Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Hahaha, this thread has become so goddamn funny. I don´t mind Carrot as a character but what´s going on here?
After the last chapter you must be delusional to think that Carrot would join instead of Yamato. I´m not a person who´s up to flame anyone and I kept myself out of the Zorofans vs. Sanjifans war, however, this is just ridiculous :gokulaugh:

At first I was skeptical when Yamato got introduced, then the Ace flashback happened, giving her a connection to Luffy, how can you not be able too see that? Reading through the Wano arc it became more and more clear to me that Oda has plans for this character and I´m glad that Yamato is joining the crew, she proved herself as a worthy new strawhats member. Deal with it.

In my nightmares I dream that Carrot made it and becomes a Strawhat
They say that nightmares are opposite of what's to come IRL...

I bet no one here actually read my explanation.. Am I right ? :kata:

Here it is again:

No one in their right mind would agree on that junk... You read this instead, it's in French: https://mumit.fr/qui-sera-le-futur-mugiwara/

Yeah, I felt asleep and there were three more page.. I don't have that kinda time.
Stop lying, you can't fall asleep depressed with the latest chapter... Typical :pepecopium: statement...

Do note that Carrot reacted to Momo, not to Luffy as you "hypothesized"...

Exactly she just met them, so now I'm waiting for a good relationship , in other word, a good dynamic.

Sorry, Taken :kuzanshut:

All of that was cool, but NONE of that was treated the way the Sulong in 888 or the Green Room or the Tornado was treated. Sorry Buddy.

Adventure and Inherited Will ;)

Don't take you case as a generality mate, we are plently. Don't make me remind you of the polls (Carrot wasn't even in the story back then ;) )

Yup, I check everyday mate nothing wrong with that ;)

Lmao you sound angry, are you okay ? Like I said I check everyday, nothing wrong with that ;)

Are you guys garderners or something ? You are all talking about grass :milaugh:
Your coping is clear for all to see just please make sure you check yourself in somewhere when Luffy accepts her into the crew and they're all sailing away why Larrot watches thinking to herself she had one job in the raid and that was to beat Perospero but got negged.

:denzimote:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Hahaha, this thread has become so goddamn funny. I don´t mind Carrot as a character but what´s going on here?
After the last chapter you must be delusional to think that Carrot would join instead of Yamato. I´m not a person who´s up to flame anyone and I kept myself out of the Zorofans vs. Sanjifans war, however, this is just ridiculous :gokulaugh:

At first I was skeptical when Yamato got introduced, then the Ace flashback happened, giving her a connection to Luffy, how can you not be able too see that? Reading through the Wano arc it became more and more clear to me that Oda has plans for this character and I´m glad that Yamato is joining the crew, she proved herself as a worthy new strawhats member. Deal with it.

Nah the rabbit with no screentime is joining instead:kobeha:

how can you not be able too see that?
I see that, I just don't find that relevant to join the crew.

Same argumentation I debunked a hundreds time already. Nothing new.

Stop lying, you can't fall asleep depressed with the latest chapter
I loved the last chapter mate, you really don't understand how I read :milaugh:

And that's why you are completely unable to understand what I'm saying about Yamato and will be completely unable to predict what is coming

:myman:

Do note that Carrot reacted to Momo, not to Luffy as you "hypothesized"...
Yeah it's cool, soon will be the time for more Carrot development

Yeah, dizzy is a big Germa fan. Fuck knows why but he is.

Also, all current nakama options are shit with Yamato being especially shit. Imagine if Franky was tossed in at the last minute during the assault of Enies Lobby, had a completely creepy identity crisis as Robin's mother, spent most of the arc chasing down a plot device that was then unceremoniously dealt with by somebody else and offered no skills other than hitting things real hard? Cause that is pretty much Yamato.

Oda should have stopped after Jinbe. :goatasure:
If Pedro didn't die he was the best candidate after Jinbe joining. Well even with Jinbe, Pedro was still the better one.

- 10/10 character design
- Not annoying personality
- Doesn't give opponent a break when fighting, bombing Tamago in middle of transformation; similar to King's fighting style
- Clear role as Lookout, even his hobby is observing at high place
- Got electro element before Nami got Zeus. Together he would make Element 4 with Zoro (wind), Sanji (fire), Jinbe (water) and Pedro (electro)
- Seems to have good teamwork with Brook and Jinbe, the 2 newest member / Newly Joined Trio
- Sad backstory, losing Zippo
- His stolen lifespan could have been restored by either good grandma Olin or KOed Big Mom.
Post automatically merged:

Pedro >>>>>>> Yamabitch

You know what´s sad? Even the chances for Kaido joining the strawhats would still be higher than Carrot´s :usoprice:
Nah. You would be surprised to know just how high the chances of Carrot are despite her present treatment in the story ;)
Post automatically merged:

But as part of SHs Grandfleet and not as a crew member
Unlikely.

First because there will most likely won't be another member on the fleet.

Second because if Carrot joins the fleet, it's as Captain if we look at hr treatment, and she is nowhere close to be a leader. So... no.

Status
Not open for further replies.