Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:brootea:

Wow the clowning is still going huh?

Anybody who believes @CarrotForNakama ever had a genuine argument for Carrot is getting conned. :goyea:

He calls people sexist when other people criticize Carrot, but he also thinks its sexist to have just 2 women on the One Piece Reverie Stream Podcast. Well for his sake, he should be glad that he was not on the Podcast, god knows how much worse he would be clowned on and made fun of by the likes of Youtuber followers. If CarrotforNakama thinks here on Worstgen is bad, then he ain't seen nothing yet.

:kidwat:

Its so out there that you can't help but question whether he's trolling of if he's really serious in what he believes in :nicagesmile:

Yamato: biased hypothesis
Carrot: based on evidence
he says lmfao

The Trump vs Biden pic is just the icing on the cake :fujilaugh:

The guy is so overconfident in himself that he was already preparing to take the high ground before Carrot was ever confirmed to join. What's even more hilarious is that right now he's getting clowned by everyone, the exact thing he said he wouldn't do if carrot won and joined the crew. Oh the irony!

:rolaugh:

He thinks he's doing the fictional Carrot wonders like no other likes Moses did for God, and believes that he represents the very best the Carrot fanbase have. But instead of convincing us to love Carrot, he turned her and her fanbase into a joke that everybody right now is making fun of lmfao!

:broocry:

He calls himself a One Piece analyst, yet openly refuses to acknowledge the core principles or values of One Piece. But somehow he wants us to all to take his word as gospel.

:nicagesmile:

If you actually go onto CarrotforNakama's Wix website, he has a long ass, unfinished theory of why Carrot will join and Yamato will not. It's all pretty convoluted, not based on facts in the manga, but based on arbitrary elements that he himself made up (yes, i'm not kidding). He put a lot of effort into this mega argument, JUST ENOUGH to get Yamato and Carrot to both have 6 points in favor of them joining, many of which don't even make any sense or wouldn't apply to some of the straw hats who joined in the past. He then concludes that Carrot has the BETTER chance to join than Yamato just because she was introduced earlier in the story than Yamato. For how much effort he put into this theory, how he missed the Robin/Vivi parallels is beyond me.

He literally believes that a character having their own arc, conflict with the main arc's antagonist and a backstory don't matter in what makes a Straw Hat, but that it somehow must go 'deeper', despite the fact that Carrot is like one of the most shallow characters ever, and that when it comes to lore and backstory-the only thing Oda gave her was a single page (not even a chapter) of Pedro giving Carrot electro claws, that's it.

But the saddest thing that I found from his website were not his convoluted theories, but how much time and dedication he had for it.
4 YEARS Only for Carrot to not join the crew. When I read this I almost cried my eye drops out.

:perocry:

So please guys, just take a moment to think before you start clowning @CarrotForNakama again, and remember that for every L you give him, he loses a little bit of his soul in the process.

:mrgo:

Anybody who believes @CarrotForNakama ever had a genuine argument for Carrot is getting conned. :goyea:

He calls people sexist when other people criticize Carrot, but he also thinks its sexist to have just 2 women on the One Piece Reverie Stream Podcast. Well for his sake, he should be glad that he was not on the Podcast, god knows how much worse he would be clowned on and made fun of by the likes of Youtuber followers. If CarrotforNakama thinks here on Worstgen is bad, then he ain't seen nothing yet.

Its so out there that you can't help but question whether he's trolling of if he's really serious in what he believes in :nicagesmile:

he says lmfao

The guy is so overconfident in himself that he was already preparing to take the high ground before Carrot was ever confirmed to join. What's even more hilarious is that right now he's getting clowned by everyone, the exact thing he said he wouldn't do if carrot won and joined the crew. Oh the irony!

He thinks he's doing the fictional Carrot wonders like no other likes Moses did for God, and believes that he represents the very best the Carrot fanbase have. But instead of convincing us to love Carrot, he turned her and her fanbase into a joke that everybody right now is making fun of lmfao!

He calls himself a One Piece analyst, yet openly refuses to acknowledge the core principles or values of One Piece. But somehow he wants us to all to take his word as gospel.

If you actually go onto CarrotforNakama's Wix website, he has a long ass, unfinished theory of why Carrot will join and Yamato will not. It's all pretty convoluted, not based on facts in the manga, but based on arbitrary elements that he himself made up (yes, i'm not kidding). He put a lot of effort into this mega argument, JUST ENOUGH to get Yamato and Carrot to both have 6 points in favor of them joining, many of which don't even make any sense or wouldn't apply to some of the straw hats who joined in the past. He then concludes that Carrot has the BETTER chance to join than Yamato just because she was introduced earlier in the story than Yamato. For how much effort he put into this theory, how he missed the Robin/Vivi parallels is beyond me.

He literally believes that a character having their own arc, conflict with the main arc's antagonist and a backstory don't matter in what makes a Straw Hat, but that it somehow must go 'deeper', despite the fact that Carrot is like one of the most shallow characters ever, and that when it comes to lore and backstory-the only thing Oda gave her was a single page (not even a chapter) of Pedro giving Carrot electro claws, that's it.

But the saddest thing that I found from his website were not his convoluted theories, but how much time and dedication he had for it.
4 YEARS Only for Carrot to not join the crew. When I read this I almost cried my eye drops out.

So please guys, just take a moment to think before you start clowning @CarrotForNakama again, and remember that for every L you give him, he loses a little bit of his soul in the process.

Well, he asked for it, he shall receive...

he says lmfao

:josad:
I'd be sad if it wasn't so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.