Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato has had interactions with Franky.

? Franky had pretty much only interactions with Luffy and Usopp until Enies Lobby. Sanji had barely any interactions with the original 4 UNTIL Arlong Park. Chopper really only interacted with Luffy, Nami and Sanji. He met Zoro and Usopp at the absolute end of the arc.

Her nickname means shit, it's a made up rule you guys formulated to keep this bait going.

You are taking zero W's here, once again lol. The exact same reasons why I told you to wait for King are exactly why I'm telling you to understand Yamato's merits. Narratively, Oda has been setting her up this way. It's so painfully obvious, just like Zoro vs King, that I don't understand how you spent getting this at this point lol
What fucking interactions? He just saw her attacking someone and he moved on to Sasaki.

You are bullshitting once again.

She ain't joining shit. She is staying on Wano.

There is still one more straw hat to return.

In Yamato fanboys head her repeating some line is clear indication of her future. It's completely not like shit ton of characters claimed something and didn't do that later on.
Yamato is 100% going out after Wano is over to finally get her adventure at sea. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional.

That does not need to be as a Strawhat, she could technically just go with them for an arc, she could go with someone else, whatever, but she is leaving Wano at the end.

Not true. If it services the plot things this make sense.

- Luffy: "I'm gonna kick Jack's ass one day"

- Ends up being Inu because it makes 100x more sense for Inu to beat Jack for narrative payoff on Zou

Luffy said this once. Yamato has said she's leaving no less than 4 times. Oda has giving Yamato a stupid amount of focus the last 45 chapters. Unique species. Unique devil fruit and powers. Unique fighting style. Unique personality for a female. Beginnings of a flashback. Etc etc etc.

The Scabbards won't be dead post-Wano. They'll all be alive and will serve Momo. Yamato won't be his retainer, they will be. This chapter hard confirmed the mutual-esque strawhat relationship that Luffy gets with his crew.

Franky had this type of moment with Luffy. As did Jinbe when he fought Katakuri. That level of 1 on 1 trust is something Oda only does with Luffy and his crew. Look at how Momo reacts to Onigashima being a bomb this chapter? Look at how Yamato responds to him
Seth is right. What the character spewing about, they usually end up doing the contrary right after.

Luffy: I will kick Jack's ass
Reality: Inu kicked Jack's ass

Luffy: I am not running away anymore, even if the enemy is Admiral or Yonko
Reality: run away from Admiral Fujitora. Run away from Yonko Big Mom

Zoro: 8 mountains, 9 seas nothing that I can't cut
Reality: didn't cut birdcage

Sanji: I will make a cake that makes Big Mom faints (2 times saying that)
Reality: Big Mom didn't faint instead she got healed

Ace: I won't die
Reality: he died

Black Maria: Master Kaido won't lose
Reality: he will lose

And the list goes on.

Just following the on going formula, we all know what will happen to Yamao with her constant "wanna leave Wano".

Seth is right. What the character spewing about, they usually end up doing the contrary right after.

And the list goes on.

Just following the on going formula, we all know what will happen to Yamao with her constant "wanna leave Wano".
Sanji during 95% of Baratie :
I won't join your crew
Reality : Join the crew

Yeah, next excuse Luffy will also be told her to stay on Wano :milaugh:
Ain't never seen a "straw hat" spending 80% of their screentime in their joining arc with a side character with a total absence of bonding wht the crew Looks like the ship isn't her place to be
Side character? Do you mean Momo? Momo is main character of Wano saga. He’s the next shogun. You must be really high on copium thinking that Momo is just a mere side character.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato is 100% going out after Wano is over to finally get her adventure at sea. Anyone saying otherwise is delusional.

That does not need to be as a Strawhat, she could technically just go with them for an arc, she could go with someone else, whatever, but she is leaving Wano at the end.

And the list goes on.

Although you ain't wrong she may go outside otherwise rather than with Straw Hats but remember. Wano will open its borders. Scabbards can't protect Wano well enough alone. Yamato will be Momo's guardian dog for some time until he develops.

Yeah, next excuse Luffy will also be told her to stay on Wano :milaugh:
Ain't never seen a "straw hat" spending 80% of their screentime in their joining arc with a side character with a total absence of bonding wht the crew Looks like the ship isn't her place to be
Read my last post. Other strawhats barely interacted with the crew before joining.

