lot of Nakama vibe.
Then what about Nami and Chopper? Nami being a thief and someone who "sold" herself to the "demons" (Arlong)? Chopper being a "monster"?

According to Perospero, uhh chewing on some grass.
She can use Sulong to wipe out the grass in Zou every month...

I still think we’ll be getting 3 more straw hats

Yamato is definitely one, Carrot is a possibility, and I think Bellamy would be the last one. Thoughts?
There was always 4 recruitments right

Zoro
Usopp
Sanji
Nami

Chopper
Nico Robin
Frankie
Brook

Now in the new world
is only Jinbei, so yeah won't we be getting, I'll say 14 straw hats, if 3 more joins.

That would be 13[/QUOTE

Yeah I thought so as well.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah 12 straw hats plus captain Luffy. That’s the idea
Ohh okay, as I said in my previous replies, about Yamato and Carrot being the high chances, I just hope Yamato is the recruitment of Wano but one piece is unpredictable so only time will tell and I'm really looking forward the next nakamas, if there will be.

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Ohh okay, as I said in my previous replies, about Yamato and Carrot being the high chances, I just hope Yamato is the recruitment of Wano but one piece is unpredictable so only time will tell and I'm really looking forward the next nakamas, if there will be.
I feel like Wano is the last chance to get any new SH recruits. Remember when Luffy made a promise to Shanks that his crew will be stronger than the Red Haired Pirates? What better way to prove that than with a Davey Back Fight? I feel that Luffy’s crew would need to be completed when directly competing against Shanks’ crew.

If not, the SH crew certainly needs to be completed when taking on Blackbeard.

I feel like Wano is the last chance to get any new SH recruits. Remember when Luffy made a promise to Shanks that his crew will be stronger than the Red Haired Pirates? What better way to prove that than with a Davey Back Fight? I feel that Luffy’s crew would need to be completed when directly competing against Shanks’ crew.

If not, the SH crew certainly needs to be completed when taking on Blackbeard.
Yeah Akainu and Blackbeard really are going to seem like some hard opponents to against, they really are going to need some more members if not I thinks that's where the Grand Fleet members come in and help and I really hope Shanks and Luffy won't fight it'll be really sad and dark for me :josad: I won't handle it

Yeah Akainu and Blackbeard really are going to seem like some hard opponents to against, they really are going to need some more members if not I thinks that's where the Grand Fleet members come in and help and I really hope Shanks and Luffy won't fight it'll be really sad and dark for me :josad: I won't handle it
For Blackbeard each of his initial crew members now have entire crews under them. This is why I think we’ll have the same amount of straw hats as SHGF crews to assist them in these fights.

Zoro - Wano Samurai led by Momo

Sanji - Germa 66 led by Reiju

Usopp - New Elbaf pirates led by Hajrudin

Nami - Yonta Maria fleet led by Orlumbus

Chopper - Tontatta Pirates led by Leo

Robin - Barto Club led by bartolomeo

Franky - Ideo Pirates led by Ideo

Brook - beautiful pirates Led by cavendish

Jinbe - Sun Pirates led by Aladine

Yamato - Beast Pirates led by Tama

Carrot - Mink Pirates led by Wanda probably

Unsure about the Happosui Army

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I still think we’ll be getting 3 more straw hats

Yamato is definitely one, Carrot is a possibility, and I think Bellamy would be the last one. Thoughts?
Bellamy would be wild, honestly...but not completely unexpected. The impression I got from his appearance at the end of the SHGF cover story was that he wanted to redesign Luffy’s flag and present it to him as a sign of respect, since he couldn’t show true fealty to the straw hat even as Doflamingo betrayed him in Dressrosa. I don’t think horses get any darker than this one, but count me among those who would welcome it coming true.

Status
Not open for further replies.