Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Could be for multiple reasons.

1. She's unaware of just how bad Wano is. She hasn't been on mainland Wano in 20 years.
2. Momo realises what he must do to open the borders and asks Yamao to assist him
3. She recognises that she doesn't have to literally be Oden and can have own personality
4. An unexpected 3rd party shows up. Both BB and the Marines have dropped hints of going to Wano. It will teach Yamao there are more threats to Wano than just Kaido

These are all just possible ideas, but Oda can come up with anything really since Yamao's not giving up her desire to adventure. She'll still get to do that with Momo.
So once again just making up random scenarios that forces a 180 in Yamato's desires and leaving Wano completely open to attack since the Shogun and his retainers will be gone 24/7

Also, why would the state of Wano make her stay? Everything will be fine once Kaido, Orochi and their poison factories are gone...

Best way to protect Wano is to go with Luffy and take down all those who would harm it.

Oden’s big bumper flashback made it clear that this Wano plot was not finishing with Wano, and made me think that someone (Kine’mon) was going to need to go with the Strawhats as a representative of Wano. That’s very much looking to be Yamato’s role in the story now. Opening the borders and defeating Kaido is just the beginning.

Could be for multiple reasons.

1. She's unaware of just how bad Wano is. She hasn't been on mainland Wano in 20 years.
2. Momo realises what he must do to open the borders and asks Yamao to assist him
3. She recognises that she doesn't have to literally be Oden and can have own personality
4. An unexpected 3rd party shows up. Both BB and the Marines have dropped hints of going to Wano. It will teach Yamao there are more threats to Wano than just Kaido

These are all just possible ideas, but Oda can come up with anything really since Yamao's not giving up her desire to adventure. She'll still get to do that with Momo.
5. Or she could just join the crew and adventure with Luffy

Here’s the thing: remember Sodom & Gomorrah back then during Enies Lobby saga? A fan asked in an SBS whether Sodom & Gomorrah will share the same fate like their Bible counterpart; where they are destroyed by God (and in One Piece case, World Govt)

Oda just laughed at it and said that “One Piece story isn’t that deep”. Oda may took references, but never took whole 100% literal meaning of the history of things Oda inspired of. Kaido’s DF is Seiryu, and Dragons are known as protectors. But what Kaido does? Yeah, trying to ruin Wano. So deciding someone joins or not just because of their Devil Fruit sounds totally ridiculous. And I think that’s not too hard to comprehend about respective lores.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Here’s the thing: remember Sodom & Gomorrah back then during Enies Lobby saga? A fan asked in an SBS whether Sodom & Gomorrah will share the same fate like their Bible counterpart; where they are destroyed by God (and in One Piece case, World Govt)

Oda just laughed at it and said that “One Piece story isn’t that deep”. Oda may took references, but never took whole 100% literal meaning of the history of things Oda inspired of. Kaido’s DF is Seiryu, and Dragons are known as protectors. But what Kaido does? Yeah, trying to ruin Wano. So deciding someone joins or not just because of their Devil Fruit sounds totally ridiculous. And I think that’s not too hard to comprehend about respective lores.
Said it before, but Oda isn’t straight plagiarizing everything he references, so to act as if anything he puts in the canon that’s based on something else has to go EXACTLY the way the source material did is as ridiculous as talking about Pedro’s will like anyone gives a shit.

Said it before, but Oda isn’t straight plagiarizing everything he references, so to act as if anything he puts in the canon that’s based on something else has to go EXACTLY the way the source material did is as ridiculous as talking about Pedro’s will like anyone gives a shit.

yes, indeed. That’s exactly what I meant too. Oda may take references, with some of the lores stick to the original reference. But that doesn’t mean Oda takes whole reference to character Oda based on in One Piece.

So once again just making up random scenarios
I'm providing possibilities based on what's happened in the story that could explain the very question you asked me. How does this confuse you so much?

Now I have a question for you. Why will Carrot decide to leave the straw hat's adventure? You seem to think that Yamao merely believing that she's going to sail and adventure with Luffy is incredibly important, yet it means nothing that Carrot is actively already doing that very thing.

I repeat... Yamao merely thinks she's going to do something that Carrot is already doing.

Why will Carrot decide to leave her adventures with the straw hats despite loving them and their adventure so much?

Just saying "Wano's borders are now open!" does absolutely jack all. Wano is an island that's been isolated, concealed and forgotten by the world for centuries. It will take an active effort to reconnect Wano to the rest of the world. Someone needs to physically go and reintroduce Wano to these other nations.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...ew-members-and-the-grand-fleet.79/post-988987
You just said yesterday that Yamato has to be Wano's eternal guardian deity. How does one guard a nation by leaving it??

:kaidowhat:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'm providing possibilities based on what's happened in the story that could explain the very question you asked me. How does this confuse you so much?

Now I have a question for you. Why will Carrot decide to leave the straw hat's adventure? You seem to think that Yamao merely believing that she's going to sail and adventure with Luffy is incredibly important, yet it means nothing that Carrot is actively already doing that very thing.

I repeat... Yamao merely thinks she's going to do something that Carrot is already doing.

Why will Carrot decide to leave her adventures with the straw hats despite loving them and their adventure so much?
You ain't making any possibilities based on what happened in the story....you're making up scenarios that completely contradict information we have right now.....

Yamato says she wants to sail with Luffy and you say stuff like she'll stay in Wano with Momo cause Wano in a bad state and she doesn't know it...

Yamao's leaving Wano alright. Not with the straw hats, but she's leaving. She'll accompany her master in his travels.
She could perfectly be the guardian of the apprentices (Momo and Tama).
And that's her role
Post automatically merged:

So once again just making up random scenarios that forces a 180 in Yamato's desires and leaving Wano completely open to attack since the Shogun and his retainers will be gone 24/7

Also, why would the state of Wano make her stay? Everything will be fine once Kaido, Orochi and their poison factories are gone...
Wrong, the manga is constantly linking Yamato with Wano while she says to go out, the plot is guiding her to stay in Wano.

The Oden Yamato is the one that want's to sail, if she sails she will be Oden. So we'll have a Nakama that doesn't really is herself. Meanwhile Yamato staying and defending Wsno while the people proclaims her as their new "Oden" would be 100x better for the character

Status
Not open for further replies.