Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think by this moment in the manga has become clear that after Yamato showup the idea that Carrot/Tama/Momo would join has lose much force, seems that not just the community, but Oda too, like Yamato and will use her as one of the main characters of the Onigashima Arc, the big question by now is what will be the action of Yamato that will make Luffy wanna her to join?

By the and of the Arc when the Beast Pirates where defeated she will be the last of Kaido's crew in Wano and probably we are getting a scene where Luffy and the SH where sailing away from Wano and Luffy invite her to go along as she will be kind of alone between the citzens of Wano.

But what if Oda make Yamato and Carrot join? We have seen that when Oden joined WB and Roger crew, Inu&Neko joined to, and as Yamato kind of paralels Oden, Carrot is the same for Inu&Neko.

The idea that Momo and Tama joining as cabin boy/girl making a paralel to Buggy and Shanks in Roger crew is cool, and that Momo could use this to learn more about leadership with Luffy, swordsmanship with Zoro and Ancient language with Robin, but we are near the end of the NW, i dont think there's much they can do against next enemies, and even as we have seen that a lot of major crews have apprendices, i think Luffy will act Shanks like with Tama and refuse to bring a kid on the ship. And there's Momo plot with Zunesha that probably will have something to do with the Final War and getting to Mariejoa with Zunesha help.

I think each character has it's own color XD
hancock is red like luffy. doflamingo, katakuri and perona are the same. law and usopp are yellow. smoker and corazon are light gray. nami and ace are orange. marco and franky are light blue.

i believe oda didn't have anything to do with this but people supporting the characters can use the colors in their arguments

Last edited:

From Luffy (red) to the left:
Chopper pink
Robin purple
Sanji blue
Franky other blue
Yamato other blue
Zoro green
Carrot other green (Tama had this color on a cover)
Usopp yellow
Jinbe other orange
Nami orange
Other red is free (Hancock? Kid? lol. If you shade it down a bit closer to orange than red, then maybe Kinemon)
Brook is in the middle (white/black/colorless)

In this color theory, Law is out, he overlaps with Usopp

At this stage of the series is kinda harsh to infer that Yamato and Carrot are not tagging alone.

Yamato to live a new life as the Wano populations are still going to hate her probably and also for herself. Carrot to keep mantaining the promise and she sticked around for a long time nonetheless.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
hancock is red like luffy. doflamingo, katakuri and perona are the same. law and usopp are yellow. smoker and corazon are light gray. nami and ace are orange. marco and franky are light blue.

i believe oda didn't have anything to do with this but people supporting the characters can use the colors in their arguments

From Luffy (red) to the left:
Chopper pink
Robin purple
Sanji blue
Franky other blue
Yamato other blue
Zoro green
Carrot other green (Tama had this color on a cover)
Usopp yellow
Jinbe other orange
Nami orange
Other red is free (Hancock? Kid? lol. If you shade it down a bit closer to orange than red, then maybe Kinemon)
Brook is in the middle (white/black/colorless)

In this color theory, Law is out, he overlaps with Usopp
That sounds like a hell of a stretch.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Y’all, if we agree the popularity poll itself has no bearing on who will join the crew, whatever shade of green or blue they’re standing in front of is even less meaningful towards that end. Years of reading Oda’s series (and more likely, years of discussing it with other fans) have warped your minds...he may be a master of foreshadowing, but I’ve never heard a cover story-related theory that ended up coming true, and the same logic - or lack thereof - absolutely applies here.

Y’all, if we agree the popularity poll itself has no bearing on who will join the crew, whatever shade of green or blue they’re standing in front of is even less meaningful towards that end. Years of reading Oda’s series (and more likely, years of discussing it with other fans) have warped your minds...he may be a master of foreshadowing, but I’ve never heard a cover story-related theory that ended up coming true, and the same logic - or lack thereof - absolutely applies here.
Do you think he's gonna left back the most popular mink now? Because I don't think so xD
Same with Yamato being 11 xDxD

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Do you think he's gonna left back the most popular mink now? Because I don't think so xD
Same with Yamato being 11 xDxD
I don’t, but I also don’t think he’s gonna a) make that decision based on what his creepy weeby fan base says in a poll, or b) telegraph his decisions by using hyper specific shades of certain colors while presenting the results to same.

Why would you want a shittier character than Pappagu such as Carrot to join the crew?

Oda never went in the direction to develop her as a Strawhat and never will. She has never been central in any arc she was part of and never will. She's not even helping the Strawhats in Onigashima, she's helping nobody. She's a useless irrelevant character that doesn't deserve the attention she's receiving. If Oda was writting the story with the masses in mind, everything would be mediocre thanks god he's not.

That sounds like a hell of a stretch.
It wont happen, but if you had to fit characters into those specific colors, then not many come to mind. Ofcourse, Oda can and will do it his way in the end. He gave Jinbe the color between yellow and orange, he gives Sanji blue, he can give Teach pink if he feels like it. All these fan theories are just speculation, and i think Oda intentionally did some of it (like the devilfruit numerals, everyone fitting the alphabet, everyone having a different color on the colorwheel, 4 recruits each sea, MFMM), and all of it points to Luffy + 12, and it gives a looooot of room for speculation and prediction (again, intentional by him) but he can shatter them at all by making it Luffy + 10 in the end. Hes great at leading people astray

Status
Not open for further replies.