Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Biggest cope i've ever seen

HOW!?
Pedro's Will was to bring about the Dawn by aiding the Pirate King.
Wanda said Pedro's Will lives on in Carrot more than anyone.

Either Oda is trolling Carrot fans, or she's joining the crew to fulfill the dream of the Nox Pirates, of Pedro, and bring about the Dawn.

It's okay: all of you closeted Furries can come out, now, and embrace your love for the Electro-Rabbito.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Buggy Girl Nakama
Post automatically merged:

I'm curious to see who on Kid's crew can read the Poneglyphs.
Maybe that's why they want to find the dude with the burn scar/tattoo?

Last edited:
Pedro's Will was to bring about the Dawn by aiding the Pirate King.
Wanda said Pedro's Will lives on in Carrot more than anyone.

Either Oda is trolling Carrot fans, or she's joining the crew to fulfill the dream of the Nox Pirates, of Pedro, and bring about the Dawn.

It's okay: all of you closeted Furries can come out, now, and embrace your love for the Electro-Rabbito.

Rascal Does Not Dream of Buggy Girl Nakama
She possible can create a naval force inspired of the Nox Pirates, which could join the Grand Fleet. The minks would help Luffy and his crew with this.

Robin’s reaction panel is right after that shady Law panel
so what?

Can you tell me what would Robin be noticing when Law is not showing any reaction? Is she noticing the shading? What?
Law is just sitting perfectly still. Why would Robin react to that?
The positioning of paneling here is very clear
Or you know, it just showing 3 people reacting to Kid's statement
Luffy questioning him
Law suggesting that he knows about it
Robin suggesting that the burned man has something to do with her

Rock that Soul!!!
She possible can create a naval force inspired of the Nox Pirates, which could join the Grand Fleet. The minks would help Luffy and his crew with this.
I thought this was most likely for a while, but Oda pushed Carrot too much in Whole Cake.

Also, there's the whole Luffy and his 12 disciples/Christianity thing, which is becoming more likely.

Four current people fit Straw Hat criteria:
-Wanting to join the crew
-Traveling with and fighting with the crew

Vivi, Carrot, Tama, and Yamato.

If they joined, we get 13 total: Luffy is Jesus, and Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Vivi, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook, Carrot, Tama, and Yamato are the disciples (with Blackbeard ending up with a crew of 13 to fight them, as well). Aokiji will be Blackbeard's Judas, not sure about the Straw Hats, though. Imagine if Carrot joined the crew, then betrayed them.

finally wano is over
wow big news mihawk co op with croco n buggy ???:luffylaugh: all powerlever gonna go crazy right now lol
shinobu became hottie n finally oda show us kunemon wife o tsuru :myman:
let see germa vs katakuri n oven ... and if mihawk join buggy that,s mean mihawk capture is fail right? curious what happen about issho
carrot for duke in zou :stealthblack: at least that a W for carrot fans
no comment on yamato :sanjimeh: still obsessed with oden so will she chase straw hats ship? like oden with WB ? eh whatever

Gigachad sigma buggy,
When the Marines starts hunting you, you put bounties on their heads
It's probably the reason why both Mihawk and Croc joins him
Kinda disappointed that there's no bounty reveals for the other and we didn't see how Pluton looks like

Rock that Soul!!!
Gigachad sigma buggy,
When the Marines starts hunting you, you put bounties on their heads
It's probably the reason why both Mihawk and Croc joins him
Kinda disappointed that there's no bounty reveals for the other and we didn't see how Pluton looks like
I can actually see this.
(Marines approach Buggy's island)
Buggy: "YOU BASTARDS! I HAVEN'T CAUSED YOU ANY TROUBLE! DON'T THINK I'LL GET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS, MARINES! BETRAYAL IS THE ONE THING I CAN'T FORGIVE! ROGER TAUGHT ME THAT! YOU WANT TO PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD? FINE, I'LL PUT BOUNTIES ON ALL OF YOUR HEADS, TOO! I'LL HAVE EVERYONE: PIRATES, BOUNTY-HUNTERS, AND EVEN CIVILIANS, TRYING TO KILL YOU FLASHY FOOLS!"
(a week later)
Crocodile: "So, I heard you wanted to hunt Marines' heads. I rather like that idea. I've decided to buy in to your organization... whether you like it or not. Oh, and, I brought some extra muscle... someone who can raise your organizations to its next level. A man I respect, and trust to honor his word."
(Mihawk steps in and nods to Buggy)
"I was impressed, when you survived my attack at Marineford. Even if you seem weak, survival is a skill in and of itself. Tell me... Buggy the Clown, who would you have me kill? Plenty of Marines could give me a fun fight."
Buggy: "Um... just let me go to the bathroom for a moment, I'm suffering from some indigestion..."

I can actually see this.
(Marines approach Buggy's island)
Buggy: "YOU BASTARDS! I HAVEN'T CAUSED YOU ANY TROUBLE! DON'T THINK I'LL GET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS, MARINES! BETRAYAL IS THE ONE THING I CAN'T FORGIVE! ROGER TAUGHT ME THAT! YOU WANT TO PUT A BOUNTY ON MY HEAD? FINE, I'LL PUT BOUNTIES ON ALL OF YOUR HEADS, TOO! I'LL HAVE EVERYONE: PIRATES, BOUNTY-HUNTERS, AND EVEN CIVILIANS, TRYING TO KILL YOU FLASHY FOOLS!"
(a week later)
Crocodile: "So, I heard you wanted to hunt Marines' heads. I rather like that idea. I've decided to buy in to your organization... whether you like it or not. Oh, and, I brought some extra muscle... someone who can raise your organizations to its next level. A man I respect, and trust to honor his word."
(Mihawk steps in and nods to Buggy)
"I was impressed, when you survived my attack at Marineford. Even if you seem weak, survival is a skill in and of itself. Tell me... Buggy the Clown, who would you have me kill? Plenty of Marines could give me a fun fight."
Buggy: "Um... just let me go to the bathroom for a moment, I'm suffering from some indigestion..."
LOL I like this,looking forward to more heavy hitters joining cross guild.I hope Vista and Jozu make a comeback.

Rock that Soul!!!
LOL I like this,looking forward to more heavy hitters joining cross guild.I hope Vista and Jozu make a comeback.
This is actually the smartest thing Oda ever did, and such a FUCKING FANTASTIC use of Buggy. Turning his mercenary business into a bounty hunting business opens up so much.

-The whole world is a giant battle royal now, with everyone hunting Pirates AND Marines
-So many old characters can come back and join Cross guild

People acting like this makes Mihawk look weak are missing the point. A guild isn't a monarchy. Buggy isn't ruling over Mihawk or Crocodile: he's just the face of the Guild, who holds everything together. A guild is: "An association of persons of the same trade or pursuits, formed to protect mutual interests and maintain standards"

Mihawk and Crocodile aren't underlings: they're collaborators. You don't need to become Buggy's underling to join Cross Guild: you just need to bring in the heads of their enemies.

Anyone can join, as long as they are willing to bring a Marine's head in, without joining the organization. This is why the Marines are so fucked, and Buggy is a Yonkou now:

Bounty hunters, Pirates, Nations outside the WG, random poor people: everyone is hunting the Marines now. Buggy turned the world on its head, somehow. Now... the Marines are being hunted. I love this twist so fucking much, Cross Guild is awesome.