Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah true trolls are the kings of originality. Now you got wannabes who think they can make it.
It's just pitiful.
:risitameh:
Look, it's either you're born with the skill or you craft your skill and start from the scratch... It just so happens that they fall into the latter... Just hope that at some point they will improve... Even true trolls do flop many times...

I've spent 22 years with One Piece by my side, spent 16 years analysing it and 7 years examining it from a professionnal point of view. I've listen more Oda in my life that I have with my own parent... so trust me when I say that if I know something about storytelling and One Piece... I don't joke around!
I really hope you are lying here. Because if not, the fact that all other people can better analyze the story than you, is really sad. With some exceptions of course (topi, cocky and especially dizzy)

So after Wano you will realize you wasted so much time with something you have no talent, and other people are much better at this stuff with way lower time spend on analyzing stuff...

Dont you think its time to find another hobby? Something completely different? Maybe something that does not require using your brain that much rather using your muscles or so?

You are the only one that thinks like that cause if it was a special ability Oda would have made carrot perform it again but no
Not necessarally. He could keep that for later.

Okay because jinbei is a freshman(who knows the sea) and also in pre-time skip who was the one that was sailing the marine ship to ace execution
Yes, but the need for it was not created.

Well ODA(The Author of the story) doesn't make it seems like they need a lookout but you just see the little lookout moment with carrot and run with it 😕.
The "little moment" with Carrot on the look out is litterally 40+ panels of Carrot on the look out post. If you think Oda would just play with that kind of time.. you are greatly mistaken.

Yo! That doesn't make sense. You're twisting the words to try to give it a different definition but just adding "real".

Carrot is introduced in Zou also means that her introductory arc is Zou.
No. Because the fact here that only a SIDE of the personnality of Carrot was presented during Zou: Her post and her warrior Side.

The real cahracterization of Carrot came later, after her SECOND introduction. Just before whole cake. And this was extended all the way during the arc.

Carrot is a Saga character so far.
Yamato is an Arc character so far.
Tama is an Arc character so far.
Caribou is a multiple Arcs in different Sagas character with a Cover Story so far.
Law is a multiple Sagas character.
Indeed. Carrot is indeed a Saga character. Making her characterization completely different than any other characters. That's why it tool so much time to prepare her. The real end point of her characterization arrived at the moment were she reassured Sanji. At this moment the final brick of her "introduction" was put in. That one being "Carrot might look weak and naive, but she has a strong hearth.

Also who are your favorite characters? I've seen you say Carrot isn't in your Top 3??? So if your wrong would that drop Carrot further?
Yup. Carrot being a Nakama would confirm her current character arc. Making her a very simple yet very interesting character for me. Mine are for the moment Luffy, Usopp and Sanji (despite his huge flaws as a men)

A constant state of introduction similar to Nami and Robin? Here's the thing. To Luffy it was official. Those two were in his crew in his mind after their introductory arcs. They didn't know it but as you can clearly see, it was planned for them to be by Oda. Luffy has not invited nor accepted Carrot as a crewmate but as a guest which is where Carrot differs from Nami and Robin.
What counts is not how Luffy sees thing, it's how the protagonist is treated by Oda during the trip. Luffy might have only accepted Carrot as guest right now (even that we are not sure) the two have spent enough time together for us to say that this relation might have evolved during the adventure. And if it hasn't evolved now, it will later, once Carrot will jump again on the ship.

In fact, I would love for Luffy to refuse Carrot if she stowaway again. This would create something that Oda didn't really do until now.. a conflict between the two.. A reason for Carrot to do her best to be accepted and a development for Luffy. Now that I think about it, that's how I would do that. It would be fresh from a storytelling standpoint. So i'm not afraid about the future as you can see.. even if Luffy doesn't accept Carrot.

I really hope you are lying here. Because if not, the fact that all other people can better analyze the story than you, is really sad. With some exceptions of course (topi, cocky and especially dizzy)

So after Wano you will realize you wasted so much time with something you have no talent, and other people are much better at this stuff with way lower time spend on analyzing stuff...

Dont you think its time to find another hobby? Something completely different? Maybe something that does not require using your brain that much rather using your muscles or so?
Lmao. Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.

Not necessarally. He could keep that for later
Idk why he would do something like that when he has sanji doing skywalk to enter wano so just take the L cause u trying to prove something that isn't there 😴.
Post automatically merged:

"little moment" with Carrot on the look out is litterally 40+ panels of Carrot on the look out post. If you think Oda would just play with that kind of time.. you are greatly mistaken.
Nami was also looking out for Jinbei to dodge smoothie's Attack so 🤷‍♀️
Post automatically merged:

Yes, but the need for it was not created
Hmmm, But You trying to make it seems that carrot have to join when she doesn't, I am so glad that you aren't ODA and don't know why you are the only kept saying that she would join when it doesn't in the story shows that she would, but u always bring up being friends/having bonds with the cREw like it's isn't something that every character has by met the strawhats, she has nothing after WCI to bring something to her character other than being chopper 2.0 but as a female, white rabbit nothing special that set her different from her tribe, no different ability that her tribe doesn't have, no standout from them, Nothing prove that she is special/different from them that why u keep saying that she can fly when she can't. The Only Minks That StandOut Is Neko & Inu they are the only one.

Last edited:
Carrot has been under the microscope for about a month now. I think she's earned her rest until we see what she does in the future chapters. I want to let some of the heat cool off and give people a fresher perspective if things do actually start getting better for her.
:peperain:
That's valid. However, you know what this thread thrives off of. A man's delusions must never die. Become the next clown. :zehaha:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
That's valid. However, you know what this thread thrives off of. A man's delusions must never die. Become the next clown. :zehaha:

I sadly wouldn't be able to replicate what C4N did before me. It would be like Joe Bessier replacing Curly Howard from the Three Stooges. But I shall continue to explore my delusions in my own way. Just like Shemp Howard did when he replaced Curly Howard from the Three Stooges.
:mrgo:

And I shall do that by not writing major essays on Carrot. But by getting excited from bare minimum evidence as you see below. If you were in the spoiler threads you would see that I get hyped just from a single panel where she has no dialogue.
:jordanmf:
Can someone translate both of the Carrot panels at the bottom please?
:shocking:

Also when was this released?
:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.