rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure that someone (most likely Sanji) will come to help Marco when he needs it the most tbh
Yeah for Queen, but there is no guarantee King is Marco's fight either, or seeing Oda dedicated a full fight between 2 veteran pirates. Oda doesnt really dedicate full chapters to non-underdog type fights.

I just think people are too blind to see the potential of Zoro/Sanji taking on King/Queen in the end, because it IS an Oda standard to give the Number 2 and 3 to Luffy's number 2 and 3.

Killer already earned kaidos respect and fought him u til he couldn’t stand . Killers potrayal is on the same level as kids . What the hell are you talking about
Post automatically merged:

Being in the same panel as someone does not make you peers or equals . Zoro has tons of panels with Sanji but zoro one shots that bum
King and Queen are like Kaido and Big Mom. They are their YC equivalents. That's why they were the last obstacles towards Kaido and Big Mom, and Marco had to keep them busy for a bit to have Zoro sneak on the roof.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Yeah for Queen, but there is no guarantee King is Marco's fight either, or seeing Oda dedicated a full fight between 2 veteran pirates. Oda doesnt really dedicate full chapters to non-underdog type fights.

I just think people are too blind to see the potential of Zoro/Sanji taking on King/Queen in the end, because it IS an Oda standard to give the Number 2 and 3 to Luffy's number 2 and 3.
zoro v king is done
marco will fight him

Zoro and Sanji needs a solo fight. I don't think anyone but Luffy will solo a yonkou so King and Queen are the only candidates.

Zoro is literally on the roof and people are already theorizing him going back down. Anything is possible but there is nothing to indicate as of now that he will not be focused on this fight.

Zoro has stated his intention of wanting to be on the roof against kaido long before 997. There's much more build up for this compared to any fight with a commander

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Marco is stronger than King, he has fought against Blackbeard and survived, King vs. Marco is no stakes, no drama. Not happening.
Marco said himself the new gen vs kaido and said hes not fighting kaido
Its not because we have no idea where King/Queen are even going to be in 10 chapters.
theres no reason for zoro to go back to king now the set up was always these 5 vs kaido and meme

I don't see why Zoro should end up against Big Mom instead of Kaido. Not sure what else you intend could occur that avoids him fighting Kaido.
See it's the bias. Do I want Zoro to fight either of them? No, could he? Yeah. But oda could have him get smacked around and out, Smacked down and fall down to fight in the lower levels.... Anything could happen.
Just like it's your bias not able to see this.

Zoro is worst generation and had been at up to fight kaido all arc . The two strongest swordman on the island are big mom and zoro . What’s the point of fighting king .
God these fanmade rules are annoying.

-claims Zoro vs Kaido has been set up all arc
-claims BM is the strongest swordsman on the island

Pick one. Zoro was never poised to surpass a Yonko this arc. Luffy is. This is going to be a fun 30-40 chapters with you guys.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
See it's the bias. Do I want Zoro to fight either of them? No, could he? Yeah. But oda could have him get smacked around and out, Smacked down and fall down to fight in the lower levels.... Anything could happen.
Just like it's your bias not able to see this.
This has nothing to do with bias.

I was replying to your post logically. A shame you are pinning totally separate arguments into the discussion.

Those last panels were epic. Man that made me hyped. Don't really get what's up with Red Rock tho, but it made me hyped.
He really punched the shit out of him. Big Mom is in disbelief lmao. Prolly been a long time since someone smacked some sense into those guys..

The SN hype will probably last some chapters, up until Kaido and BM are fed up with it and they decide to go all out.
Oda certainly likes those epic double spreads.. I can guarantee you, that we will get ourselves the greatest double spread ever, when they finally reveal their awakening abilities...
2021 will be one hell of a one piece year.

Status
Not open for further replies.