Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE 974: ONWARD TO ONIGASHIMA

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but if you count that as taking her down. Then Luffy didnt do shit to take her down.

Anyways thats not my point. Mine was just to address colourspreads and how irrelevant they are. Manga panels may be foreshadowings or not. But instead of using that colourspread you shouldve used Cannon LuZo moments in Wano.
It's not a colourspread, it's a SJ cover. Slightly different. I do give them a bit more weight than the usual colour spreads of "Strawhats dress up and play with animals." Generally speaking, when he does ones like the two we've provided, the one where Vivi came back for Reverie and the one with Luffy and the Yonko, it's a sign that they'll be the important characters of events to come.

But sure, basically I'll say I don't see any difference between this chapter and stuff like this

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oh I mean the girly named sword Enma
Disregard the magical thing

Any Supernova who isn't in this picture are irrelevant:cheers:
Damn mate, the fights didnt even start and you are this salty... My salt mine doesnt need to trigger you, your default state is triggered.
Also, those 3 you posted are the ones on who Kaido will flex his muscles on. Spanking incoming. :josad:
Answer my question please🙂
I did.

Vista being VC1 or VC3 doesn't matter he's still a VC level

Has it ever stated who won the duel? Mihawk is already WSS when his almost daily duels with Shanks happened(Ace vol.2)
it does matter lol.

well mihawk is still the wss. shanks isnt.

what i was getting at though was thw fact that the official translation of shanks and mihawks convo didnt contain any "settle".

Status
Not open for further replies.