Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. No, she misses a LOT of paramaters.

- A good relationship with the crew (right now we only had interactions nothing more)
- A post
- A Shining Nakama Action
- A purpose on the seas

Yeah... She is missing a lot and Carrot has all that ;)
Post automatically merged:

Did you read the actual thread or are you fixated on a little tweet about Nami ?
robin didnt have good relations with the crew upon joining...:king:

I don't have that kinda time. Psychophobia is just something that can take a lot of form.

Constantly indicating to someone that they "need help" when they are just talking is a clear example of psychophobia. It's debilitating, and insulting to ones well being.

Because the education system in the US is a bit backward on science..
"I don't have that kinda time".

You're not only the worst kind of coward, you're also embarrassing and a compulsive liar.

I really hope you don't do something stupid when the big reality check comes.

If this is only the preliminary, I can't imagine the slaughter when Luffy approves her and the last shred of cope is gone. :kailaugh::kailaugh:
you forget that he can invent new BS to use as copium i.e: "it'll be a vivi situation where she'll leave after being on the ship for a while, just watch. Carrot with be revealed as a stowaway any chapter now"

Edit: just to be clear, i don't believe a word of what i said in quotes. that's just what i think C4N's next cope will be after they sail off with yamato and not Larrot

Raid is over, Yamato is right next to Momo where she belongs, while Carrot is celebrating with the Strawhats. Always love it when a weather report turns out true, this is how things should be after all.
Post automatically merged:

There is too many pages so i cant read them all, im sure you guys delivered some goods. C4N as well i guess, a shame i dont have time to go through it all

Status
Not open for further replies.