Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is it? Oda is going to repeat the luff story NOW?

Like how luffy got a reality check in Act 1 about not being able to harm kaido, Zoro is also going to get a reality check?

Okay, but then what's the resolution? Luffy's reality check was resolved by Ryou. What's Zoro's reality check? I mean he already knows Ryou right? So what exactly is supposed to happen that changes here. You say you still think Zoro will eventually cut kaido so what exactly changes later on to make it happen?

You're gonna say a fight with King? Okay then what will a fight with King change? Remember beating king DOES NOT require as much power as cutting kaido. Zoro doesn't even need Ryou. So what will beating king do to change the outcome for when Zoro does cut kaido?

Also, I actually believe Zoro will fight king, I'm just saying him cutting kaido has nothing to do with king. The power required to beat log isn't the same as the power required to cut kaido so one has nothing to do with the other
Zoro already knows ryuo, just like sanji already knows future sight. All will be revealed

you copium addicts went from zoro cant do shit to kaido to zoro will not see kaido to zoro wont go to rooftop to zoro will only open the scar created by oden....but we, who have always said zoro will face kaido with luffy and other wg and kill him, is coping...sure :suresure:
Look at my past posts bro. I have always said Zoro would wound Kaido.

ZKK stans dont live in reality tho so I don't know why I expect better

okay this is gonna sound corny as shit you may flame me for it but here i go:

this chapter could have been 20 pages of chopper brewing the medicine and i still would have been happy. the fact we have gotten to the point of 1000 chapters is something that is more important than any content the chapter may have. the fact that its a good chapter helps with that, but still this milestone is something all one piece fans should be proud of.

so for just one time lets stop our bitching and just appreciate we are here

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Chapter 2: that guy straw hat Luffy
Chapter 3: enter Zoro: pirate hunter

Chapter 1000: straw hat Luffy
Chapter 1001: shimotsuki zoro
I'll be massively disappointed if we don't get

1) Shimotsuki Ruyma lore connection to Zoro
2) Ashura explanation

Also hoping for King's haki, but won't be completely disappointed if he doesn't awaken it, there's still time

Gotta wait for the spread but I think Luffy punching Arlong will still be the most satisfying for me as far as arc bosses (not talking about bellamy and charloss fodders) getting punched by Luffy go. Seeing scabbards hitting Kaido several times kinda tarnished the impact of luffy wounding Kaido for the first time even if they didn't do much damage. :jordanmf:
This may just be me, but the cool part about him walking up and punching Arlong was the reaction he got. Like that just managed to get Arlong's attention. Shrugging off a GOOD sucker punch set him up to look tougher.

Kaido is the toughest solo fight in the world and this punch, no matter how good it is, is not used to sell the idea that this is changing. That's why it's five versus two right now with no certainty of conclusion. The last time a single guy walked up and slapped him to our knowledge was the Oden he ultimately beat. The Scabbards were NOT able to match Oden, even nine on one. But where Luffy doesn't look set to win solo, he elicited that fucking great line from Big Mom.

Killer who got one shot by Zoro is on the roof face to face with a Yonko.
I hope he ends up fighting Jack. One of the OP reactors might have been right about his prediction of Kid getting killed.
Oda may surprise us and kill Kid instead of Law. Even Hawkins said that Kid gonna get killed.
That's why Killer might be up there. To have a devastating scene of him laughing at a dying Kid due to smile fruit.

LAW DIES- KID DIES.

Chrono Kun I really have you doing all the leg work today.
If you read their statements, it expresses that Zoro will be the better swordsman ~ which I agree with. If you believe Mihawk isn’t the better swordsman compared to Big Mom or Rayleigh then that’s your naïveté

Status
Not open for further replies.