Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about damaji. What has zoro damaji accomplished? "Nothing" Please have a look at portfolio of enemies luffy has defeated and compare to that of zoro.
Zoro has achieved "NOTHING".
His only achivement is defeating flameless kinkie.That is it.
Besides him who else has he defeated???
High pitch pika
Maiden frog Hyozou
Some caricaturic monkeys
Twerking giraffe
Razor blade daz bones
He has nothing to show in his portfolio. Please, Be ashamed of that.

Q.But he has not got chance to fight the stronger villains?
A: its simple he will get an L. the major plot protection in the history of manga " i will never loose again" forbids him fighting strong villains all the time
Q. Oh but he has stopped the 'hakai"
A. I can also stop the hakai for 1 sec provided my 206 bones will get broken not 30 but i will also not die in one piece (as usual)
Q. But, He has scarred kaido with ashura
A. But where is the real damaji, 9 hands, 9 legs, 9 dicks just for a papercut.

I am telling you zoro has accomplished "NOTHING"
Portfolio of enemies actually defeated by zoro is nowhere near that of luffy.
My advice to zoro : please drink booze, pump iron and lay sleeping on the corner of thousand sunny, because luffy will be the only one defeating major villains all the time.
You should make more posts like this. It's your job after all, just like your username
:milaugh:

Both the old man and the old lady are dead and their DFs are currently being used by Bon clay and Bartolomeo respectively
You don't get the point.If the old woman did replicate stussy's face in that panel.It means CP0 and stussy have been in Wano ever since the days of Oden.The old woman could have met Stussy(stussy is really old).There is a panel of the old woman shape shifting into what looks like Shiki's face.

You don't get the point.If the old woman did replicate stussy's face in that panel.It means CP0 and stussy have been in Wano ever since the days of Oden.The old woman could have met Stussy(stussy is really old).There is a panel of the old woman shape shifting into what looks like Shiki's face.
I get it now

That was a great chapter. Awesome fight choreography. Loved the Boro Breath part. I think Luffy is down for good now and Oda will go with the raid "failing" option. We need some high stakes and for the heroes to lose every once in a while. They can come back when Zoro is healed and after the Flower Capital is destroyed to defeat Kaido once and for all, but Luffy winning on his own right now I wouldn't be a fan of so I thought this was the right call. If Luffy does end up getting up though, then I don't think it would go down well with the OP audience. You can only pull so many asspulls before people just give up.

Nice touch to have Kaido have flashbacks of defeating Oden because of outside interference. Expecting Kaido to kill the CPO guy next chapter for interfering. Would draw similarities with Katakuri for Kaido to be angry about winning in that fashion, especially seeing as he was having fun. Regardless if CPO interfered or not though, the fight was over and Luffy was going to lose anyway. Conqueror's Kong Gun is clearly his strongest attack and it wasn't enough. Excited to see where things go from here.
If the raid fails,everyone in the alliance will be executed by Kaido.

Under the circumstances you mentioned in your first paragraph, what is going to stall Kaido?
If the raid fails,everyone in the alliance will be executed by Kaido.
Zunisha. Something involving the elephant will create a scene that allows them to escape. That's my guess.

There needs to be some kind of buffer of time before Kaido goes down. Luffy getting killed on the roof, then almost drowning, then coming back to beat Kaido is just garbage writing so I hope he's down. Make it make sense. It needs to go down like this:

1.) Zunisha provides an opportunity for the Alliance to escape somehow
2.) Onigashima crashes into the Flower Capital and the stakes in the arc are raised
3.) After the alliance retreats, Kidd and Law teach Luffy how to awaken his DF somewhere on the outskirts of Wano or even outside of Wano
4.) 10 chapters later Luffy wins the finale match using an awakened DF and Conqueror's Gear 4, but there needs to be increased turmoil and urgency first you cant just do it all at once

Last edited:
Talking about damaji. What has zoro damaji accomplished? "Nothing" Please have a look at portfolio of enemies luffy has defeated and compare to that of zoro.
Zoro has achieved "NOTHING".
His only achivement is defeating flameless kinkie.That is it.
Besides him who else has he defeated???
High pitch pika
Maiden frog Hyozou
Some caricaturic monkeys
Twerking giraffe
Razor blade daz bones
He has nothing to show in his portfolio. Please, Be ashamed of that.

