Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joining =/= be officilized. Joining means joining nothing else, nothing more. Don't try to twist the argument just to prove a point.

Tagging along = joining this crew

They destroyed nothing.

Of course he does once you are accepted. That's what happened.

Nobody think that. You have problems.

Carrot's conflict has not been "wrap up" yet. perospero is just a part of Carrot's arc.

So you still want to fight ? Damn what a toxic fellow..
Tagging along doesn't mean Joining the strawhats If that were case then Caribou, Vivi, Pedro, Pekcoms, Law, momo, kinemon kanjuro, Johney, and Yosaku would be part the crew already. The only person who would be consider among the allies to be part of the crew might possible be vivi. Even the official virve card considers to her to be former member of the crew.

Carrot tagging alongside strawhat throughout whole cake island arc notice that she wasn't in various color spread alongside with strawhats meaning she wasn't member of the crew.

What personal conflicts does carrot have now? If all personal traumas have already dealt with as it is.

Last edited:
Like Robin, he didn't have a choice and accepted her. Don't try to twist the story to your advantage.
He could have dropped her at Jaya, he had a choice for Robin and she had a reason to join because Luffy saved her when she wanted to die he had to responsibility.. Robin didn't just impose herself on others only because she wanted to go on an adventure, Robin's case is very different.. Luffy doesn't give fuck about Carrot, she's the same as Mr. 9 to him..

Can we get some more competent Carrot fans in here? Like where did @Shift and @Davidsuxx go? I feel like it's barely even worth reading posts from the creators of such brilliant arguments as "Yamato's fighting style is too similar to Nami's", "Yamato can't join the crew because her hair color looks like a character from Demon Slayer", "Carrot will fight Kaido", and "Yamato can't join the crew because her background color isn't lime green, navy blue, or dark orange and Oda can't change her color" (this was later retconned into "color theory doesn't matter" after Oda did, in fact, change her color to dark orange).
Carrot is still one of my favorite characters but I can’t argue for her in good faith after she only got like two sentences of dialogue when Peros was defeated… I’m still mad about that btw catded

So you still want to fight ? Damn what a toxic fellow..
Funny that your reply above came from someone who played victim and wanted to incite war to One Piece community on behalf of Carrot fans.

“Stop before it gets ugly”, “stop before it gets nasty”. Oh and those words came from someone who few days ago said “Carrot fans know there is a chance to be wrong.” Yet you are here keep trying so hard to prove yourself right with your low level reading comprehension. Take a look in the mirror, you were the one who got banned on AP because they consider you’re trolling + toxic. I honestly don’t want you to get banned here (which I think isn’t possible), so you can become the perfect evidence of why are you perma-banned in AP.

It’s even funnier that you said “I’ll ignore you once more” and yet here you are keep replying to me over again trying to prove yourself right. The word “funny” is written in all over your face. You’re doing a wonderful job playing the role as a whole circus.

Again, I don’t want to lower my intelligence level deep down to your level. Have it your way. @Davidsuxx please would you mind taking your pet out of here? Thank you very much.
Post automatically merged:

Carrot is still one of my favorite characters but I can’t argue for her in good faith after she only got like two sentences of dialogue when Peros was defeated… I’m still mad about that btw catded
The reason why I have mad respect for you. You are the example of “Carrot fans know there is a chance to be wrong”.
:cheers:

Patheticly, the one who said that isn’t the one who becomes the example

Last edited:
He could have dropped her at Jaya, he had a choice for Robin and she had a reason to join because Luffy saved her when she wanted to die he had to responsibility.. Robin didn't just impose herself on others only because she wanted to go on an adventure, Robin's case is very different.. Luffy doesn't give fuck about Carrot, she's the same as Mr. 9 to him..
Well, you will be surprised

Tagging along doesn't mean Joining the strawhats If that were case then Caribou, Vivi, Pedro, Pekcoms, Law, momo, kinemon kanjuro, Johney, and Yosaku would be part the crew already. The only person who would be consider among the allies to be part of the crew might possible be vivi. Even the official virve card considers to her to be former member of the crew.

Carrot tagging alongside strawhat throughout whole cake island arc notice that she wasn't in various color spread alongside with strawhats meaning she wasn't member of the crew.

What personal conflicts does carrot have now? If all personal traumas have already dealt with as it is.
There is a difference between someone who just want to be a a ship and someone who wants to experience something. Carrot wanted to experience something AND being usefull. It is shown multiple during whole cake. That's why when Carrot said "Tagging along" it means I want to be "part of the crew."

Also you should know that Carrot was in various color spread during whole cake.

Again.

Tagging along = Joining the current crew

There can't be no debate on that. This is a thing we ALL need to agree on.

Funny that your reply above came from someone who played victim and wanted to incite war to One Piece community on behalf of Carrot fans.

“Stop before it gets ugly”, “stop before it gets nasty”. Oh and those words came from someone who few days ago said “Carrot fans know there is a chance to be wrong.” Yet you are here keep trying so hard to prove yourself right with your low level reading comprehension. Take a look in the mirror, you were the one who got banned on AP because they consider you’re trolling + toxic. I honestly don’t want you to get banned here (which I think isn’t possible), so you can become the perfect evidence of why are you perma-banned in AP.

It’s even funnier that you said “I’ll ignore you once more” and yet here you are keep replying to me over again trying to prove yourself right. The word “funny” is written in all over your face. You’re doing a wonderful job playing the role as a whole circus.

