Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't making any possibilities based on what happened in the story....you're making up scenarios that completely contradict information we have right now.....

Yamato says she wants to sail with Luffy and you stuff like she'll stay in Wano with Momo cause Wano in a bad state and she doesn't know it...
Why will Carrot decide to leave her adventures with the straw hats despite saying she wants to sail with them, joining their group and loving the crew and their travels?

Wano would need someone strong to protect it
Yamato leading the force with the help of Retainers
Minks will return to Zou.

She will be travelling around the world with Momo just to see the world

She's not sailing with Luffy to Laugh Tale

When has Carrot ever stated that she wants travel with the SHs? Really curious cause that would be something Carrot4nakama would spam everywhere instead of anime pics.
Carrot has never said that. The closest thing we saw was a one panel flashback where she bribed Bariete with bananas so he would not tell Wanda that she had snuck onto the Sunny without their permission or notice.

She was even surprised that they were going to be away in WCI for so long, because she thought it was going to be a little vacation trip and back, hence why she packed her own picnic lunch of carrots and carrot juice.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Carrot has never said that. The closest thing we saw was a one panel flashback where she bribed Bariete with bananas so he would not tell Wanda that she had snuck onto the Sunny without their permission or notice.

She was even surprised that they were going to be away in WCI for so long, because she thought it was going to be a little vacation trip and back, hence why she packed her own picnic lunch of carrots and carrot juice.
This makes it even worse...

That's it? Carrot directly saying she only followed cause she always wanted to go on an adventure somehow equals to her saying she specifically wants to travel with the SHs? How many things you gonna make up?
"I always wanted to go an adventure at sea. Please take me with you!" Carrot says whilst riding on the straw hats' ship talking to the straw hats and Pedro.

And your response to this is that Carrot never wanted to travel with the straw hats?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
"I always wanted to go an adventure at sea. Please take me with you!" Carrot says whilst riding on the straw hats' ship talking to the straw hats and Pedro.

And your response to this is that Carrot never wanted to travel with the straw hats?
Stop being dishonest. You know exactly what the problem is.

I asked you to show me where Carrot asked to sail with the SHs. You gave me a panel of Carrot begging Pedro for one adventure and she even thought she was coming straight back to Zou...

That's nothing like Yamato saying she wants to join Luffy and sail the seas with him and you know this.

It's really sad to see how on an adventure manga, you don't want someone like Carrot on the crew just because you don't like the character and think she doesn't deserves to travel with Luffy.

I asked you to show me where Carrot asked to sail with the SHs. You gave me a panel of Carrot begging Pedro for one adventure and she even thought she was coming straight back to Zou...

That's nothing like Yamato saying she wants to join Luffy and sail the seas with him and you know this.
Does not matter if carrot says it or not. She obviously care a lot about the crew and have affection for them, struggle with them and fight with them. They go in big mom teritorry and get out alive. She been with the crew and know the crew and she want to sail. In what world yamato deserve it more than her to be with the crew.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It's really sad to see how on an adventure manga, you don't want someone like Carrot on the crew just because you don't like the character and think she doesn't deserves to travel with Luffy.
"Anyone who doesn't think Carrot will join must hate Carrot" argument again? Shame on Oda for killing everyone's mamas cause they're the opposite of adventure according Oda himself...

Does not matter if carrot says it or not. She obviously care a lot about the crew and have affection for them, struggle with them and fight with them. They go in big mom teritorry and get out alive. She been with the crew and know the crew and she want to sail. In what world yamato deserve it more than her to be with the crew.
Many characters travelled with the SHs and like them....why is Carrot so special? She's literally done of opposite of what the other SHs has done.

Yamato has already bonded with Luffy more than Carrot did.

Ironic lol.
I asked you to show me where Carrot asked to sail with the SHs.
And I showed you a panel of Carrot asking to sail with the straw hats. She never asked to join their crew if that's what you're talking about, but in that case neither did Yamao.
she even thought she was coming straight back to Zou...
No she didn't.
Except Yamao never said she wants to join Luffy's crew. She said she expects Luffy to give her a ride on his ship and go with him out to sea.

Which is exactly the same as what Carrot's already doing.

Luffy and yamato bond is exagerated. She just explain her backstory to luffy and luffy help her like he would do for anyone else. Carrot has been with the crew and fight with them. Yamato is just a stranger for most of them.

"Anyone who doesn't think Carrot will join must hate Carrot" argument again? Shame on Oda for killing everyone's mamas cause they're the opposite of adventure according Oda himself...

Many characters travelled with the SHs and like them....why is Carrot so special? She's literally done of opposite of what the other SHs has done.

Yamato has already bonded with Luffy more than Carrot did.
When have I said you hate Carrot??
Thnx

There's a reason she's called Yamao. She's not someone of any real value to Luffy. Yamao means as much to Luffy as X Drake. Just another strong ally in an arc with countless. People bang on about Carrot and Luffy's relationship but at least he knows her goddamn name. :milaugh:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Luffy and yamato bond is exagerated. She just explain her backstory to luffy and luffy help her like he would do for anyone else. Carrot has been with the crew and fight with them. Yamato is just a stranger for most of them.
Fighting with the crew? Momo, Scabbards, Coliseum fighters etc...once again, why is Carrot so different than rest? Once again, Carrot has done the opposite of what every other SH has done...

But Carrot is a good candidate simply because she traveled and fought with them like many others? What story reasons of you have any?

When have I said you hate Carrot??
Thnx
Never said you did....I was clearly talking how so many say people don't want Carrot to join because they hate her..

Status
Not open for further replies.