Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not, the probabilities are still low for Carrot (even tho I'm still convinced) but the thing is, Carrot was never gonna join like Yamato on the departure, it was always about sneaking in. And that reveal can only happen at the transition between the end of the arc of wano and the next.

I explained that here.

- Funny, on this article I made the joke that there would be a big jump on the waterfall, it actually happened x) -
You know I never believed that Carrot was joining, but considering they’re doing a Vivi parallel with Momo/Kinemon/Yamato, I wouldn’t be shocked if they tried to pull a Robin parallel with someone sneaking onto the Sunny

Ok I had to check, I'm too curious.

Just a quick note:

The CarrotforNakama theory and Yamato not joining are two completely different theories.

The subversive affirmation was not meant to apply to Carrot. It was always about Yamato not joining.

The only thing that linked those two theory is that Yamato was just a red hearing for Carrot, nothing more. There were no subversive affirmation concerning Carrot.

And remember: The CarrotForNakama theory has not ended yet.
SAY IT LOUDER IT WILL END THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This whole situation is funny. Pro-Yamato arguments were objectively solid only for them to be wrong at the very last minute. They had no reason to change course till then.

Anti-Yamato arguments were objectively terrible but were became right at the very last minute, with none of their arguments being the reason Yamato stayed.

Because basically the toxicity the majority of Yamato fans have been exuding for the last two years has been too much. Yamato fans were the ones who were promised again and again and again that she would join. Always looking down to Carrot, calling us delusionals and selling the duck before even hunting it. This is the ULTIMATE SLAP of the series. Nothing compares to it.

If Carrot doesn't trully join, it won't be half a slap what you guys took.
Yamato fans are toxic, but you're acting like Carrot fans aren't toxic. Carrot4Nakama has the exact same attitude, with the only difference being that their candidate was getting buried alive in the manga. This high and mighty attitude some of you are displaying gives serious WCI flashbacks.

This whole situation is funny. Pro-Yamato arguments were objectively solid only for them to be wrong at the very last minute. They had no reason to change course till then.

Anti-Yamato arguments were objectively terrible but were became right at the very last minute, with none of their arguments being the reason Yamato stayed.

Yamato fans are toxic, but you're acting like Carrot fans aren't toxic. Carrot4Nakama has the exact same attitude, with the only difference being that their candidate was getting buried alive in the manga. This high and mighty attitude some of you are displaying gives serious WCI flashbacks.
Let's not act as if you never laughed at me when i was the first claiming Yamato was a red Herring. Ñahahahhaa

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Let's not act as if you never laughed at me when i was the first claiming Yamato was a red Herring. Ñahahahhaa
Oh I don't recall laughing at you, but I definitely called your take terrible(and it still is). You were saying Yamato was a red herring for Carrot with nothing backing it up but feeling. That's why I said this situation is funny because the power of feelings won you halfway so far like it's a Shonen lol

EXCUSE ME. WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR YAMATO4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE YAMATO TOWEL IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER TWO YEARS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE YAMATO JOIN THE CREW?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS SIDE BOOBS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK CARROT. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODA. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
REEEEEEEE
SEEEEEETHE

You literally called people racist and bigots for disagreeing with you. That is insulting someone lol
Uh ?

1. Calling out the toxicity in people is not an insult
2. I did not do that because people were disagreeing (that's only your explanation) but because I saw it.

THe only thing I did that is close to toxicity is saying "I feel like I'm talking with pidgeons" But even then I wasn't even directing anything at anyone. But it was wrong and I apologized.

You guys were so ragefull that you didn't even care to watch how you were acting toward me or other Carrot fan.

Let's just be glad that I'm not acting like you now that Yamato is not joining.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Nah, I never insulted anyone directely mate. My toxicity was restrained to me saying: "You guys are wrong" You and other made it look like I acted like Yamato fan but nah.. it never happened.

Explaining a concept or explaining something with strenght is not toxicity
I'm talking about the nakama train as a whole.

"She didn't have a role in the ship"
"She didn't interact with the Strawhats enough"
"Her Devil fruit is forshadowing that she stays in wano"
"She interacted with Momo more than Luffy"
"Her flashback was too weak for a Strawhat"

All of these were arguements said by many, including Morj but were ignored
None of those were good arguments and none were reason she stayed. She still said she's leaving with Luffy despite Momo, some started off as enemies of the SHs, weak flashback is very subjective and I think Zoro and Usopp flashbacks are weak etc.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The arguments against her were always and remain bullshit, just like the decision to pull back at the last minute; if this is what Oda had planned, he wasted too much time for a low-grade “twist” half the fandom saw coming and executed it in the least sensible way, so even if he tricked the rest of us, he actively made his story worse for it. Y’all are getting real big heads over being right, and that’s fine, you deserve to have some fun…but it’s gonna make some of y’all think more of your deductive abilities than you reasonably should, and I’m happy to stay here to bring y’all back down to the mud with me :shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Also, if Carrot isn’t on the Sunny next chapter, all the “cope” posts are gonna turn right back around, this is clearly a cycle that touches everybody who chooses to engage :kayneshrug:

Uh ?

1. Calling out the toxicity in people is not an insult
2. I did not do that because people were disagreeing (that's only your explanation) but because I saw it.

THe only thing I did that is close to toxicity is saying "I feel like I'm talking with pidgeons" But even then I wasn't even directing anything at anyone. But it was wrong and I apologized.

You guys were so ragefull that you didn't even care to watch how you were acting toward me or other Carrot fan.

Let's just be glad that I'm not acting like you now that Yamato is not joining.
You compared people to pidgeon and implied insults all the time, no need to lie now.
Anyhow, i am now a carrot 4 nakama, but not for any of your reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.