Status
Not open for further replies.
The times are Zoro and Sanji fighting over who defeated the Pacifista, or Zoro being salty at Luffy praising Sanji's strength, or Zoro still getting supposedly fodder rivals for ten years since timeskip; this in a post-timeskip narrative in which we're still to have a proper fighting arc with individual versus for the crew. The times in which Oda put Luffy, Zoro and Sanji in the tiers of Lucci, Kaku and Jabra are the same as today, he isn't changing such fundamental dynamics.
This is literally a paragraph worth of absolute cringe.

Want me to do you one better
-Zoro and Luffy wanting to find out who can catch a bigger fish
-Zoro wanting to find out how he would fare in a fighting coliseum competition where Luffy is in
-Zoro wanting to find out who he would do against Fujitora after he absolutely trashed Luffy
-Zoro and Luffy being paralleled together in Bakura town

I can literally go all day but all these cringe arguments don't mean shit.
When it comes to long term story telling such as Worst Generation, 5 members separated from the rest of the new generation, fighting emperors together, author of the show stating Zoro and Luffy are equal in 4 canon source materials, Shanks/Mihawk factor, bystanders mistaking Zoro as a captain, Thriller Bark, the thing with actual weight, can constitute to actual portrayal puts Zoro equal to Luffy or close and far above Sanji.

And don't even get me started on feats, Sanji is an embarrassment when it comes to feats post TS.

Zoro and Luffy would be extreme diff either way
Zoro no diffs Sanji

Zoro's dream demands him to surpass several high top tiers in power. Sanji's goal is to find some sea where he can find all fish.
Okay serious question
Sanji with Raid Suit vs Zoro with Yubashiri, his weakest sword?
I think Zoro still blitzes and one shots.

What is your take?
Post automatically merged:

What ya guys rate the chapter so far?
ZORO/10
Post automatically merged:

Wouldn't surprise me seen how leakers are these days :giogio:

Btw any chance for pics tomorrow?:finally:
btw I think Killer is YC1 level and stronger than King atm.
He can mid diff Raid Suit Sanji.

He isn’t changing the fundamental dynamics? That’s why Sanji is worst generation and fighting two yonko on the roof ? That’s why Sanji hasn’t defeated a single person in the new world ? That’s why luffy and zoro trained with two top tiers and Sanji a rev commander? What the hell are you talking about
Worst Generation isn't about strength, and "fighting two emperors" is quite a reach in the current state of the fight since Kaido is having some fun and asking Linlin to not intervene too much. Let's see what happened by the end of the arc and in the following events, should we?

May I see the New World arc in which Sanji has been required to put a Kuroobi, Mr. 2 or Jabra down? Where's the serious arc with individual versus for each of them? Nowhere? Then I couldn't care less about who they defeated or didn't defeat because we lack an actual point of comparison. Let's not pretend the New World hasn't been odd in terms of distribution of characters.

"Training with two top tiers" is irrelevant if you don't come out the timeskip a top tier yourself, as it's the case. For the level requiered to enter the New World, those three masters were more than enough. Never really understood this argument.

Decide what a bad writing after this fight maybe he wants to give the WG completly devastation maybe Admirals are coming too you dont know until the arc is over
At least we have Kaido asking Linlin to not intervene since he wants to test the boys, but that's pretty much it. Big Mom hasn't acted like an emperor throughout Wano and personally I don't feel any kind of threat in the current battle. That maybe the two of them will get serious and show what they are capable of? Hopefuly, I sincerely say.

Status
Not open for further replies.