- Sanji only truly interacts with Luffy in Baratie
- Chopper did not interact with Zoro/Usopp on Drum, only Luffy, Sanji and Nami
- Robin literally only interacts with Luffy, Zoro and Nami in Alabasta
- Franky only interacts with Luffy and Usopp pre-Enies Lobby. After this, he has almost no interactions with Zoro or Sanji there. Only Nami, Chopper and Robin.
- Jinbe only interacts with Luffy, Sanji, Nami and Robin on FI. He only interacts with the WCI crew on WCI. Basically zero interactions with Zoro, Usopp, or Franky UNTIL Wano, and still those interactions are minimal

Stop the cap here. It does not matter. Yamato has interacted with Franky and knows who he is. Wait for the arc to continue.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda won't allow Nami to lose her position as the main female in the crew.

This is the first and most important point in the whole Yamato/Crew thingie.

Read my last post. Other strawhats barely interacted with the crew before joining.

- Franky only interacts with Luffy and Usopp pre-Enies Lobby. After this, he has almost no interactions with Zoro or Sanji there. Only Nami, Chopper and Robin.
- Jinbe only interacts with Luffy, Sanji, Nami and Robin on FI. He only interacts with the WCI on WCI. Basically zero interactions with Zoro, Usopp, or Franky UNTIL Wano, and still those interactions are minimal

Stop the cap here. It does not matter. Yamato has interacted with Franky and knows who he is. Wait for the arc to continue.
Don’t forget that Chopper also didn’t interact with Vivi & Karuu who were strawhats back then. At that time Chopper didn’t interact with most of the crew 4 out of 7 of the crew

Side character? Do you mean Momo? Momo is main character of Wano saga. He’s the next shogun. You must be really high on copium thinking that Momo is just a mere side character.
He's a not anywhere close to being a straw hat. The only one on copium are the on comparing Franky building a bond with Robin ( a straw hat) with Yamato and Momo because of their agenda.
It's hilarious really. When Yamato was initially introduced late in the arc some Yamato supporters argued that the battle just began and she will have plenty of the time to interact with the crew. over 45 chapters later and her only interaction was 2 words exchanged with Franky while she spent dozens of chapters with Momo and is about to spend another dozen but hey she said she wants to hop aboard because of her schizo oden larp so this totally means she's joining even though Luffy ignored the request, can't care about remembering her name and her biggest chapter ending cliffhanger moment was with Momo. :choppawhat: Not even goingto bring the devil furit :milaugh:

What fucking interactions? He just saw her attacking someone and he moved on to Sasaki.

You are bullshitting once again.

She ain't joining shit. She is staying on Wano.

There is still one more straw hat to return.
Lmao. All I read is you whining about a character you hate joining. Gotta deny until it happens so you can feel good about yourself until then

- Jinbe only interacts with Luffy, Sanji, Nami and Robin on FI. He only interacts with the WCI crew on WCI. Basically zero interactions with Zoro, Usopp, or Franky UNTIL Wano, and still those interactions are minimal

Never said anything about having to build a deep bond with all the crew. They still interacted much more with the crew than yamato did in 50 chapters, and didn't spend most of their spotlight with a secondary character. You're the one who need to stop the cap. :endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao. All I read is you whining about a character you hate joining. Gotta deny until it happens so you can feel good about yourself until then
You feel insecure because you can't properly explain Yamato's chances of joining the crew?

Why mad?

Yamato is only saying shit for the sake of saying shit. She won't force herself to the Sunny because she painted it in her broken mind.

Luffy doesn't care about what she has to say. He even told her there was only one Oden. He never reacts to her saying shit about joining his crew because he just doesn't care. She is just a temporary ally. She got a nickname like Kidd or Law who are also temporary allies to him.

Oda won't allow Nami to lose her position as the main female in the crew.

This is the first and most important point in the whole Yamato/Crew thingie.
"Main female"

The fuck is this lmao. Nothing about Nami is intrinsically more important than Robin outside of being the original trio with Luffy and Zoro. Robin has far more relative importance to the EoS. And before Nami got Zeus, Robin would break her in half.

Yamato joining would because the crew needs a powerful ally for the EoS. Stop making this about gender. The fuck?
Post automatically merged:

You feel insecure because you can't properly explain Yamato's chances of joining the crew?

Why mad?

Yamato is only saying shit for the sake of saying shit. She won't force herself to the Sunny because she painted it in her broken mind.

Luffy doesn't care about what she has to say. He even told her there was only one Oden. He never reacts to her saying shit about joining his crew because he just doesn't care. She is just a temporary ally. She got a nickname like Kidd or Law who are also temporary allies to him.
I literally gave you like 5 different reasons for why she IS JOINING. Are you inept? Can't read?

Status
Not open for further replies.