Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. Throw in Law as well and it's the exact setup I wanted this whole time!
Its wild cus I've never been against Carrot joining, I just didn't think she would
And most of my arguments surrounding Carrot is me disputing the ridiculous "analysis" and mental acrobatics people were putting forward for her to join, sneaking on the sunny is the most logical arguement that has come out of this entire conversation, way more logical than

"We need to know why her cape is green"

I was a Paulie supporter back in Water 7 and didn't like Franky one bit, but over time I came to like him, I imagine the same thing will go for Carrot if she joins

Its wild cus I've never been against Carrot joining, I just didn't think she would
And most of my arguments surrounding Carrot is me disputing the ridiculous "analysis" and mental acrobatics people were putting forward for her to join, sneaking on the sunny is the most logical arguement that has come out of this entire conversation, way more logical than

"We need to know why her cape is green"

I was a Paulie supporter back in Water 7 and didn't like Franky one bit, but over time I came to like him, I imagine the same thing will go for Carrot if she joins
I was always a Carrot stan since the Su Long reveal. I only argued against her because it was becoming increasingly obvious she wouldn't join. Of course I prefer Yamato, but I still hope there's room for Carrot in the end.

The more I think about it, the more I think Carrot could sneak on board by the end and join
The thing is, Inu wasn't alone... If Carrot sneaks in, she would be with someone else... The only other person in this arc who once sneaked into the ship is Caribou... This is the reason why I don't think Carrot or Caribou can join without the other and the idea that one of them joins is kinda off, let alone both of them...

Though if they sneaked, I won't complain...

The thing is, Inu wasn't alone... If Carrot sneaks in, she would be with someone else... The only other person in this arc who once sneaked into the ship is Caribou... This is the reason why I don't think Carrot or Caribou can join without the other and the idea that one of them joins is kinda off, let alone both of them...

Though if they sneaked, I won't complain...
I hope my boy devours carrot so she will never ever appear again on the manga. Do it mr mvp!

Dizzy: say nothing and delete account
C4N: cope and make something up
Topi: option 5, dedicate his internet presence to hating Yamato until One Piece is over.

That's my guess.
Topi is throwing a temper tantrum calling Oda a hack, C4N posted about his plans for a big essay on how Yamato can still not join, and Dizzy is nowhere to be found. I'm a fucking wizard:kata:

Patience. Only couple days left. Then we can go wild...
I’m meditating, gathering all my energy and I will release it Friday morning in one glories explosion.
Post automatically merged:

I'm excited to see Raizo in action vs. a member of the Blackbeard Pirates... An Awakened Raizo can probably use the scrolls like Blueno or Brulee DFs...
He had to be with Momo for his reveal as shogun. But after that he is straight to the Sunny

Honestly, I wouldn't mind carrot starting a new nox pirates and joining the grandfleet.
That would be an even WORSE writing choice by Oda. He'd be shitting AGAIN on Carrot and Pedro's legacy. The whole Pedro thing linked so well with Carrot being a Strawhat because:

1. He wanted to sail with Roger, and he couldn't.
2. He accepted that and went on with the Nox Pirates because he understood his role was to wait for the precise time and make sure he'd be of assistance to Roger's heir.
3. He then sacrificed himself when the time came, making a tremendous shock on Carrot, and the natural flow of things would've been her picking up his will and joining the crew of the king of pirates, something he couldn't do, but that would've made his actions the more valuable.

Therefore, there is no need for more Nox Pirates. Their role was to make sure the flame of Dawn wouldn't expire until the time came. THAT TIME HAS COME. DAWN IS HERE. Nox means "the night before the dawn".

That would be an even WORSE writing choice by Oda. He'd be shitting AGAIN on Carrot and Pedro's legacy. The whole Pedro thing linked so well with Carrot being a Strawhat because:

2. He accepted that and went on with the Nox Pirates because he understood his role was to wait for the precise time and make sure he'd be of assistance to Roger's heir.
3. He then sacrificed himself when the time came, making a tremendous shock on Carrot, and the natural flow of things would've been her picking up his will and joining the crew of the king of pirates, something he couldn't do, but that would've made his actions the more valuable.

Therefore, there is no need for more Nox Pirates. Their role was to make sure the flame of Dawn wouldn't expire until the time came. THAT TIME HAS COME. DAWN IS HERE. Nox means "the night before the dawn".
Lawnmower Pirates would be a good name for Carrot's crew...

Cope + ratio

I thought you wouldn't be reading spoilers, Master
I allowed myself to see only one, the pressure was too high
Post automatically merged:

But in the meantime I will have a little fun. I'll try to make sure of something. I want to be sure everyone understand a narrative notion:

When I say "there is a subversion dialogue" guys, what do you think I mean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.