Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK proven by FACTS

Kaido likes to drink. Zoro likes to drink...coicendence?

Zoro has a scar and Kaido ALSO has a scar....curious.

Zoro was Luffys first crewmate...while Kaido was stabbed by Oden. How does this connect? Well I'll tell you. Zoro is basically the first commander of the strawhats. Oden was the second division commander of the WB pirates. This means that Oden HAS to be surpassed by Zoro because as Oda foreshadowed..1>2. But what comes after two? That's right! 3. What does Zoro have? 3 swords. Oda clearly trying to tell us something. But why is the 3 swords so important you ask? Well when Oden almost beat Kaido he only had TWO swords!!! Which means he would have died if Oden had one more sword. Zoro has three swords and this will allow him to kill Kaido with the same attack Oden did but with and additional sword!! Oda is a fucking genius!

ZKK CONFIRMED

[

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nobody else can beat King? Idk about that Marco, X Drake and Sanji are unaccounted for so they can team up against King and Queen tbh.
Yes, I dont think others can beat King in 1vs1.
Marco can stall but cant win.
Drake cant win.
Sanji certainly cant win.
If Drake and Sanji team up they still cant beat King.
If they team up with Marco against King, then yes.

This arc will never be over if the people that got defeated keeps geting up, let Jack rest.
:myman:
Jack hasn't even used a named attack yet or shown his hybrid form. He's not finished yet.
Sanji v. Queen is more likely, Queen knows Judge personally and reflected on it.

Jack potentially could encounter Yamato soon
Either way, it's Marco and Sanji vs 2 commanders since it's obvious Black Maria isn't his fight. Yamato would be an interesting choice because they may actually have a relationship since they are the same age. But I'm sure that Yamato is set to fight her father.

Wouldn't there be more weight to argue that Kid is unique and Katakuri is Luffy's true rival ~ equivalent to Whitebeard
Tbh no because Kid is his generation, plus Luffy defeated Katakuri, so not technically the same. If Kid defeats BM, it sort of paints this idea that for now, they are equal. Depends on what Oda wants to do.

I can see Kid being way stronger than we know.

Its totally something to do with the endgame. Sabo and Ace basically thought he was weird for saying it. For someone like WB/Oden to think the same thing, it sounds like its something super outlandish.

To me it doesnt sound like a personal goal for Luffy, but a goal he has for the world (i.e. freeing the entire world or making everyone laugh or some ridiculous shit). I do think it'll be a big deal though
I have a theory (saw it on a japanese site years ago) that Luffy wants to buy the world with the One Piece and makes it "the land of the pirates" aka "land of the free" (pirate = freedom in luffy mind). A land where there won' be world governement, marines, kings. A land where he and his friends could have endless adventures and parties.
I know it's a crazy and it doesn't have much basis, but there could be a a very early foreshadowing, in chapter 22 Gaimon tells Luffy to buy the world and instead of saying he's not interested ( Luffy is honest) his answer was saying that he'll do it.

Viz translation is a bit strange, so here the japanese

Gaimon
>ワンピースはお前が見つけて世界を買っちまえ
>Once you find the One Piece, buy the world!
Luffy
>"ああ! そうする"
>Yeah! I'll do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.