Again, I don’t want to lower my intelligence level deep down to your level. Have it your way. @Davidsuxx please would you mind taking your pet out of here? Thank you very much.
Post automatically merged:

The reason why I have mad respect for you. You are the example of “Carrot fans know there is a chance to be wrong”.
:cheers:

Patheticly, the one who said that isn’t the one who becomes the example
Me ? Inciting war ? Nah, I'm just the messenger. You will get a war, but not from me, if you keep your toxicity.

I'll admit it, I love replying to toxicity.. And you are right I stopped myself multiple time from being toxic with you as it feels like a waste. You are obviously blinded by your will to prove me wrong, you don't even see that I gave you multiple time a way to escape your toxicity. Now, I just find you sad..

I told you all once before debating Larrot fans is pointless they're deluded with a fantasy where she will join and be a look out. There's no point in being respectful to them.

Larrot deserves to be in the trash like the neg diff from Perospero character she is.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Imagine thinking Larrot was Strawhat material

:leohah:
Where are you coming from ?? You look like a caricature.

Carrot personnal conflict revolves around her view of adventure and Pedro, right now it's subtle but we will get there don't worry

Last edited:
Me ? Inciting war ? Nah, I'm just the messenger. You will get a war, but not from me, if you keep your toxicity.

I'll admit it, I love replying to toxicity.. And you are right I stopped myself multiple time from being toxic with you as it feels like a waste. You are obviously blinded by your will to prove me wrong, you don't even see that I gave you multiple time a way to escape your toxicity. Now, I just find you sad..
Sad is posting and forcing opinions almost everywhere and on everyone. Sad is banned on other forum not even a week of joining because people thought you were trolling & toxic, even your fellow Carrot fans told you to keep civil; only for you to be banned in the end. BANNED LMAO. Imagine being so insecure with your head-canons that you need to be accepted. That, is, the definition of sad. Or worse, despicable and pathetic.

Your opinions on me have never been relevant anyway LMAO. So, whatever, wannabe whatever-you-want fail. Keep being a whole circus like you always do
:mihanha:

Sad is posting and forcing opinions almost everywhere and on everyone. Sad is banned on other forum not even a week of joining because people thought you were trolling & toxic, even your fellow Carrot fans told you to keep civil; only for you to be banned in the end. BANNED LMAO. Imagine being so insecure with your head-canons that you need to be accepted. That, is, the definition of sad. Or worse, despicable and pathetic.

Your opinions on me have never been relevant anyway LMAO. So, whatever, wannabe whatever-you-want fail. Keep being a whole circus like you always do
:mihanha:
Damn, you are sad

Well, you will be surprised

There is a difference between someone who just want to be a a ship and someone who wants to experience something. Carrot wanted to experience something AND being usefull. It is shown multiple during whole cake. That's why when Carrot said "Tagging along" it means I want to be "part of the crew."

Also you should know that Carrot was in various color spread during whole cake.

Again.

Tagging along = Joining the current crew

There can't be no debate on that. This is a thing we ALL need to agree on.

Where are you coming from ?? You look like a caricature.

Carrot personnal conflict revolves around her view of adventure and Pedro, right now it's subtle but we will get there don't worry
Carrot was only in two color spreads throughout whole cake island. But none of them were with all the strawhats. Unless you count half strawhats alongside with pedro and momo.

Like I said, tagging along does not mean you’re part of the crew. If she were part of the crew oda would give us various color spread throughout the entire whole cake island up until wano. As well she would not have been absent throughout wano acts. Even in sbs oda would count her as member of the crew alongside with jimbei. Everyone in one-piece yotuube community and various forms throughout the web would have said, something about it. We would not have this debate that is ongoing right now. Carrot is just passenger going alongside for the ride. She is just support character trying help the allies out. Just saying carrot being stowaway again is not good excuse for being absence throughout arc. It would feel ridiculously cheap that anyone could do that.

Carrot is already friends with half the strawhats there is no reason sneak on aboard again if you cannot directly ask Luffy for yourself. If she sneaks aboard again it would feel unearned, because she has not done anything throughout wano so far beside saving Marco. Compare that Yamato what she accomplished. Saving Luffy’s life, protecting both momo and shinbou, taking out one of the numbers, holding her own against Kaido until Luffy returns, dealing with explosive inside the island.

Carrot was only in two color spreads throughout whole cake island. But none of them were with all the strawhats. Unless you count half strawhats alongside with pedro and momo.

Like I said, tagging along does not mean you’re part of the crew. If she were part of the crew oda would give us various color spread throughout the entire whole cake island up until wano. As well she would not have been absent throughout wano acts. Even in sbs oda would count her as member of the crew alongside with jimbei. Everyone in one-piece yotuube community and various forms throughout the web would have said, something about it. We would not have this debate that is ongoing right now. Carrot is just passenger going alongside for the ride. She is just support character trying help the allies out. Just saying carrot being stowaway again is not good excuse for being absence throughout arc. It would feel ridiculously cheap that anyone could do that.

Carrot is already friends with half the strawhats there is no reason sneak on aboard again if you cannot directly ask Luffy for yourself. If she sneaks aboard again it would feel unearned, because she has not done anything throughout wano so far beside saving Marco. Compare that Yamato what she accomplished. Saving Luffy’s life, protecting both momo and shinbou, taking out one of the numbers, holding her own against Kaido until Luffy returns, dealing with explosive inside the island.
Yes in this case, it does. Tagging along = Joining the crew

And like I said I'm not talking about the strawhat crew but the current crew of whole cake. Don't try to twist what I am saying please.

There is reason for Carrot to sneak again, it's called characterization. Carrot has been characterized as a taker, not an asker. So she will most likely sneak again rather than ask next time.

Remember people, characterization is important it a base in storytelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.