Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with 1054 mixing things up yet again, I have no good argument against Yamato having the clearest path to joining. Carrot seems satisfied with how events turned out, the crew is happy with Yamato, and Luffy has no reason to refuse him asking. It's not over until it's over of course, but I won't fight against Yamato if that's who Oda wants us to love, or keep arguing about Carrot if she's not going to do anything.

Even with 1054 mixing things up yet again, I have no good argument against Yamato having the clearest path to joining. Carrot seems satisfied with how events turned out, the crew is happy with Yamato, and Luffy has no reason to refuse him asking. It's not over until it's over of course, but I won't fight against Yamato if that's who Oda wants us to love, or keep arguing about Carrot if she's not going to do anything.
Thank you for being one of the only reasonable Carrot fans we've had. @CarrotForNakama could really learn a lot from you. :cheers:

MOMO TELLING YAMATO TO GET THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE IT ISN'T HER DUTY TO PROTECT WANO :finally:

VIVI MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARING AND CLOSER TO THE SHs THAN AT ANY PRIOR MOMENT IN THE STORY :finally:

C4N AND PENIS BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THEIR DUMBASS BIASES AND EVER DESTINED TO CLASH YET AGAIN AS TWO SIDES ON THE CLOWNERY SPECTRUM :finally:

FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK :finally:
So you think Momo could beat a fucking admiral lmao

R

rubblerust

What a sensible, lucid, and ultimately disappointing comment. To be honest I was hoping for more accusations of fictional racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.