Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Hamcock joins, I will don´t have any problems about that, she is so funny. But Jimbe is also an ex lord of the sea. I don´t know If Oda will repeat that idea
Hey, I am just saying if Oda wants Hancock to join the crew i am ready for it. :kayneshrug:

It makes sense for me. Marines and company are trying to reach wano. Maybe Yamato will be the protector of wano with tama military
Yamato is going with Strawhats. :kata:
I think at the end of Wano they are gonna open the country and Wano will Luffys first territory. :myman:

Your opinion about "ship upgrade" give me a lot of new ideas so thank you for that. I think Bellamy will have a comeback in piracy. He took the vivre card and he was the only one who have something more in the mind when Luffy talked to him. I trust in Bellamy candidature.
Bellamy will definitely return, at the very least, to give a flag to the SHs...

It makes sense for me. Marines and company are trying to reach wano. Maybe Yamato will be the protector of wano with tama military
Yamato won't stay in Wano... 20 years of waiting and whatnot only to stay is quite off... Being a protector is a task given to her by Kaido...

According to some theorists Tama might be Hiyori's daughter but I'm not convinced about it. Also funny thing, she kinda looks like Kuina facial features wise. 🤔
:jinbewat:

I think at the end of Wano they are gonna open the country and Wano will Luffys first territory. :myman:
I saw a theory earlier in our language saying that once the CP0 fleet arrives, they'll stumble upon BM and Kaido dead lying on the ground, with the SHs and allies literally waiting for them to arrive (how they'll know that they will arrive, and how they are still fit to fight are not explained) to make a statement and then Luffy will declare that Wano is now his territory...

While I'm not buying that theory, Luffy declaring that Wano will be his territory is possible... Though I think the Revolutionary Army will arrive (likely Sabo's group who, according to "Big Fake News" Morgans, are defeated), destroy the CD pets in CP0 and protect Wano from WG and help rebuild/rehabilitate it...

What about Vivi? After Reverie seems more likely that she will come back before Laftel than that anyone from Wano will join.
Vivi will absolutely come back to the story and reunite with the strawhats, but joining the crew is another story. She has no dream or role and she's a non-combatant. If she developed a dream, got really good at a useful skill for pirates, and ate a broken devil fruit then I could see it, but I think there are other more likely characters, especially Yamato and Law.

What about Vivi? After Reverie seems more likely that she will come back before Laftel than that anyone from Wano will join.
In my opinion Vivi will meet again mugiwaras. but maybe she doesn´t join, or maybe yes.
Yamato doesn't fit
If I am honest, I agree with you, but we have to wait to see Yamato speaking with the whole crew to have a better idea.
I think beside Vivi another worthly Nakama is Bon Clay. Too bad he's currently chilling in ID, if he taking part of this current raid, it would be an easy pick, Ngl.
Bon clay is an excellent character. But the problem is the same, he doesn´t got a rol, and he doesn´t got a dream to complete.
Vivi is the only "downgrade" that makes sense joining the crew because of the promise...
This is the only key "hint" that I always use to keep thinking in Vivi chances of joining. But maybe not as nakama but another advnture yes.
---
+ Lunarians seems to be something important. Maybe is linked for the next arc and nakama?.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
‎

lol Yamato got a special happy birthday video by the anime team. she just appeared in the anime.

never seen one for carrot lol
Dizzy and C4N: Actually, they don’t celebrate Carrot’s birthday because whatever day it is actually serves as a hint to the true location of Laugh Tale, which is only known to the rabbit, because it’s all right for her to know too much but it isn’t for Yamato, AAARRRGGHHH WHY AM I FADING AWAY…??

Status
Not open for further replies.