Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What kinda poll?
One Piece Worldwide Population Something
Post automatically merged:

Ahh right that.... Yeah. She may have not gotten past Carrot then but I believe if another one came, she's easily trumped Carrot.
Can't wait to see where she is now because she worldwide big now in both anime and manga 🤗.also how has Oda been treating her too

Also, Let's not brag about the Poll because Yamato wasn't even fully introduced in the anime and still landed in the top 10 so don't go too far in popularity cause we know who is bigger than who
Yamato might have not been introduced in the anime.. But like you guyz love to say. Carrot was almost non present in the entire arc. So it's an equilibrum. The results are the results.

Thank you god oh lord for not making me a cartoon furry stan with no life
There are no furry on this thread my boy.

Yamato might have not been introduced in the anime.. But like you guyz love to say. Carrot was almost non present in the entire arc. So it's an equilibrum. The results are the results.
No it’s not. Boa is always in the top 10 and she was on 7th position and she hasn’t been part of the story for a while now. Popular characters are popular and Carrot is character that except you a nobody cares about. Honestly take her out of the story and it doesn’t change. She has no important effect on the sorry.

Idk what Ravager said as I have him on ignore but I saw Yamao so I assume he is wanking Yamao again.

So I will just say this
- Yamao is a delusional clown
- Yamao is professional at being delusional clown, doing the job consistently for 20 years non stop
- Yamao having advanced CoC makes advanced CoC looks like shit
- Yamao's AP is ass and she can't defeat Number 6 as fast as Fuuga
- Yamato knocked Ulti down only for 1 minute and thanks to cheap shot
- All of Yamao's traits are trash af and she is only saved by her good looking
- Yamao is a basement dwelling virgin who jerked to Oden's jurnel
- Even Kaido doesn't think highly of her, she only has her Guardian Bitch DF due to an accident
- Even if Oda goes insane and makes Yamao join, she won't be in Monster Trio
- Jinbe / Exo Sanji mid diffs her fodder ass

@CarrotForNakama I asked r/cinematography what they thought of your "line of sight" analysis and they were not impressed.

Link to the page

My favorite response was this one

"The girl has little to no contrast, whereas the big guy has a lot, especially with his teeth. She has no line weight, no value emphasis, no color emphasis, and nothing in the composition singles her out any more than the big guy. Your friend is wrong."

Status
Not open for further replies.