Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus man you're only quoting pieces of my responses to change the context...You take the first line of each individual section/response and edit out the rest....

Once again, stop editing my posts and reply to the whole thing. And also stop removing the links to the posts.
:lulz::lulz::lulz:
Buggy and Shanks were made into commanders? :risicheck:
I know this is bait but I'll bite.
No one said she would, give your waifu of the arc the commander position and let Tama stay as the apprentice, I don't really care.
The fact that remains is that Tama is Nakama. :willsmith:

I know this is bait but I'll bite.
No one said she would, give your waifu of the arc the commander position and let Tama stay as the apprentice, I don't really care.
The fact that remains is that Tama is Nakama. :willsmith:
The problem with this is that makes 11 crewmates, Luffy wanted 10. And Oda's already having a hard time dealing with what he's got right now.

If Tama joins right now, she's a commander not a apprentice. Does that even make sense to you?

Last edited:
The problem with this is that makes 11 crewmates, Luffy wanted 10. And Oda's already having a hard time dealing with that he's got right now.

If Tama joins right now she's a commander not a apprentice. Does that even make sense to you?
Didn't he say ABOUT ten?
and Again, no one is saying she will join right now, but let's entertain you line of thought.
Sure, she already commanded an army of 500 she can be the 10th commander while her role is apprentice just like Chooper's role is doctor pet

Oda had over 10 years to come up with a new SH and either a 2nd animal mascot, or a literal child was the best he could come up with? :whitepress:
Notice how varied the ages of the non-East blue members are. This serves the family dynamic of the group and a child as the last member fits right in line with that.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
We could have had something with Yamato but Oda couldn’t be fucked to give her any character development and be render her completely pointless in just 1 chapter. :lawsigh:
Yeah the lack of development was the biggest BS. It would have been no problem with her staying behind if Oda just tied her development to Momo. Completely shat on his arc themes for shock value.

Again, lying.
The guy lies so much that it is a waste of time.

Good night.
Rub my chin real slow when I'm lyin'!
And I was laughing super hard as Darnell was dyin'!

Good night. I hope you learn to stop editing posts out of context

Notice how varied the ages of the non-East blue members are. This serves the family dynamic of the group and a child as the last member fits right in line with that.
Dude, Oda proved to all of us in Wano that he’ll do whatever the fuck he wants to his story regardless of if it makes any sense at all.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Tama joins. I also wouldn’t be surprised if fucking Akainu joins too.

Dude, Oda proved to all of us in Wano that he’ll do whatever the fuck he wants to his story regardless of if it makes any sense at all.
Imagine teasing Zoro's lineage and going nowhere with it :kriwhat:

Imagine introducing the concept of Black Blades and then not elaborating on it until probably EOS
The fucking dawn happened off screen :risitameh:

And these guys have enough faith in Oda that he'll go back to Wano and resolve anything :ihaha:

Last edited:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if Tama joins. I also wouldn’t be surprised if fucking Akainu joins too.
Oda wasn't kidding when he said he deliberately tries to make his series as unpredictable as possible, as being predictable is boring. He also said that whenever he stumbles upon a popular theory that's accurate, he will change up the story if possible to keep it unpredictable.

Oda lost all faith with Wano lol

Oda wasn't kidding when he said he deliberately tries to make his series as unpredictable as possible, as being predictable is boring. He also said that whenever he stumbles upon a popular theory that's accurate, he will change up the story if possible to keep it unpredictable.

Gotta subvert those expectations. Plot be damned. :laughmoji:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Honestly yea I'm still shocked that Oda basically made a character all about joining the crew and sailing the sea, spending the last 2 years hammering that idea into us flashback and all. Just for it to be completely dropped in a single speech bubble. Add in the non-zero chance that Carrot is already on the Sunny and you have a true fever dream scenario...

I have no idea why Ol' Oda decided to be so damn mean to Yamato fans here.
:nicagesmile:

Yeah characters like Big mom,Kaido,Usopp and even Zoro get screwed over due to Oda being "unpredictable".

Honestly yea I'm still shocked that Oda basically made a character all about joining the crew and sailing the sea, spending the last 2 years hammering that idea into us flashback and all. Just for it to be completely dropped in a single speech bubble. Add in the non-zero chance that Carrot is already on the Sunny and you have a true fever dream scenario...

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

It was mentioned before, but evidence points to Yamato being nothing but a marketing ploy. By the time Yamato was introduced, One Piece sales were on the decline and losing out to Demon Slayer. Yamato chapters succeeded boosting sales and anime watch time temporarily.

Yeah characters like Big mom,Kaido,Usopp and even Zoro get screwed over due to Oda being "unpredictable".
I think a better explanation is what Oda said about WCI: he said it was supposed to be a short rescue arc but couldnt stop adding new ideas to it on the fly until it became too long. He had to cut some things short to save time. Hell, Oda said MF was supposed to be longer but he cut some things to save time. Wouldn’t be surprised if the same happened to Wano given all the unfinished plot points.

"How high can this weed take you!?"
:snoopy:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Usopp probably got done the dirtiest this arc, even more than Carrot did.

Cause in hindsight, even though Carrot lost her actions with fighting Perospero set in motion a very big thing; saving Marco.

Cause if Marco got killed/injured by Perospero here that means that Zoro doesn't reach the roof as fast as he did with Marco, the ice oni virus spirals out of control since his flames held it back (plus no cure cause Chopper would've turned without Marco's flames), doesn't hold back King and Queen who were causing havoc, and doesn't move Izo to the place where he saves Usopp and the scabbards.

Plus they delayed Perospero from getting involved on the main floor too early, which could have gotten really bad. (Though would've been better if he lost there lmao).

With Usopp, he doesn't have any grand W like the other Straw Hats did. And it makes it worse that he was absent in WCI so it's been a very long time. He does get slight points for the dango balls though, but it's no Tower of Justice moment or Dressrosa CoO.
:josad:

So Blackbeard killing shanks theory is going to be popular on internet. I see it on fan arts

‘’Blackbeard and greenbull mentioned they will fight shanks and his crew later time.
‘But which one ?

of course 99% people choose Blackbeard, and we know oda will do opposite/unpredictable way.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It was mentioned before, but evidence points to Yamato being nothing but a marketing ploy.
Sadly yes, I think the Straw Hat thing was made to boost her popularity as a character for marketing reasons.

She would've been very popular either way due to her design + the Kaido's kid thing. But adding the element of potential crew member brought it over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.