Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sexism is with the obstination, the relentlessness to undermine a young female character because she acts as young and naive.

The only reason you guy like Yamato is for her strenght and her lineage, not for her character. If that was the case I wouldn't be seing some complaining about the "I'm Oden thing". The reason you dislike Carrot is because she is the complete opposite of Yamato in that realm, unkown, weaker, joyfull with boundaries and she shows her appreciation for the character.. And you can't stand that, because Yamato can't do that.
You're a toxic 4th wave feminist. What a disgusting thing. Always trying to accuse people of something, that just says alot about you and your mentality.

eally Yamato can be joyful too and also appreciate her character too so u don't even make sense right now I get that u are salty because u thought carrot was going to be important and highlighted in Wano after WCI but Oda's decision to create a much better character than carrot that everyone loves so I get that you are in denial about it 🤗, so don't use sexism as an example why people don't like carrot.
Not my point

it would be sexism if it was done with a male oriented agenda but that's not the case here so it's not your so called "sexism"
Sexism is more than that. Here, this is sexism.

Not really Carrot is not a main character. She is practically support character just going along for the ride she is not major/main character in anyway. Her flashback proves she is support character that is all. Throughout entire wano arc she has been heavenly been push to the background. Her fight was completely gloss over in comparison to other strawhats and their alliance. In this latest chapter can you really say carrot is a main character if cat viper is the one giving her orders. Heck even in the zou flashback when jack had arrived she is in background character. When you go the raid we have not seen Carrot for quite while
Never said Carrot was a main character

it should be "don't" not "doesn't" I hope you won't mind me correcting you

you shouldn't call someone a sexist for a fictional character
Thank for the correction, no I don't mind, it helps me. Sexism can be for any individual, real or not. Sexism doesn't stop with the barrier of imagination.

I hated carrot from the beginning.
You prove my point.

What is sexist about it? I like Yamato and she is female, nami is, Robin is, boa is, reiju is, and I like all of them. I also like Lola cuz she is funny. But not blunt characters like Larrot.
You like Nami, Boa, Yamato and Robin because they are following a typical "female in media" pattern in term of characterization, attitude and design. Carrot is completely different. She jumps, she scream, she garchu, she is not afraid of loving cool things, she jump before thinking, she stupid, she doesn't care.

And this is what made a full part of the fanbase.. hate her for no actual reasons.

You're a toxic 4th wave feminist. What a disgusting thing. Always trying to accuse people of something, that just says alot about you and your mentality.
Oh ?? An exemple of incel mentality ?? On this forum ?? What a surprise ...

Not my point

Thank for the correction, no I don't mind, it helps me. Sexism can be for any individual, real or not. Sexism doesn't stop with the barrier of imagination.

You prove my point.

You like Nami, Boa, Yamato and Robin because they are following a typical "female in media" pattern in term of characterization, attitude and design. Carrot is completely different. She jumps, she scream, she garchu, she is not afraid of loving cool things, she jump before thinking, she stupid, she doesn't care.

And this is what made a full part of the fanbase.. hate her for no actual reasons.

Do you know what an incel is? Sounds like it defines you, not me.

AL sama

Red Haired
I know very well what's sexism but what are you pointing at exactly??
Post automatically merged:

fiction isn't reality for a reason you know

Last edited:
Not my point

You prove my point.

Carrot is literally a stereotype, I forgot the name of the trope but she’s literally another cliche of women in anime

Status
Not open for further replies.