Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's clearly something going on with Kaido's body. At first i thought it's just Oda's trash design and lack of consistency but there must be a reason why he started to look so weird and buffed when attacking Luffy.

Really loved this chapter, intense fight. I loved the drunk attitude, the flirting Kaido reaction was really funny.

I totally agree with people talking about Luffy's awakening. We had both Kid & Law so now this will be Luffy's turn, and CP0 action will trigger that. And it's either that or game over.

B

Ballel

Really loved this chapter, intense fight. I loved the drunk attitude, the flirting Kaido reaction was really funny.

I totally agree with people talking about Luffy's awakening. We had both Kid & Law so now this will be Luffy's turn, and CP0 action will trigger that. And it's either that or game over.
Like your avi :optimistic:

I just made a comparison, the snake man in WCI, with his raw power he could move katakuri even defending himself.
"In Defensive Shape"

None of the snake man's attacks moved kaido, a snake man who is physically stronger than WCI.
Kaido ate all the blows without being moved, in the 4th panel he really demonstrates this, he stands still while being attacked.

Not to mention that katakuri was receiving a lower amount of punches compared to kaido, 1 punch moved him, while we see kaido facing about 10 punches.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
First of all we see Izo and Maha killing each other. It wasn't a real 2vs1. Ofcourse Izo was at disadvantage but that doesnt mean Maha and CP0 boss workout together to put down Izo. Maha did the job.
Secondly let's assume you are right and CP0 boss got clowened by dead Izo. I am not sure why one bad performance can cancel other great feats from one person. Zoro a YC1 character took a less fatal blow from Killer and fell out. CP0 boss still standing and kicking after Drake's fatal blow. This is a great feat and fact. If your best answer is that he is still a clown because of Izo ok...
We also see CP0 boss falling on his ass and it isnt because of Maha.
It means Izo put him on his ass while being in 2vs1 in terrible condition.
That guy doesnt have great feats, aside from trashing Drake who is far from impressive.
Several years later and you still didnt understand that Zoro didnt collapse from the Killer's wound? lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So there's clearly something going on with Kaido's body. At first i thought it's just Oda's trash design and lack of consistency but there must be a reason why he started to look so weird and buffed when attacking Luffy.
he did that before already he lets his upper body grow more draconic to increase his strength then goes back to regular hybrid after

Ok now that I have read the chapter first time on PC ; I noticed this -- It seems kaido is using semi hybrid form here lol @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Hanzo hattori @Tyki_Mikk
Yeah it's some sort of life return like Lucci or zoan mastery like Chopper.
Copying Culverin movement with his tail and creating this smaller Dragon form with the head the size of boundman was very impressive.
I'm sure we'll see his awakening when Luffy gets his.

I just made a comparison, the snake man in WCI, with his raw power he could move katakuri even defending himself.
"In Defensive Shape"

None of the snake man's attacks moved kaido, a snake man who is physically stronger than WCI.
Kaido ate all the blows without being moved, in the 4th panel he really demonstrates this, he stands still while being attacked.

Not to mention that katakuri was receiving a lower amount of punches compared to kaido, 1 punch moved him, while we see kaido facing about 10 punches.
It is because they are all attacking him in opposite direction at the same time

Even without the help of cp0 kaido wont lose by luffy i think. But the point in this chapter are
1. kaido mental condition after remembering how he defeat oden and its happen again
2. the real identity of gomu2 df, because kaido said it by himself rubber doesnt work like that.
3. How this arc will end if kaido get down and take over the war who can defeat him? The best option is zoro but who knows zoro still unconcious till now.
Post automatically merged:

The CP-0 dude really grabbed Luffy's arm :milaugh: so much for stats on par with Kaido. :myman:
Like jimbe did when he hold BM arm.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Let's see how bad Luffy's damaji really is... :sanmoji:
Remember the empty promise of Luffy destroying Kaido's body like the destroyed the tree?
Remember how the copium excuse was that he is actually doing that but we simply cant see it because of the scales?
Ignoring the fact that he still cant do anything to dragon scales aside, let's see what don Luffione can really do.

He got eaten by dragon Kaido, again but this time there was no Zoro around to save him so Kaido decided to spit the gum back out since it is bad for digestion. What did Luffy do while he was inside Kaido and why is this important?
Luffy attacked Kaido's insides with aCoC while in his strongest gear - G4 and there were no scales in the way of his damaji.
Read that sentence once again to make sure you understand it.

What was the result of aCoC buffed, G4 powered, scaleless attacks on the insides of Kaido's skull?
Not enough to make Kaido bleed or spit him out - Luffy failed to do what Zoro did with Tatsumaki that wasnt buffed by aCoC.
Take a minute to digest that Luffy's strongest gear with aCoC cant do what Zoro's AoE without aCoC can do.
Now, let's see what Luffy's strongest attack can do - shall we Luffybros? :myman:
Luffy's strongest attack, the Supreme Kong Gun couldnt do even as much as the last hit of aCoC-less Kong Gatling did.
It didnt even stop Kaido for a second, he instantly retaliated and almost knocked Luffy out again.
His strongest attack is equal to his weakest attack - close to no damaji whatsoever.

Once again, what I have said was proven right, regardless of how much physical power he puts in, haki remains the same and thus the damaji is also the same. Luffy is the most ineffective hitter in One Piece world, that's why Zoro is the complete opposite of him.
When Luffybros say that Zoro cant rival Luffy, they are absolutely right but they dont know why - Zoro isnt capable of being that bad.
:milaugh:
A mesaji for the low damaji bros - As long as you get the bright idea to compete with Zoro, you will always end up disappointed. :catlewd:

That was a great chapter. Awesome fight choreography. Loved the Boro Breath part. I think Luffy is down for good now and Oda will go with the raid "failing" option. We need some high stakes and for the heroes to lose every once in a while. They can come back when Zoro is healed and after the Flower Capital is destroyed to defeat Kaido once and for all, but Luffy winning on his own right now I wouldn't be a fan of so I thought this was the right call. If Luffy does end up getting up though, then I don't think it would go down well with the OP audience. You can only pull so many asspulls before people just give up.

Nice touch to have Kaido have flashbacks of defeating Oden because of outside interference. Expecting Kaido to kill the CPO guy next chapter for interfering. Would draw similarities with Katakuri for Kaido to be angry about winning in that fashion, especially seeing as he was having fun. Regardless if CPO interfered or not though, the fight was over and Luffy was going to lose anyway. Conqueror's Kong Gun is clearly his strongest attack and it wasn't enough. Excited to see where things go from here.

My point is,the old woman that got killed by Kaido met stussy at some point.That girl looks a lot like stussy.
Stussy is way older than she looks.I didn't say anything about bon clay.
Both the old man and the old lady are dead and their DFs are currently being used by Bon clay and Bartolomeo respectively

But you could be right though I don't see the link

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.