Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, C4N will come back when he's in the mood to troll. That's pretty much what the remaining Carrot fans are here for.

As for the thread, its rightfully dead since it's obvious who the next strawhat is. What discussion is there left to have? Tama, the 8 year old who's also been offscreen since she gave her order? Vivi, who's not even in this arc? Momo??
Well in case you forget since this character was added at last minute, there is another candidate called Yamao, the shitty Oden cosplayer whose name Luffy doesn't even bother to remember.

Larrot neg diff'd off Perospero despite attacking him 2 on 1

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Larrots best feat to date is beating fodder. She'd probably get mid diff'd off Chopper.
Are you really going to say this after a chapter where Yamao basically admitted she can't finish off a sleeping Number and breaking a door as fast as her Fuuga pet?

So not leaving her to die when he's already going after the guy attacking her anyway is "showing affection" now:gokulaugh:

I guess you think if it was Yamato he would have stood there and waited for Kat to kill her before fighting him :milaugh:
Luffy always attacks people because of selfish reasons first, not because he wants to makes people feel better. In the case of a friend, Luffy will attack out of revenge. That's not the case here for Yamato, that's only the case for Momo and Tama.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So Luffy shouting for Carrot when Katakuri attack her is nakama material now?

Luffy literally made up his mind to beat up Mingo when he saw Law get shot up. He screamed Law's name when it happened. Luffy also comforted Kinemon and had Law teleport the Scabbards outta harms way.

Looks like we already have 10 people with more nakama points than Carrot given the usual shit logic.

Carrot is one of the worst characters Oda has ever drawn.

Literally a white rabbit with boobs, gross. No personality, no interesting backstory, nothing that makes one root for her. Hell Yamato with the lame "I'm oden" bullshit has more going on for her.

I hope Oda has someone else in store for us. Franky and brook for example had god tier backstories, we need nakama like them who folks actually want to root for.
You would not say that if so many would not suggest she is nakama.
She is ok for what she is supposed to be.

Which is funny because the New World is supposed to be a Tough Environment. If you can't hang, you get snuffed out. 1 of the 3 Haki is a basic requirement to survive, not thrive though.
Exactly this... Oh, half of the crew doesn't even have that "one" thing... And they're literally picking fights against every powers in the NW at this point... Not a good idea to add "babies"...

We need a logia in the crew. But who?
While I don't think someone else will join after Yamato except Vivi returning for the final war, if we follow the so-called "patterns", the only Logia that "fits" is Aokiji... Like Usopp and Franky, he can use projectile attacks and is a former leader being a former admiral... Like Jinbe and Yamato, he's also one of those characters who stalemate vs. Ace and is someone who once affiliated with a Yonko... And oh, he's not a downgrade of Jinbe and Yamato since we know that he can fight well against a Yonko and Akainu... And Wingtards shouldn't be worried because he's already nerfed since a leg is already amputated (something they wished with Jinbe before joining) and he'll most likely be pseudo-nerfed... He's also a character that is connected to the pre-TS plot and knows CoA and CoO...

I don't understand there are Sanji fans that don't want Yamato in the crew because they are scared that she is stronger than the little Okama Prince that is, more than one time, stated to be merely the cook of the crew? I think that Oda made it already clear after let him lose the power-up what is his role in the crew...

You do know Luffy didn't fight Katakuri to avenge Carrot right?
Not to avenge her, to save her. At least in that page : Chapter 878 page 9

So Luffy shouting for Carrot when Katakuri attack her is nakama material now?

Luffy literally made up his mind to beat up Mingo when he saw Law get shot up. He screamed Law's name when it happened. Luffy also comforted Kinemon and had Law teleport the Scabbards outta harms way.

Looks like we already have 10 people with more nakama points than Carrot given the usual shit logic.
Not nakama Material no. It only shows that Luffy care more for Carrot than Yamato, period.
Post automatically merged:

I don't understand there are Sanji fans that don't want Yamato in the crew because they are scared that she is stronger than the little Okama Prince that is, more than one time, stated to be merely the cook of the crew? I think that Oda made it already clear after let him lose the power-up what is his role in the crew...
And that's one of the reason why Yamato will never be in the crew

Not to avenge her, to save her. At least in that page : Chapter 878 page 9

Not nakama Material no. It only shows that Luffy care more for Carrot than Yamato, period.
Post automatically merged:

And that's one of the reason why Yamato will never be in the crew
I personally like either the idea of having Carrot that rappresent the Mink's tribe and Yamato for her strength but it make me mad that these guys try to use word games and philosophy, say it clearly I don't want Yamato in the crew because is stronger than Sanji, stop

I know you have to push your agenda but there's no need to be disingenuous. Luffy saving Carrot is no different than the hundreds of other characters he saved. If Yamato was on the floor bleeding like Kin was and about to die, Luffy would've done the exact same thing he always does. Clearly she was okay and even did a combo attack with him so what room was there for him to show pity? Her bleeding?

I personally like either the idea of having Carrot that rappresent the Mink's tribe and Yamato for her strength but it make me mad that these guys try to use word games and philosophy, say it clearly I don't want Yamato in the crew because is stronger than Sanji, stop
Good thing Sanjis already surpassing her. And by the time they leave wano he’ll be much stronger than her. So that’s not even a reason anymore.

Both are true. Zoros already surpassed her and Sanjis currently on the same level as Yamato.
Matching Kaidou with adv CoC for a limited amount of time already puts her ahead of Sanji and beating a Y2C.
Zoro lacked the adv CoC, hence why Yamato was ahead, but now he awakened it as well, and otherwise, his stats are for the most part better.
But Sanji still lacks some stats and adv CoC.

Matching Kaidou with adv CoC for a limited amount of time already puts her ahead of Sanji and beating a Y2C.
Zoro lacked the adv CoC, hence why Yamato was ahead, but now he awakened it as well, and otherwise, his stats are for the most part better.
But Sanji still lacks some stats and adv CoC.
The only thing Yamato has on Sanji is CoC and CoA. Every other stat he is already above her. In a head to head fight, it’ll be an extreme diff fight either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.