Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
F*ck it. Yamato is a trash character. She's a mentally ill schizo who thinks she's her dead hero. F*ck her

And f*ck Carrot as well, ghost ass rabbit been absent from Wano, even long ahh forehead Fukurokuji had more screentime than her, but Oda is a fraud so he'll make her a strawhat
I know he wanted Yamato to have one wacky trait that every OP character of any substance seems to have.

But, his choice of the wacky trait was garbage. Couldn’t he think of any better quirk?

Oda has been drawing Crossdressers & Queer characters ever since Alabasta. Yamato is a mentally ill Cosplayer who didn't get to join.

This "outrage" is laughable lmao.
Times changed I guess. I personally feel Oda did well with Kiku. Previously Bon Clay was superb and Ivankov was fine.

Don't know why people became so obsessed with Yamato.

Carrot fans are setting themselves up for disappointment. If they somehow win next week, they have better determination that Luffy. But, if not...this is all going to come back to bite you guys in the ass.

If there is one thing I have learned from Wano, having strong will means nothing. You still need PIS, retcon and magic.

Carrot fans are setting themselves up for disappointment. If they somehow win next week, they have better determination that Luffy. But, if not...this is all going to come back to bite you guys in the ass.

If there is one thing I have learned from Wano, having strong will means nothing. You still need PIS, retcon and magic.
Carrot fans would have been humiliated IF yama joined and carrot didn't. But yama didn't, so it's not as much of a problem. And if carrot joins.... Oh boy:king:

Status
Not open for further replies.