Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what you’re saying. The past action between one family led to the hatred the towards individual characters wanting revenge and hatred towards kozkui. This why characters like orochi and kanjoura had conceal there Identities from kozuki clan. As result they took advantage on those around them wanting revenge. At same time they had conceal there hatred towards Ill will of kozkui family. This gave rise orochi and Kanjoura. Sukiyaki (oden’s father) felt sorry for what his family did to Orochi’s family. As result oden’s father made him the place holder to be shogun until oden would eventually return. He did take advantage oden’s own family as well the people of wano. You could say oden in some way felt sympathetic in some way he thought orochi and Kaido could have code Honor within themselves as there own characters. As result he try give them the benefit of the doubt. He was trying his best save the lives of many in the process by acting silly for 8 years. It was already to late for orochi to forgive oden’s family. So ended up betraying his trust. Yamato has bloodline criminal she was lock away from father organization for 20 years. Being moved by Oden sacrifice the way he is life. Brought her to tears that he did something very honorable that no one else would do in there position. This influence her take on oden last request after he died. She end up finding out the truth from luffy that vassel of oden are still alive she was completely stunned and shocked by the result. She wanted help them the best way she can. Yamato feels ashamed that she couldn’t do anything to help momo from previous circumstance from 20 years ago. Now she has power to back momo up. As said, before is going take some times for the wano citizen fully trust her as her own individual person at end result. Since she is virtually unknown and descendent of that person that ruin their country 20+ years. Once boarder of wano are open to the rest world people are going know who Yamato is as character. Would this cause her leave or stay wano? That hasn’t Yet been revealed just yet. As I said before she has shown interest of wanting to go out to sea. However, could this event could change her mind? Will have to wait and see. I kind compare and contrast Yamato late introduction similar to Katkurai. The only differences one is an ally while other one antagonist.
I don't see how Yamato compares to Katakuri in the slightest. He is a Pirate already with years of experience, she's not.

I don't see how Yamato compares to Katakuri in the slightest. He is a Pirate already with years of experience, she's not.
There Technically both children of an emperor. One of them is an antagonist while the other one is an ally. They both show up later in the arc. However their ideologies are completely different. Yamato wants leave her father Organization behind. She has island for about 20 years as prisoner. Who is say in the past she May fought against ace on opposing sides . While Katkurai in some ways is well respect individual among his family. As well older brother figure to most of Charlotte family.
Post automatically merged:

There theory Surrounding the one piece community whether or not Had children under big mom. Some fans believe Katkurai,daifku, and oven are the children under Kaido. We don’t know actually if they actually true or not. When we find out Kaido’s has kid it comes as a complete shock to us.

Last edited:
There Technically both children of an emperor. One of them is an antagonist while the other one is an ally. They both show up later in the arc. However their ideologies are completely different. Yamato wants leave her father Organization behind. She has island for about 20 years as prisoner. Who is say in the past she May fought against ace on opposing sides . While Katkurai in some ways is well respect individual among his family. As well older brother figure to most of Charlotte family.
Those are not similarities, its just that they are antithesis of one another narratively.

There theory Surrounding the one piece community whether or not Had children under big mom. Some fans believe Katkurai,daifku, and oven are the children under Kaido. We don’t know actually if they actually true or not. When we find out Kaido’s has kid it comes as a complete shock to us.
Oda has already confirmed on a Japanese YouTube webcast that Katakuri is not a child of Kaido, so you can scrap that.

Those are not similarities, its just that they are antithesis of one another narratively.

Oda has already confirmed on a Japanese YouTube webcast that Katakuri is not a child of Kaido, so you can scrap that.
Katkurai, Daifku, and oven are actually triplets. They said born out Sea. Where did japeanse YouTube webcast say that is not Kaido’s children? Personally I don’t think they are

Last edited:
P

PeperLevi

Yamato is as much of a unacceptable crap as the rabbit girl.
Design: Extremely generic and no way beautiful. No way as great as Galette's.
Personality and content: Be a Plot Device for bring Oden's diary back to storyline and protect the weakling boy Momonosucker.

Katkurai, Daifku, and oven are actually triplets. They said born out Sea. Where did japeanse YouTube webcast say that is not Kaido’s children? Personally I don’t think they are
If you don't even think it's true, why are you spreading those rumors? Anyway, he confirmed they're not related in the Fischer's boy band interview, the same one he said there were 5 years left.

If you don't even think it's true, why are you spreading those rumors? Anyway, he confirmed they're not related in the Fischer's boy band interview, the same one he said there were 5 years left.
I’m not spreading rumors it’s been a theory among the one piece YouTube community. Where the link?
Post automatically merged:

Never mind I found myself.

Last edited:
Honestly, with Moriah seemingly joining Blackbeard, it would make sense to have 2 more Nakama after Jinbei. I think it's possible that both may end up joining.
Nah moria is probably going to be an ally, we have Kaido being defeated by SH, he himself hating BB for killing his friends. And we have a connection between SHs(Zoro) and Perona who is in search of moria.

1. I think Yamato in my opinion. She at least had Personal and a serious conversation with Luffy as character like many other straw hats in 1v1 conversation
2. She was is in predicament were she couldn’t get herself out of. Luffy was able free her from situation which in turn motivated her and somewhat inspired her to help him in his cause.
3. The idea with Yamato there’s a lot more shock value and clout with her as a character for random foughter to talk about maybe next island other areas through out the world.
Zoro- a pirate hunter/ bounty hunter
Nami-A cat burglar
Ussop-is know as god later series I think know as son of Yassop
Sanji- a vinesmoke part of germa
Chopper-known as pet a monster and doctor from drum island
Robin-is devil child the last of survivor of oherra possible one of the people who can actually can decipher the poneglaphs
Franky-is known as cyborg at same time he actually Utilize some vegepunk tech for himself. So he’s like the pacifista of the team like Kuma
Brook-Is the last survivor of the Rumble pirates it is a literal walking talking corrupts who actually A popstar sensation
Jinbei- he is former warlord of sea.
Yamato-daughter of yonko 100 beast Kaido.
4. She lot more relatability for an audience that fans in my opinion have been waiting for a long time. A Classic Tom boy and tough girl like character. Who actually use to fighting and who can take serious damage. Who can stand tall in a fight. In this chapter 994 it show us a badass female character. Not Dodging and outmaneuvering like Rebecca. A character who could fight on her own with no assistance of others.
5. Level with importance with in arc general and possible future events of story. If we reread series the straw hats have always showcase there level importance with in arc that they are in. Without those characters involved in their situation. The character themselves that trying are save might potential be killed or be taken away. In other words if Franky wasn’t there enis lobby to help straw hats in there predicament we might have lost robin. If Jinbei not have been impel down luffy would died in prison.

6. Through out story the straw hats have already showcase that there somewhat of elite pirate crew like no others before them. That not even there own rivals of there own generation can’t complete with them. The only Exception is possibly Blackbeard. There own captain Luffy is revered to be the fifth emperor of the sea by big news morgan. If luffy wants accomplish his goal be the pirate king an to have crew that surpass shanks one day as well. I would say Yamato in someways would be more beneficial for their overall success if they hope survive the new world against upcoming threat that lie ahead. Doing things on there own without relaying on there rivals to help them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.