Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never wanted an arc to be over more than Wano. Don't get me wrong, I actually really like the arc, it the constant hanging and arguing of YC matchups, ZKK, and just the other 100 outcomes this arc needs to achieve just wants me to have it be done with already lol. Just want the bets to be over and done with so we can move on

This shit is gonna last at least another year at least though, god
@Seth will be proud :perocry:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Chapter 1003 or 1004 will be the final chapter of volume
so something big probably happens around there
:funky:
I feel like we will have a huge epic clash till 1030 when the arc could almost hit its end.

We should have around 30 chapters of endless fights. It's gonna be neat.

Last 10 chapters could be about the aftermath of Kaido's (possibly Big Mom's) defeat(s), but I don't exclude a mega twist and someone from abroad landing on Wano.

I

Indigo

I've never wanted an arc to be over more than Wano. Don't get me wrong, I actually really like the arc, it the constant hanging and arguing of YC matchups, ZKK, and just the other 100 outcomes this arc needs to achieve just wants me to have it be done with already lol. Just want the bets to be over and done with so we can move on

This shit is gonna last at least another year at least though, god
Won't we just get / argue about other outcomes when the next arc comes around?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I was hoping for something a little less predictable lol. I’d of taken a Rox flashback. But I guess we needed to get to this point sooner or later.
I told MonsterZoro exactly what was gonna happen in this chapter, he said "no, It'll have a big reveal". I then told him how it'll just be whatever comes naturally after 999. And he called me stupid. Please switch our names on your list :neesama:

To think creating the Worst Generation was a last minute decision by Goda and now they've surpassed the Straw Hats in importance :cheers:
Tbh, I only think Kid would have that potential and even then I doubt it.

- Law: already couldn't defeat Doflamingo. Is basically just Luffy's ally till EoS.

- Killer: defeated by Zoro

- Bege/Hawkins/Apoo: we already know their "lesser" status among the Supernova when it comes to achievements, all 3 subjugated to Yonko even if they planned on or plan to rebel, like Bege did.

- Drake: is a marine, essentially doesn't count anymore

- Bonney/Urogue: Likely have central storylines coming but are tied to the final arcs, are certainly not going to overshadow Luffy/Zoro.

Kid to me feels like he really is Luffy's "Whitebeard" in a way. The way argue and have weird competitive stances against each other just strikes me as this. In fact, while Luffy defeats Kaido, I could see Kid being the one that defeats Big Mom, if it happens. No other Supernova really should have that ability to. We dont know the upper limit of Kid at this point, only that he lost to Shanks and Kaido, but stole "something" from BM while injuring one of her YCs (possibly Cracker due to his scars)

Status
Not open for further replies.