Q.But he has not got chance to fight the stronger villains?
A: its simple he will get an L. the major plot protection in the history of manga " i will never loose again" forbids him fighting strong villains all the time
Q. Oh but he has stopped the 'hakai"
A. I can also stop the hakai for 1 sec provided my 206 bones will get broken not 30 but i will also not die in one piece (as usual)
Q. But, He has scarred kaido with ashura
A. But where is the real damaji, 9 hands, 9 legs, 9 dicks just for a papercut.

I am telling you zoro has accomplished "NOTHING"
Portfolio of enemies actually defeated by zoro is nowhere near that of luffy.
My advice to zoro : please drink booze, pump iron and lay sleeping on the corner of thousand sunny, because luffy will be the only one defeating major villains all the time.
@nik87 I think you need to take care of this one :rolaugh:

Zunisha. Something involving the elephant will create a scene that allows them to escape. That's my guess.

There needs to be some kind of buffer of time before Kaido goes down. Luffy getting killed on the roof, then almost drowning, then coming back to beat Kaido is just garbage writing so I hope he's down. Make it make sense. It needs to go down like this:

2.) Onigashima crashes into the Flower Capital and the stakes in the arc are raised
3.) After the alliance retreats, Kidd and Law teach Luffy how to awaken his DF somewhere on the outskirts of Wano or even outside of Wano
4.) 10 chapters later Luffy wins the finale match using an awakened DF and Conqueror's Gear 4, but there needs to be increased turmoil and urgency first you cant just do it all at once
I don't think it will happen.Wano is already dragging too much.

Luffy getting killed on the roof, then almost drowning, then coming back to beat Kaido is just garbage writing so I hope he's down. Make it make sense. It needs to go down like this:“

That is literally Oda‘s writing so far in Wano. We all hope it won‘t happen, but it will happen likely.

The idea of Luffy and Zoro conquering spirit world, is just like Sasuke and Naruto in the final war with Hagoromo Otsutsuki:rosismile:

I don't think it will happen.Wano is already dragging too much.
Yeah this arc has been long AF, but at this point its been going so long that ending it abruptly in a non-sensical manner would just make things worse.

Luffy getting killed on the roof, then almost drowning, then coming back to beat Kaido is just garbage writing so I hope he's down. Make it make sense. It needs to go down like this:“

That is literally Oda‘s writing so far in Wano. We all hope it won‘t happen, but it will happen likely.

The idea of Luffy and Zoro conquering spirit world, is just like Sasuke and Naruto in the final war with Hagoromo Otsutsuki:rosismile:
Yeah you're probably right. Hopefully Oda makes the right decisions in ending the arc because for Luffy to just tank ANOTHER high level Yonko attack and get right back up RIGHT NOW would be trash. There needs to be a 3-5 chapter training arc at the absolute least with an increased level of panic. I mean this arc doesn't even feel as urgent or terrifying as WCI as it stands right now.

CP0 is probably underrated

I would not be surprised if the whole potential of the CP0 combined wasn't fodder compared to the one of a yonko crew. Not at all too.

Buddy, the stakes are the Flower Capital itself and trying to stop it from being destroyed and fulfilling Kaido's vision of a New Onigashima. These stakes vanish if Onigashima does actually land/crash on the Capital. The whole point of this raid is to stop that tragedy from happening, to finally bring freedom and happiness to the people of Wano after 20 years. If you really think Oda is the type of writer to pile on so much misery, your expectations are misplaced. There'll be nothing to fight for against Kaido if the Capital is destroyed.

Also, there is no way that Kaido just lets the alliance escape and not kill them. He's too powerful for them and only Luffy can do anything against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.