Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Don't seem to make sense to me : You expect somebody that is already 40 to go from more or less YC1 tier to top tier yonko - more or less the strongest rn -, so gaining like 3 to 4 tiers?
Do you seriously think Kaido was on par with Roger, Shiki, and Whitebeard?

I can't see Oda showing a defeated Garp vs any admiral tbh. But i guess we have different understand of what Oda could do. At the very least not the Garp of MF.
I think people have to accept that Garp's time is over. Dude's about 80 and retired. No doubt he fucks up any commander no problem or him throwing some serious hands with any Yonkou/Admiral, but his condition won't support. Old Rayleigh vs Kizaru is a good example.

I also don't see Oda drawing Garp lose that's why it'll probably never happen, lol.

I think people have to accept that Garp's time is over. Dude's about 80 and retired. No doubt he fucks up any commander no problem or him throwing some serious hands with any Yonkou/Admiral, but his condition won't support. Old Rayleigh vs Kizaru is a good example.

I also don't see Oda drawing Garp lose that's why it'll probably never happen, lol.
I agree age is a serious matter. But then again we talk about OP, and Oda quoted that age don't matter for him that much and he wanted to show how powerful can be old people. Yet seems to contradict himself.

I agree age is a serious matter. But then again we talk about OP, and Oda quoted that age don't matter for him that much and he wanted to show how powerful can be old people. Yet seems to contradict himself.
I think Oda is consistent with his quote. Old Rayleigh was equally fighting Kizaru after not touching a sword for years and being 20 years past his prime. The fact that he kept up to such degree is already testament to how strong he still is, same applies to Garp or Sengoku.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Saying that Oden was Yonko level during Garp, Roger, and Whitebeard era is disrespectful to them.

I don't see each one of them losing to that fraud.

I think Oda is consistent with his quote. Old Rayleigh was equally fighting Kizaru after not touching a sword for years and being 20 years past his prime. The fact that he kept up to such degree is already testament to how strong he still is, same applies to Garp or Sengoku.
They had good panels that's true. But still can't fathom why he did dirty to WB, the WSM, with the most overpowered paramecia and the most charismatic character both in appereance and in the meaning of his life.
But i guess that was the sole way to make us accept that he was going to die.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

@MarineHQ62 ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Status
Not open for further replies.